Chapter 44

We eventually, after a load of stumbling and falling, arrived back at the house. But the entertainment hadn't finished yet. Oh no it had just begun.

Each and every single one of us were drunken disasters. But the drinks continued to be poured as we were all making the most of our final night of the series. Foolish dancing and laughter erupted through the entire house but it isn't our family with out a kick off to end an amazing night. And that's exactly what happened. "oi chlo" I attempted to whisper but it came out as a slurred fail, either way she heard me and joined me. "Whats up" She asked as she swayed from side to side and that's when I knew how mortal we all were. "Listen" I replied before concentrating on Scott and Marty's conversation. "So you don't like Chantelle?" Marty asked as Scotty shuck his head "Nah just wanted a bang" He chuckled as Marty  nodded and laughed in return. I raised an eyebrow at Chloe and Marnie who had now joined us before I was about to start a conversation but my attention was caught as I heard my name come out of the turbo twats gob. "Alex? HA you have no chance with her mate" Scott laughed mockingly at the noodle headed boy. "And whys that?" Marty asked totally confused. "have you seen the lass?" Scott asked now turning serious. "Yeah she's banging like" "Exactly, all the lads and lasses are really protective of her in this house, she's one of a kind" He told him "Aye alright, that doesn't mean she wont bang me though" Marty laughed "It does because she's mine mate. trust me im gonna make things right with her and treat her how she deserves" Scott told him whilst smirking mischievously. "we'll see, but I will start with Chantelle then incase I need a back up" Marty laughed before heading over to Chantabitch.

God lads and their lad talks. I turned to see Marnie and Chloes excited faces. "What" I laughed at the state. "Scott wants to make things right" Chloe grinned "And?" I sighed "Are you gonna forgive him?" Marnie urged "I dunno guys" I smiled sadly "WHY?" Chloe asked shocked, "I don't want to get my heart broken" I stated truthfully "But you do like him?" Marnie said whilst stroking my shoulder supportively. "Obviously but this is Scotty T were talking about, when has he never not cheated on a girl and when has he wanted one for any other reason then a fuck like he admitted about Chantelle?" I sighed sadly, my head was every where and this house really did make everything more confusing, I gave them a fake smile before turning away to avoid the conversation. But Marnie grabbed my arm before I could escape reality "Your different, your not just a girl, you were and I bet you still are his bestfriend and I know full well he would never dream of hurting you Alex. Your beautiful and you deserve happiness too. Stop helping everyone else be happy and think about yourself. He is absolutely obsessed with you and I know he messed up about the situation with Chantelle but he knows he is in the wrong and he has realised who and what he wants" She smiled. I took a deep breath, lifting my head to meet her eyes to see the hope that was with held in them. Chloe whipped away my now fallen tears and nodded in agreement "You changed Gaz and that just shows that people are willing to change for the right person. If it doesn't work out then we will deal with that but atleast you wont be living with regret. Wondering what might of happened if you just followed your heart" She stated and Honestly I have never seen Chloe to  be more serious. "I love you guys so much" I sobbed as I gripped them both into hugs "We love you too and just want you to be happy" Chloe hugged back "And so does Scott" Marnie smiled whilst squeezing me "What do you mean?" I asked gently removing my tears. "Scott loves you too and that's why he is staring at you right now with a face full of concern" she said softly. Realisation hit me like a truck, the pain of not having Scott in my life for these many months, not being my happy self in what seems like forever and putting everyone elses problems before my own. I finally understood what I wanted. I wanted my Scotty back. And then all the pain would go away. It was risky but would it be worth it?

I was snapped out of my day dream as Gaz was shouting loudly, I looked over to see Chantelle running for Scott. You can call me crazy but I rushed my arse over there and pushed the bitch to the floor before she could even breath the same air as Scott. He looked at me in confusion but it was quickly covered with an emotion of gratefulness and relief. Little did I know the relief was because he knew I still cared. "What the fuck is going on?" I quizzed as all my house mates were surrounding a now angry Scott, A furious Chantelle and pinned down Marty. "That dick said he just wanted us for a shag!" Chantelle screamed as I cringed from her voice but pushed it aside. "Marty lads stick together in this house. Don't even try and touch Scott cause he's family and everyone has his back!" Aaron interrupted as I now knew that Garry was involved as he was sticking up for Scott. How cute. "Right Im sorry I wasn't thinking when I told her what Scott said I was just tryna pull her" Marty explained as he stood up now calmly. Scott and Marty sorted things out but Chantelle was still on one. "How dare you say that about me Scott!!" Chantelle screamed before slapping him across the face. "Well in all honesty its your own fault for playing Aaron and Scott against each other" Marnie stated whilst linking Aaron. But everyone else including Scott were in shock from her slapping him, "I'm leaving this house! and im never coming back" Chantelle shouted whilst thinking she was a rapper with her gun fingers. "Wait before you go" I stated as everyone looked at me as I walked over to stand in front of her. "Im talking for all of us here but I'm glad your leaving" I smirked before belting her one in the face "And don't lay a finger on Scott ever again you dog" I smiled sarcastically. Her face held pure fury and shock but she did nothing but walk straight out of that front door. "You never fail to surprise me" Charlotte grinned pulling me into a hug as the other house mates laughed in agreement.

Soon after, one by one everyone began passing out due to the amount of liquor in our systems. Where as I was awake ensuring everyone was comfortable. I pulled a blanket over Garry before stroking his sleepy head. I did change Gaz. Gaz changed for me. And I could do it again. I smiled to myself before turning and slamming into a hard chest. I looked up to find a grinning Scott "Falling for me?" He laughed as I smiled but raised an eyebrow "Can we talk?" I took a deep breath before nodding, He looked me in the eyes and I saw that his were filled with genuine happiness, he was happy just because I was willing to speak to him. I smiled widely before grabbing his hand in mine and leading him into the garden so that we wouldn't wake the others, I didn't let go out his hand even when we were sat down. My heart was beating out of my chest but before I could say anything he beat me to it. "Alex" "Yeah?" I asked as we sat facing each other not daring to break eye contact. I scanned over every gorgeous feature that his face held. "I love you" He told me as he stroked my hands with his larger ones. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets and a gasp escaped my lips. All I had to do now was decide. Was I going to follow my head or my heart? 

I apologise as I know it has been a while since I have updated due to starting college and having to spend my free time doing assignment. ENJOY!

- chlobxo