Leaving

I woke in the morning at ten and walked downstairs, not long after Gaz came down "have a good time last night" I asked scared to know the answer "it was alright until the arguments" he replied "no Gaz I mean being with other girls" I asked, he was just about to reply when Anna stormed in "I want everyone down now!" She ordered as I went getting the lases and gaz got the lads. We all walked downstairs and sat around the table whilst Anna stood at the end of it "right last night the behavior was apsalutlely horrific not only was there arguments there was an attempt of a fight, I am not happy and don't want to be here for anything like this again! Do you understand?!" Anna told us all, "yes Anna" we all replied "sorry Anna" Sophie told her "Vickie, Ricci and Sophie will be leaving and I don't know how long for yet, that will be all. pack your stuff now" Anna told us before leaving "shittt..." I said out loud "I can't believe we have to leave" Vickie told us "we better get packing" Ricci told Vickie as the two of them walked upstairs, Sophie slowly followed. It was awkward as Vickie and Ricci weren't speaking to Sophie but that soon changed as they said their goodbyes and left.

The rest of us chilled in the house all day and we're getting over that three people had left and we didn't know if they were coming back I was sat in between Scotty t and charlotte "have you spoke to gaz about last night" Scotty whispered to me "no has he said anything it's abit awkward" I whispered back as gaz wasn't that far away, "he said to me that he is scared about how it's going to turn out" Scotty told me quietly "so am I to be honest" I softly said after talking to everyone for a while I noticed gaz wasn't downstairs and went to his room I knocked and popped my head round the corner to see him lay in bed with his head under the covers, he looked up at me and smiled weakly " what you doing in here by yourself" I asked as he pulled the covers up for me to get in. We faced each other as he rubbed my hand "I'm just in a rubbish mood" he replied "we need to get this over with gaz did you like pulling lastnight I saw you tash in with that bird" I asked him "I thought I did but then I couldn't stop myself from looking over at you, I got jealous when I saw you with Scott's mate" he sighed "I got jealous too gaz I didn't like it so what we gonna do then" I wondered "I think we should not pull and only pull each other then we can see how it goes" he told me "I agree I don't mind spending my time with you" I told him, he smiled and and leaned in for a kiss I closed my eyes and tashed on with him, once we stopped we looked into each other's eyes and I giggled, "wahoo the love birds are finally dealing with their feelings" our house mates shouted and jumped on the bed, we all laughed and messed about I really was happy and I trusted gaz.

Tonight we was going out and we all got dressed up and looked glam, I was quite excited as it was my first night were I was only interested in gaz it would be a change for both of us as we normally pull but it would be a good change. Once we arrived tonight was different we all stayed together and had fun as a family and it was amazing I tashed on with gaz a few times and sat on his knee, I really was getting feelings for him. "I'm so happy for you and gaz" Charlotte squealed. We all got home and every single one of us were mortal as fuck and we were all in such good moods I stood on the table and jumped in to James's back "oi you little shit" he joked we laughed and he tried chucking me into the jacuzzi but obviously he didn't cause I'm well strong haha.

Garry's POV:

Eventually after we all messed about we decided to head up to bed Charlotte and Alex were passed out on the sofa and becca was helping holly up the stairs as the lads had already headed to bed accept from me and Scotty, I grabbed Alex and picked her up and Charlotte was being carried up by Scotty t we sorted char out and put her to bed, Scots bed was in my room and he was dosing off as I put Alex in bed next to me and covered her up, I kissed her head and cuddled up to her "night baby" she said sleepily "night beautiful" I replied "oh yeah night Scotty" scot joked as me and Alex laughed "night Scotty" we both said as we fell asleep.