work

I woke up in the late night/early morning immediately remembering last night, I groaned getting up as me, charlotte and scot had work today. I checked the time and it was 11:23pm shit I thought to myself we have just over half an hour to be at work, I quietly removed garrys arm from my waist and walked over to scottys bed "scott" I whispered loudly "huh" he grunted sitting up "work in half an hour" I told him as he nodded "fuck" he sighed getting up, "char we have work" I told her pushing her shoulder "for fuck sake man" she angrily said sitting up as a knew she instantly remembered last nights situation with chloe, I smiled kindly at her before getting into the shower, I washed my self and my hair before blow drying it naturally straight, I did love my hair, dark brown and it was nearly touching my waste. I got dressed into some flowery shorts and my neon orange coloured tshirt belly top, I completed my outfit with my cream coloured converse and frilly socks. Finally I put on some natural makeup along with my eyelashes and grabbed some orange juice before shouting the other two as they strolled downstairs.

"ready?" scotty t asked as I nodded and the three of us set off into the taxi "well last night was wild" scot smirked as I giggled before charlotte interrupted "she was being so selfish we only had a few hours sleep because of her and her stupid gob" she sighed whilst me and scot agreed "That was her fault it all kicked off and she started the fight so obviously your going to react back" I told her as she smiled thankfully at me. we were interrupted when the taxi stopped and we hopped out walking towards the building in conversation, "hi guys im jordan and you will be working in my bar today" a handsome looking lad told us "what do you need us to do" I asked "Alex anna said your good at getting into conversation with people so I would like you so serve drinks all night and get into conversation with the people as they like to chat a lot when drunk" he told me as I smiled and nodded that wouldn't be that bad, "Charlotte you can take the drinks to people as you know how to lighten up peoples moods and Scott you will be organising the games as a lot of people will love to play with you" he joked as we all laughed "but mainly have fun join in with people and don't act as your at work but do if you understand what I mean" he grinned as we all smiled whilst he walked away " and one more thing. Be prepared" he smirked and with that he was gone.

We gave each other confused looks before getting ready as the bar opened in 5minutes, I got glasses and beer out and understood where everything was, scot and char weren't far away from me they were talking distance and I was quiet excited as I've never worked behind a bar before. Suddenly the doors open and loads of people came rushing in the music was blasting but then I understood why Jordan said be prepared "Alex" People screamed and shouted rushing towards me the same happened to scot and charlotte, me and char were shocked but scot was loving the attention typical scotty t. He winked at me as I giggled and began greeting and serving people, i'm so glad I had time to put my makeup on because the amount of people who asked me for pictures surprised me I didn't know Geordie shore was that big. Girls complimented me and boys flirted but I knew what I was not aloud to do as I was with gaz and I love him.

"Alright beautiful" said a voice which caught my attention I immediately turned round to see my twin brother stood at the bar smirking "Mark" I almost screamed as I ran round hugging him "see your still taking after me with your looks" he chuckled hugging me back "I haven't seen you in so long" I said almost filling up as he released me from the hug. "I know, James told me you'd be here as Anna spoke to him" he smiled, after a long catch up with my brother I noticed scotty rush over "Oi Oi" he laughed hugging mark as he has known him for time due to us all being childhood best mates, "Alright mate" Mark said smiling like a fool and they got into conversation, Mark had to leave and that made my night being able to see my twin. The night past and we were a little drunk why was work so cool I thought to myself as we stumbled to the house, the three of us got into bed ad I fell asleep next to garry who was still asleep as it was 6:00am.

(Sorry its short I will be updating soon)