House party goes wrong

I wake up and still feel abit tipsy as I didn't have that much sleep, "Scott" I whispered "what" he replied "just seeing if you were awake" I giggled before lifting garrys arm from my stomach. I left him asleep and creeped out of the room with Scotty following behind, holly was supposed to be coming back today and we all decided to throw a house party. Around 11:00am everyone was downstairs chilling on the sofas "so what's the theme gonna be tonight" I asked "I think we should do a horror theme" Kyle replied "yeah that will be sick" Scott replied excitedly. We all agreed and char was calling holly, "yeah she's coming back tonight" char told everyone once done on the phone. "We can invite some people aswell like close mates and shit" Garry said as we all nodded, god everyone was so excited tonight was gonna be mint like

Everyone rang some of there friends and everyone was heading out to go and get decorations, beer and some snacks. "Right Alex, me and you getting beer" Scott told me before we got in his car, we arrived at the shops and I grabbed a trolley "let's get booze man" Scott laughed as we walked down the aisles he got two large crates of beer and put them in the trolley, "some of that" I told him as he laughed picking up 6 bottles of strong vodka "which one" he asked pointing to the cherry, Apple and peach flavored shot snaps "get all three" I laughed as he smiled and put them in. We were shopping for a good twenty minutes just choosing loads of beer so everyone could get mortal.

Once me and scotty arrived back at the house we entered to find creepy looking posters and banners hanging, with scary looking monsters and ghosts, there was bowls of snacks all around and me and Scott placed all the beer on the side with shot glasses and normal glasses next to them "and everything is done" Charlotte grinned "it looks amazing!" I excitedly told them as they nodded in agreement. All that was left was to get ready into our outfits so we all looked approvable for the Horror party. I wore a short black skirt, a black belly top and some pointy ears, I drew whiskers on my face along with dark eyeliner and dark red lipstick, I also added my normal makeup which I wear every night. when done my cat costume complete after I put on my netted tights and black heels "meow you look bangin" gaz laughed as I kissed him " you look well sexy" I winked at him as he was half werewolf half human he had rips in his top and pants revealing his muscles and a bit of face paint to complete it he looked canni fit like.

Everyone arrived and so far the party was amazing, everyone was trying to scare eachother and it was pretty funny "holly" Charlotte cheered as she walked through the door, she gave everyone hugs and then jumped into Kyle's arms "guys" Charlotte whispered to me and Marni as we gave her a confused look "what are we supposed to do about what Kyle said lastnight" she asked sadly "she looks so happy with him" Marni stated "it would brake her" I replied "yeah but if she found out I knew she would go mental" she replied worriedly "it's up too you char" I replied "yeah your closest to her so just see how tonight goes and then decide whether your gonna tell her or not" Marni told her as she nodded.

Holly spent all night with Kyle, Marni me and Charlotte were dancing and having laughs with the lads and There mates "come here" Gary told me as he was stood with Scott and a few mates "what" I giggled walking over "we were just saying that your the best looking lass Gaz has ever got" Scott replied as I laughed "yeah okay then you proved it" one of Gary's mates told him as he laughed "yep and she's all mine" garry told them whist wrapping his arms around my waist as I smiled into his neck "and your all mine" I whispered.
The night had ended around 3:00am when all the guests were going home, we all said bye to everyone and went getting changed before finishing our drinks downstairs. Charlotte had gone upstairs as she was feeling guilty on holly, just as I was about to leave her room Kyle walked in to also check on her whilst holly was downstairs getting ready for bed.

Everyone apart from Kyle and holly were getting ready to sleep in the lads room to end a good night, suddenly me and Aron heard shouting from charlottes room and stood outside to listen in "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP THIS A SECRET YOUR ACTING LIKE YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING" Charlotte shouted "YOUR JUST GONNA MAKE SHIT WORSE! EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD" Kyle shouted back "YOUR LEADING HER ON WHEN YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL" Charlotte told him "THIS IS MY RELATIONSHIP NOT YOURS! So stay out of it! Your only pissed off cause your jealous, you always have been!" Kyle angrily said "HOW THE FUCK AM I JEALOUS" Charlotte spat "BECAUSE! Gary never treated you right! Garry never treated you like he treats Alex! And your pissed cause some one else is having confusions like what you went through!" Kyle stated before slamming the door "woah" I sighed to Aron as he hugged me stepping outside. Things were getting worse as everyone was drunk and saying stupid shit,
Charlotte stormed after him and by now everyone was watching from the top of the stairs. "DONT YOU DARE SLAM THE DOOR ON ME DONT YOU DARE!" Char screamed "I HAVE KEPT ALOT FROM HOLLY" she cried "WHAT GO ON THEN" holly screamed up to her as Kyle sat there shitting it "NOW!" Holly screamed up, "shit" I whispered to Marni as she gulped, Charlotte took a deep breath before speaking "he sat there last night saying because of your past, he will never make it official and he doesn't want you to be the mother of his kids cause you have done stuff with his mates. YOU DONT say that shit about someone you love" she cried as holly stood there heartbroken "you chat" Kyle spat "DONT YOU LIE!" Charlotte screamed as holly stormed out.

"Holly I'm sorry" Charlotte cried after her "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME? WHY!!" Holly screamed crying before rushing out as Charlotte followed and me and Marni chased after char "fuck off you were supposed to be a mate" holly screamed as Charlotte burst into tears "don't cry" I told her as me and Marni hugged her "how was I supposed to tell her that if she looks so happy with him" she cried as me and marns comforted her.

The night had ended horribly everyone was down and Kyle had gone to his mates as holly wanted to be alone in her room and wouldn't talk to anyone, the lads cheered us lot up though as we all stayed in there room, Marni was sleeping with Aron, me with gaz, Scott next to Chloe, Nathan in his bed and char in the floor. Marni went out to get changed and garry and Aron had an Idea "Aron get in next to Alex and then Marni will shit it when she finds out she's next to me" garry laughed as we agreed laughing. She walked in and got in bed next to garry thinking it was Aron, when she was about to hug him garry said "alright marns" before she jumped "bunch of pricks" she laughed before everyone got back into there own beds.

"Eww" char screamed "what" I asked "Chloes giving Scott a blowy right next to Me" she cringed as everyone laughed, "Scott's fecking fell asleep" Chloe sighed before walking out "where you going" Nathan asked "to vibrate myself to sleep" Chloe said, she entered back in and got next to Scott as you could hear was buzzing as she vibrated her self, it was pretty awkward but everyone laughed it off before I fell asleep snuggled up to gaz, we are a fucked up bunch!