Chapter 39

When I awoke I squinted having clouded memories from last night, I sighed rubbing my eyes as I slightly sat up in bed. I yawned and left my mouth gaping open as I turned to see the one and only Scotty T lied besides me snoring slightly. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle the sound of my giggles as I realized I was in the lads room. I spotted Chloe who was tossing and turning, It seemed that she would wake up soon so I propped myself up and rested my head against the bed post waiting for her to come to realization. I was still utterly confused as to why I was in bed with Scott but I did remember shorts memories of us flirting and having a laugh. I could tell that lad anything and we were attracted to one another so It didn't baffle my brain too much and I knew that we would both laugh it off with our sense of humours. Its not like we slept together. Chloe was stirring in her sleep and soon yawned loudly before sitting up next to Nathan. She looked over at me and grinned widely before pointing at a sleeping Scott. I nodded again containing my laughter as the look on her face showed that she was giddy and wanted to know the details as it seemed her memory was as shit as mine from last nights events. I stood up seeing myself in only my knickers and bra before gesturing for her to come downstairs with me.

 We sat on one of the couches and both began laughing hysterically, "What the fuck" She laughed loudly. "I cant remember a lot" I giggled. We had soon calmed down and began talking of the amusing topic. After putting both of our short glimpses of memories together we soon fitted the puzzle together understanding what happened last night. "At least I didn't sleep with him" I told her gesturing to still having my underwear on "would you of minded though" She asked as I shrugged not really knowing "Ive tashed on with him and shit before like but nothing has gone further" I stated honestly "I don't understand why though" She replied smiling as I raised an eyebrow for her to continue, "You guys flirt all the time and I know full well none of you are shy. Its obvious your both attracted to each other so I don't get why you have only smooched" She told me as I sighed in response "I guess we don't want to ruin our friendship, If shit got serious and then something happened it would be hard to get our friendship back as he is one of me best mates". "It has worked out for you and Gaz" She grinned hopefully "That's true. I honestly don't know I have never really thought of us before as being like that, we have abit of flirtatious banter but that's it really. I kinda enjoy being single but He's canni fit though like" I winked as she laughed. "Whos canni fit" Aaron asked walking down the stairs with everyone else following. "Chloe's dad" I blurted out quickly before she could answer. "Ohright" He chuckled as I gave her a look to shut her gob but she was pissing herself at my awkard comment. Arent I a dick, I could of said a fucking celebrity or somert!

Me and Scott were acting normal around eachother as I never got embaressed about things like this I was sat plaiting Holly's hair as the door bell went. "Alright guys" A new voice stated. A lass stood in the door way, she weren't nout special but I wasn't that much of a bitch so I still went to greet her along with my other house mates. "Heya love am Chantelle" She smiled kissing me cheek. "Am Alexia" I replied smiling slightly. The boys were swimming around her as per usual when fresh fanny enters. Typical lads ey. "So are ya single" Aaron asked "Aye" She replied as I handed her a drink. "Thanks love" She stated "So who's single here" She asked "Every one except Gazzers" I replied as Gaz chuckled. She nodded in reply, soon everyone was getting ready for tonight and Me, Holly and Chloe had a better chance to get to know Chantelle. "So are any boys off limit" She laughed as I shook my head slowly not thinking of anyone who liked each other. "Scott" Chloe announced as I gave her a confused look "You getting on to Scott" Chantelle asked her "No but Alex and Scott have something there, I just need to help em realize it. so he is a no go" She smirked looking at me. I rolled my eyes playfully and Chantelle nodded "Well I don't want to fall out with use so I wont try anything with him" She smiled "Theres honestly nothing" I replied gesturing to me and Scott but Holly interrupted "Accept from them always waking up in bed together and flirting non stop. I think you both suit actually" She winked as I laughed in reply

We were soon all ready to go to the club and dancing drunkenly. It didn't take long for us all to get mortal and Chantelle seemed alright up to now. But I was still abit cautious something told me she was a trouble maker. She kept flirting with Scott and Aaron and seemed more interested in the guys which pissed Holly right off. I wasn't arsed as I was too busy concentrating on dancing and doing shots with Nathan and Chloe, Chlo kept looking over to Chantelle and tutting angrily "She fucking said she wouldn't go near Scott the liar!" "Chloe its fine I'm not bothered" I replied taking her hands into mine, I know she was just being a good friend but Scott was a free lad and can to what he wants. "Its not the point. she still lied to our faces and is more occupied with the boys, It just shows what type of girl she is" She huffed. I've got to give it to her she did have a point.

I eventually decided to call it a night as Holly and Chloe looked like they were gonna flip any second. Chantelle didn't seem to have made the best impressions. I was normally the one to kick off as I get wound up easily but tonight I honestly couldn't be arsed with the drama. Well so I thought. Chloe was pissed out of her head and sat upstairs saying how Chantelle went behind all of our backs and was only interested in the lads. I understood where she was coming from but it was late and I was tired. I put Chloe's pjs on for her and tucked her in bed but she was still rambling. After a while of shouting she finally shut up and settled down but soon Chantelle whom was also drunk stormed into the room. I gazed at her and rolled my eyes, she was just picking for a fight. "You what Chloe!" She said thinking she was intimidating when she looked as scary as my big toe. "Leave it" I told her as she shook her head violently "No. Say it to my face instead of slagging me off Chloe! You on about me going behind your back when I did fuck all wrong!" She shouted, I looked out the door to see everyone had their attention on the situation. No one spoke to my mates like that. I was slowly loosing it.  "You are a fecking liar man. You said you wouldn't go near Scott and you didn't fucking leave him alone!" Chloe defended "He told me he is single and can do what he wants so pipe down chloe you pathetic slag" She screamed. SLAG? REALLY? NOPE THATS TOO FAR. "howay who you calling a slag love, Don't come in here thinking your it when you didn't speak to us all night, Don't speak to Chloe like shit thinking your hard cause I will fucking show you who's hard in a minute you gob shite!" I spat angrily. She raised her eyebrows not expecting any of that to come out my mouth but I don't know who the bitch thinks she is.

Holly called Garry as she knew what I was like once I fully lost it. "Why you getting involved" Chantelle questioned. "Why you acting hard to impress the lads. You've been here two minutes so don't start thinking you own the place because you fucking don't your embarrassing yourself and acting like a fucking raggie" I shouted pissed off. The lads rushed in and Garry  grabbed my arms as Aaron stood besides me, Nathan was seeing to Chloe who was sat their amusingly and Scott was besides Chantelle stroking her shoulder. Fucking dick. "You asked about the girls and I said don't mess with Alex and what have you gone and done" Gaz sighed. "You know what fuck off with your attitude and that smirk because Scotts stood besides you. You said you wouldn't go near him and your now all over him" Chloe shouted at her drunkenly. "Why am single and I can do what I like" Scott stated "I wanted to see you and Alex get it on because you obviously have fucking feelings for each other!" She screamed and then covered her mouth instantly. I rolled my eyes and told Chantelle to do one before I lost it and she did so sleeping on the couch. The Lads checked if I was alright and told me I wasn't in the wrong as Chantelle started over nothing. I was greatful for them being there but I wanted me fucking bed. "Alex" Scott said awkwardly after Chloe's out burts. "Leave it Scott" I frowned before shutting the bedroom door in his face. He chose a lass he has known for ten minutes over me and Chloe he can go fuck her the turbo twat. I got in bed with chloe and sleep over came me soon enough was I jealous or just pissed off? I was just pissed off right?