Chapter 43

I woke up with  a slight grin as to seeing my best friend lied comfortably besides me. "What ya staring at" Marnie laughed as she propped herself up next to me "I'm just glad your back Marns" I replied as I was immediately pulled into a hug "Im glad to be back, reunited with this nut case family and my best mate" She beamed as i giggled once i was released from her grip. The other girls awoke and instantly got into conversation on filling Marnie in on everything she had missed. "Ew I canni belive that Scott did that" Marnie cringed "He's tried speaking to me but Im not ready for it yet" I sighed "Not being funny but what person in their right mind would be chasing after some dog when he could have you" She scoffed "I dont think he wants Chantelle, I think he just wanted to beat Aaron at getting her, you know how competitive Scott is" Holly added "Are you pissed at Aaron for trying with Chantelle?" Chloe asked "Im not pissed about that but its the fact that he got her name tattooed on his body. Who the fuck does that?!" Marnie huffed "Do you still like him?" I asked raising my eyebrow at her sudden jealousy. "Ive always liked Aaron, but after getting engaged and that going shit we will just have to see" She replied honestly, "Well im bored at having no love interests in this house" Chloe stated as we all laughed at her cuteness.

The majority of the house mates were lounging about in the lads room, I was currently sat in the middle of Marnie and Aaron, Scott sat right across from me but I refused to make eye contact with the guilty looking lad and Chantelle was sat on the floor away from the rest of the group picking away at her nails in boredom and discomfort. "I can't wait" I grinned as Marnie and Aaron shot me a confused look "Until Marnie and Aaron reunite" I laughed wiggling my eyebrows at the two obvious love birds. "Oh shut up Al, it not lik-" But before she could finish being in denial about her feelings the door bell suddenly cut her off. "We all glanced at each other curiously before dragging each of ourselves down stairs. "Whos that?" Holly asked as I shrugged in response grabbing the door handle only to reveal a Lad who looked younger than the rest of us. Good looking, with a mop full of floppy hair. I raised my eyebrow at him as he bounced into the house with his luggage, "Alright? Im Marty" He said rather confidently. Everyone took turns into greeting him and as Marty hugged me and planted a kiss to each of my cheeks I saw Scott clench his jaw and turn away discretely. Paybacks a bitch.

"MARTY!" Chloe yelled all to excitedly as if she was familiar with the new lad. They greeted and hugged each other as if they were reunited, "Care to explain?" I smirked at Chloe as she grinned cheekily before telling us that her and Marty had crossed paths before and turns out they hit it off pretty well. Not long after everyone had gone upstairs prepping themselves for the clubs "Ey Chlo looks like you may have a love interest after all like" I winked at her as she blushed lightly. Chloe deserved some attention after her history in this house. Not to mention Scotty T breaking her heart and causing her so much pain. I was clearly grateful though when she open mindedly gave me support after confessing my feelings for the turbo dick which I had now realized wasn't working out as well as I thought it would. Again I was beginning to fall for the player of the house, what is it with me and bad boys?

Me and Marnie linked before heading down the stairs in our tight fitted dresses. We looked canni fit if i do say so my self and each of the boys scrubbed up well too. We had a toast related to Marty as we wanted to show him how us Geordies kick it off and to make his night special we all were on our best behaviors and that meant me staying away from Chantelle and Scott. I spent the majority of my night along with the rest of the family to making Marty's night a blast. That included a shit load of alcohol, dancing and acting like clowns but overall I did enjoy myself. As it began to get late we all decided to go back to the house but each of us was completely off our heads and in giddy moods so the party was to continue but what we didn't know is that the mood would change greatly.