Apologising and events

I woke up with tear stains on my cheeks, I remembered last night very clearly and I was in the worst mood going. I walked downstairs and I wasn't feeling myself atall, I feel upset, angry, lonely and I had been betrayed to two of the most important people in my life. I got to the kitchen and was relieved to see Garry and Marni wasn't there but Scotty t was and I really needed to speak to him "how you doing scotty" I asked quietly "alright I suppose, it's you I'm worried about" he sadly smiled "just a shit situation were both in I know you really liked marni and I really liked Gaz" I replied "do you reck you can forgive them" Scotty asked "at this moment I'm not in the place to forgive them not yet anyway, what about you" I questioned "same just need time to think" he replied hugging me "love ya kid I'm always here" "love you too Scotty I'm here. we can get through this together" I smiled

Scotty released me from the hug when marni came down "guys can we talk" she said quietly "I don't want to speak to you" I replied blankly sitting down "I'm not ready to talk" Scotty said biting his tongue as she sighed, "how you feeling cuz" James asked "like shit to be honest" I fake laughed as he smiled sympathetically. I went outside to clear my head when I heard the door open I lied in the chair with my shades on ignoring whoever it was, I felt some one sit beside me, "what do you want" I spat looking up to find Garry sat next to me looking incredible guilty "I just want to apologise, you might not forgive me but I really am sorry it was a drunken mistake and I know it's no excuse but I just want you to know how sorry and guilty I feel, I want to make it up to you but I understand that it could take a while for you to trust me again" he told me shyly "God Garry man! Why do you have to make everything so complicated I want to forgive you but then I can't just let you get away with it like. You've hurt me bad and even though it was just a kiss you shouldn't of done it. I told you if you liked doing that with random girls then don't be with me you either sort your shit out and be with me and me only or you can go do what the fuck you want" I replied bluntly "I want to be with you though? I so sorry you don't even know and I am owning up to being in the wrong I will make it up to you and we're gonna get through this cause we're a strong relationship and I love you" he sadly told me "why did you have to do this gaz?! Everything was perfect and especially with my best mate you have totally fucked my head up" I said as I began to cry "shh, I don't want to see you cry I fucking love you man and I honestly regret it so much, I was drunk but as I said I know that's not an excuse" he replied hugging me " I love you too but I just need time man, your a head fuck and I was scared if something like this happening" I replied whipping my eyes. "I know baby, take your time and i will wait until you have made up your decision but I am deeply sorry" he replied honestly as I forced a smile and got up walking to the door "I can't stand the thought of loosing you" he sighed before I walked in and lied on char ranting on with myself whilst she stroked my hair.

Marnis POV:

If I'm honest I did feel bad but none of them would let me try to explain myself? I walked outside to see gaz with his head in his hands "you alright" I asked taking a seat beside him "hmm" he sighed "what's up" I replied "she might not take me back cause of this and she's the only gal I have actually had feelings for, you knew I was pissed out of me head so why did you come on to me" he questioned "cause she was dancing with scotty so I got jealous and retaliated" I replied "you don't even look sorry and your supposed to be her best mate, your jealously made this happen and you know Scott's her best mate they grew up together as kids they're like twins where they're together man" he sighed "eyy you kissed me back and I know but I had a drink so I wasn't thinking" I replied guiltily before he stormed off.

Scottys on screen moment:

I feel for Alex she's like my best mate man and as for Marni and Gaz they both have a lot of work to do to gain her trust back, but if I know Al she won't be able to stay mad at them forever, Fuck relationships like