Dramas

I woke up and yet again I was in bed with Gaz again but nothing happened I looked over and char was still asleep so I woke her up and we went down to get breakfast, no one was up yet so we begin chatting she questioned about being in bed with gaz so I explained the whole window situation "I reck he did that on purpose Yano just so he could share with ya" Charlotte laughed "whatever char were just mates" I told her laughing " friends who spoon every night" she laughed back "well nothing's going on at the minute" I told her just as Sophie walked in followed by everyone else looks like me and Charlotte laughed abit to loud woops, "God your so noisy" James joked "well it is 11:00am" I told him "still" Scotty t joked "shutup, would you rather us wake you up by jumping on you" I replied "no way not with that arse" he smirked I replied with playfully giving him daggers "your room warmed up yet gaz" I asked "er yeah thanks aha" he replied "welcome hope you were warm enough" I winked.

Me and gaz had to go to work today doing spray tans for two girls I wasn't looking forward to gaz trying to graphed the girls whilst I stood there awkwardly "right Seeyou soon babe" I told char "bye hurry back love ya" she replied love you too I shouted walking downstairs to find gaz sat there "ready?" He asked "yup you" I asked he nodded and we got into the taxi "gaz can I ask you Somert" "sure what is it" he asked "I know you and you don't ever get in bed with someone and don't try anything with them" I asked "go on" he replied "so why is it different with me" I questioned "if I'm honest I actually dunno" he replied "okay haha, I'm really glad we're friends anyway" I told him "yeah me too, I have never met a girl like you your class" he smirked "not to bad yourself pal" I laughed.

We arrived and started the spray tanning but if I'm honest there is something going on with gaz he didn't even show them any attention he just kept flirting with me all day but that's what we normally do flanter 'flirty banter' that's normal for friends right? When we finished we headed home and I made gaz give me a piggy back into the house we were greeted by everyone and I went to check on char only to find her in bed "char you lazy arse why you still in bed" I laughed she looked at me and fake smiled but I could see the tear stains on her cheeks"char what's up babe" I asked "nothing I'm fine honestly like" she replied "no char you've been crying tell me what happened" "well me and Vicky heard becca slagging you off and we went to confront her and she told me to leave her alone and that I'm jealous of her cause I'm a fat ugly cow" she told me filling up everyone knew calling char fat and ugly always got her and I wasn't gonna stand for it "be right back babe" I told her "no al you don't have to I'm fine" "I want to char"

I marched down stairs to find becca sat in a corner "Oi who the fuck do you think you are calling Charlotte fat and ugly and if you've got somert to say to me say it to my face not behind my back you two faced prick" I screamed "what you on about like" she asked "don't give me that shit don't ever ever call her again do you understand me you fucking slut, she's well upset and you pushed it too far" I shouted "oh my god shut the fuck up Alex you came into this house thinking your fucking it give it a rest no one likes you" she shouted back by now everyone was crowded round listening "clearly no one like me when your the one who's always sat by them selves who likes you holly is that it? Don't speak to me like that or I swear to god I will beat the living shit out if you, you anging little bitch" I screamed "fuck off" she screamed storming off my blood was bubbling "thankyou" Charlotte cried pulling me into a hug "shh don't cry char" I told her stroking her hair everyone high fived me and all I could do was laugh "she's right Yano Alex no one here likes you.. We all fucking love and adore you" vickie laughed everyone agreed followed by "remind me to never get on your bad side" jay laughed I punched him playfully "don't worry char everyone knows your not ugly or fat" soph told her everyone agreed and "she's just a jealous stuck up cow" James laughed the rest of us all sat down and watched films god I fucking hate becca making my best mate cry.