Official

I woke up with Garry's arms around my waist and I quietly creeped out of bed into charlottes room, "char" I said lying under the covers next to her, "hmm" she sleepily replied "what we doing today" I yawned "I want a pet" she said "yeah like a house pet" vickie asked as se walked in "can we get a fish I don't want to clean up after it though" she asked "yeah okay" I smiled. Me, vickie, Sophie and Charlotte all got ready and I chucked my joggy bottoms on and my peach belly top with white converse, with my hair down naturally straight and some natural looking makeup.

"Right come on girlys" I playfully shouted as I grabbed my bag, "oh I, where you's off to" jay asked "Charlotte wants a pet so we're going getting one" I smiled he burst out laughing and shook his head "she can't look after herself never mind a pet" gaz joked "oi, it's a fish so she will be alright" I giggled "not Charlotte I'm Worried about its that poor fish" Scotty said joining in as the others laughed. "Bye" we all said walking out the door before we got into the taxi.

As we arrived we were looking round for what seemed like hours "char it's a fucking fish man just choose one" I laughed "they all look the same" vickie groaned jokingly "oooo look here" Charlotte squealed "aww they are cute" I told her "they're together tho and I can't leave one" Charlotte told us giving puppy dog eyes "right I will get the other one and help you out so they don't die" I smiled "okay thankyou" she cheerfully laughed before we got fish food a medium tank and some other supplies to clean them, "so what you naming them" Sophie asked as we got back in the taxi to go home "how about scrambled and egg" Charlotte wondered As we all burst into laughter "okay but mines being scrambled cause it has scrambled patched" I told her still laughing "deal" she smirked "God what would we do with out ya char" vickie smiled as we carried on laughing.

When we got back to the house the lads were downstairs "alright babe" gaz asked as I put the tank on the side "yeah I'm good what you lot been up too" I asked "just chilled"jay smiled "this is scrambled and egg" I laughed "let me guess Charlotte thought of the names" James smirked as I nodded, "so what's happening tonight" holly asked "probs go out" Scotty answered as we all agreed. We all got ready and set off to the clubs, tonight I wanted to remember what I was doing as I got so mortal lastnight "down it!!" Sophie laughed handing me three shots, so I did as told and downed them all. Me and Charlotte danced and I made Ricci show some moves off whilst vickie laughed with embarrassment.god I did love these guys.

Garry's POV:

Everyone was having an amazing night but no one was getting too drunk as we all got mortal lastnight and I mean super mortal, recently I've been thinking a lot and I've never had feeling like this for a girl before like I have for Alex, she is basically perfect and I wouldn't change her for the world. Normally I wouldn't tell a girl I love them because I loved being a player and pulling every night but since this has started with Alex I don't even want to look at another girl and I have never felt this way before, I honestly do think I'm in love

Alex's POV:

Tonight was amazing and we were all just arriving back at the house but no one was tired so we all stayed up, ordered take away and had a laugh, gaz has been quite clingy tonight, I don't mind though I love it when he shows how much I mean to him, I trust him fully and I don't think he could hurt me like I've been hurt before.

"Babe can I have a word outside" gaz asked me as I nodded, I instantly got a gut reaction as a million thoughts ran through my head 'is he going to end this before it has even started, did he want to go back to pulling every night?' Honestly I was scared "what's up baby" I asked worriedly as we both took a seat. "It's about us" he started as I sighed quietly, "what about us" I asked as I fought back tears "we're like going so well, I have never had feelings for a girl like this before and I've told you I love you. You love me and I know how hard it is for you to say that but you still told me, your perfect and" he told me before I interrupted "gaz what Is it get to the point" "well I guess I'm asking you if you'd be my girlfriend" he smiled hopefully "what? Really" I smiled "yeah really" he stated "yeah I'd like that, honestly I thought you wanted to call things off" I grinned as he laughed "so your my girlfriend, I wouldn't do that to you. I love you" he told me "I love you too I really do and I'm so happy" I grinned jumping on to his lap as we kissed and cuddled for a while "well we best go tell the others" he grinned.

Alex's on screen moment:
Me and gaz are official, I am so happy that he asked me to be his girlfriend and I hope that things can stay the way they are between us because I have never loved anyone as much as I love gaz.

Garry's on screen moment:
I finally grew the balls to ask Alex to be my girlfriend and luckily for me she said yes, I know I'm ready for this relationship I couldn't do anything to hurt her like

As me and Garry Walked into the house everyone was spreaded around downstairs "guys everyone come here" Garry told them as they strolled over "we have some news" I smiled as they all payed attention "I asked Alex to be my girlfriend and she said yes"gaz grinned "so it's official we're together" I grinned back "wahoo, finally like" Ricci joked as everyone laughed "congratulations" they all said as we smiled "get in lad" Scotty laughed "just make sure you look after her mate" James told gaz "I will don't worry" he replied. Everyone hugged us and they wanted to celebrate so we decided to have a family night in and get mortal, we all had drinks and got in the hot tub. I rushed upstairs with the girls to get our bikinis on "I'm so happy for you" Sophie squealed "thankyou" I giggled "told you it wouldn't be long, congrats pet" Vickie smiled "I know thanks vic" i laughed "you still gotta spend time with me and the girls" char told me "I promise you I will" I replied "yeah she isn't gonna be whipped by gaz if anything he's the one that's whipped you know what al's like" Sophie laughed as the others agreed.

Garry's POV:
I was so happy that Alex was mine and no one else could have her.
"James you alright with me being with Alex" I asked as we got changed for the jacuzzi "course mate, I've seen you two together and it just seems right" he smiled "thanks pal" I smiled back "just don't hurt her yeah? She's one of my best mates and you know how much her past relationships affected her" Scotty told me "I know mate, I love her I couldn't hurt her" I replied as he patted my shoulder "congrats buddy don't be getting whipped now will you" jay asked as Ricci laughed as I shook my head jokingly.
We all jumped into the jacuzzi and it was amazing having my Geordie family with me and my girlfriend. Right now I was so happy and I didn't want anything to change. At about 2:30am we all went to bed and I lied cuddling my gorgeous girlfriend and tickling her back until she fell asleep, that girl changed me and I have never felt this way about someone I thought to myself before falling asleep with a huge grin on my face.