Our fucked up geordie family

It's been about a month now since Kyle and Aron have been in the house and they have settled and fitted in well, Aron is such a laugh and Kyle is someone who I can talk to about anything. Since they have came marni seems to be taking a like to Aron and the same goes for him with her, they aren't anything serious but you can tell they like each other. Kyle and holly have been acting like a couple for about a week now but he has trust issues so they are taking it slow before making it 'official'. Me and gaz are still going strong and were better than ever. Vickie left a week ago so that's pretty shit because she had to move on to get over Ricci but there's still: me, gaz, Charlotte, marni, Scotty t, Aron, Kyle and holly so everything is pretty good up to now but let's no talk to soon ay? As this is the geordie shore house and were a fucked up bunch but I love each of them to pieces.

"Marni" I shouted through the house "yeah" she shouted back "me and char are getting our nails done you coming" I asked as she entered the kitchen "yeah deffo" she replied before we told the others we were going, we got in a taxi and headed to the beauty salon. "Whys holly not coming" marni wondered "she's having bonding time with Kyle" I smirked as she giggled. Once we arrived I decided on light pink square acrylics with glittery tips and a gem on each of my 3rd fingers, "so" I asked out loud "so what" marni asked "you and Aron eh?" I laughed as Charlotte joined in "we're just mates" she smiled "mates who sometimes shag and often tash eachothers faces off" Charlotte smirked as I raised my eyebrows "friends with benefits then" Marni joked as I laughed. Once we we're done we decided to go get an outfit for tonight as everyone was in the mood to get mortal "Charlotte this would look gorg on you" I smiled holding up a all black playsuit "I love it" she replied as marni agreed, Charlotte bought her shoes whilst me and marns were still looking "Alex this is a dress for you" she said excitedly as she showed me a short light blue tight fitted dress which was flowy at the bottom "I love it" I smiled "good now I need mine and then we will get heels" she told me as I nodded. In the end marni got a red tight fitted skirt with a flowery white top, I got some all white heels to match my dress.

We got back to the house and I cuddled with Garry in his bed for abit before we got ready "I really do love you yano" he smiled placing kisses on my neck "I love you too Garry" I smiled before kissing him passionately. "Garry" Scott's voice asked as he barged into the room "Scott"I shouted "we're cuddling what do you want" I asked "are you balls, bet your fecking bouncing on him" Scotty laughed "fuck off" I laughed back "not like I haven't seen you both naked anyways" he joked as gaz laughed "you may have seen Garry but not me" I said raising my eyebrows "seriously? What about when you got so mortal that you took your clothes off running round the house" he asked smirking as blushed hiding my face into Garry "you've got a nice body though so it's all good" Scott joked winking at me "Oi" Garry laughed chucking a pillow at him as I laughed aswell. "What do you want anyways instead of flirting with my bird" Garry asked smiling "sorry mate but you deffo got the fittest one and does this outfit look alright I wanna pull tonight" he joked but then turned serious as me and Garry burst out laughing "yeah it's fine" Garry told him "you look good Scotty, the girls will be begging for you to bang em" I joked before he laughed shaking his head.

I went with marni to go get ready, I had my hair straight for once as it nearly touched my bum. I did my eye liner with a smoky eye effect with eye shadow, my lips were sparky used with lip gloss, I filled my eyebrows in and out on my blusher and mascara before getting into my new outfit "ready" I asked marni "ready" she replied as she sprayed us both with perfume, we both giggled before heading downstairs "Garry you ready" i Asked walking into his and Scott's room "yeah one sec" he replied concentrating on his shirt "here" I said before helping him button his shirt up as he was struggling "thankyou" he smiled before kissing me "welcome" I smiled back hugging him before his hands rested in my bum "cheeky" Scott smirked at us before we all headed into the taxis.

When we got to the bar it was pretty full, we headed to the VIP area and I started dancing with Scott Aron and marni whilst Garry was talking to Kyle,
Garry's POV:

"So what's with you and holly" Garry smirked "I like her an all but don't want to make it official" he replied "how come" I asked " well it just puts more pressure on us and people will probs get involved" he replied back "me and Alex made it official and things have turned out good for us" I smiled "yeah but never speak too soon, were in the geordie shore house after all and we all have to live with each other so if it went wrong it would be awkward and I don't wanna risk it like" he told me as I nodded before doing shots with Aron once he left marni alone for once.

Alex's POV:

Tonight was awesome, everyone was having a mint time like. me, marni and Charlotte were dancing like faggots as we were so drunk when I saw Scott talking to a bird "get in Scotty t lad" I shouted over the music as he laughed shaking his head. The night had ended and everyone was mortal as fuck "Aron your canni fit you mate" marni slurred as we sat in the taxi "Oi you two are soooooo cute. TOGETHER" I drunkenly told them, it was just me, Marin Aron and Scott in the taxi "seriously though all the lads in this house are good looking" I told the three of them "agreed" Marin joined in "so are most of the lasses" Aron replied "what do you mean 'most'" Marin asked "well some of em aren't my type" Aron told us "so who is" I asked laughing "let's just say me and Aron have talked about this before and you two are the best looking" Scott replied as me and Marin high fived "we already know" Marin laughed as I giggled "but thanks" I smiled at them as they laughed "pair of goons" they joked. Me and Marni raced to the house and I fell outside "ow! Fuck me" I laughed seeing blood drip from my arm "you alright kid" Scott asked picking me up "I'm a fecking vampire Scott look" i slurred as he looked at me arm "come here" he laughed putting me over his shoulder he took me in and bandaged me arm up "your a good friend" I drunkenly told him poking his nose "get off ya nob and I'm always here for ya you know that" he told me putting me down "I know thankyou and love ya mate" I smiled kissing his cheek.

"I need food" Charlotte shouted before we all ordered pizza, suddenly there was a knock at the door "the fucking food man is fast" I laughed crawling in the floor "your a fucking funny one you" Aron laughed getting the door. But we found it wasn't the pizza man it was a red headed girl and a shy looking lad "well hello" I sang as they entered "hi guys im Chloe and this is Nathan, were ya new house mates" Chloe told us, we all introduced ourselves "alright Scott" Chloe smirked as he smiled "err do you two know each other I asked" jumping onto the sofa "Scott here tried shagging me but I was having none of it so he tried chasing me for time he failed though" she laughed "oh and j love ya dress Alex" she giggled "you and me are gonna get On just fine and fuck me Scotty the first gal ever who had turned your sausage down" I laughed "eh you mad Scotty t chases no one" he replied as i laughed, turns out Nathan is bisexual and Chloe Is like Bambi on fucking Ice she trips over her own fucking feet like, but this house was gonna be fun now, everyone said night before going to bed and I slept next to Garry falling asleep totally mortal....