Were just friends?

Alex's POV:

Literally I was fine one minute last night and the rest is a fucking Blair to me I couldn't remember a thing.
I started to wake up and felt a hand around my waist I opened my eyes as realisation hit me I was in bed with Gaz what the fuck? He was still asleep so I quietly got out of his bed and walked downstairs to find char spread out on the sofa asleep and jay making himself something to eat.

"Alright kid" he smiled "suppose got a hangover you" I laughed "think we all have enjoy your sleep" he smirked "I think so couldn't remember a thing I was mortal as" I laughed "seemed pretty cosy with gaz when I checked on ya" he laughed " I dunno how I ended up there but I do know nothing happened, and aww you checked on me cutie" I laughed back he got me in a head lock and ruffled my hair "don't call me cute" he joked whilst picking me up "jay put me down" I laughed, eventually he put me down and handed me breakfast "I think gaz likes you Yano" char said as she woke up and walked over, "alright sleepy head and we're just mates"I smiled,

The rest of the day jay decided to take us all out on a sports day as we were all hung over and the fresh hair would do us good, we went on a bike ride and I was riding next to vickie and char whilst the boys were in front, soph was with her boyfriend and becca and holly were sharing a bike or as I like to call it the twat Mobil. "Right guys you to need to pull as many lads as you can tonight I heard holly and becca talking before and they said they're gonna count tonight how many more lads they pull that you" Vickie told us "as if they're both angin, Al me and you are gonna kick arse tonight Vickie you can be our wing woman if needed" Charlotte winked at me "it's fucking on!" I joked as the other two laughed

We got back and was going out in a few hours so I got everyone up and in the jacuzzi, holly kept getting her tits out and I couldn't help but laugh she was alright when she wasn't up beccas arse, I still remember the plan for tonight though me and char need to pull as many lads as we can. An hour past quickly as we were all having a laugh and having a few shots before we got ready, I wore my short black sparkly dress that made me look abit slutty I needed to if I was gonna pull loads of lads, me and char helped each other look the best we could we high five and then walked down the stairs to see James and jay waiting for everyone "we're ready" I told them "we have to wait for everyone else as per usual"James said hugging me. I hugged back asking "you had any look pulling yet" "abit man this comb over is pretty good" he answered "sweet, me and char are trying to pull as many lads as we can tonight to beat becca and holly" I laughed "you will have no problem there then will you" Scotty t said walking down the stairs "cheeky" I laughed hugging him quickly before putting my heels on. Everyone else came down and we split up into taxis ready to get mortal as fuck and pull.

When we arrived me and char stood with the overs having a few drinks to boost our confidence where as holly and becca tried getting on it straight away to find their selves getting parred off, after a couple of drinks me and char were on it like swim wear tashing on one lad after another and I eventually lost count, tonight was so funny me and Charlotte were total players and becca and holly sat in a corner talking probably slagging us off but who gives a fuck? Not me cause who was the ones pulling? Me and char. After me and Charlotte finished pulling we sat down and necked some more shots and Charlotte was already mortal as so when I turned round I found her asleep on the sofa I sighed and took the shot out of her hand and put It on the table.

"Oi get your arse up here" I looked up to see James stood there, "shouldn't of done that, your now gonna have to cope with your little cuz showing you up cause my dancing skills are amazing" I laughed "yeah right your only a good dancer cause your 'MY' Cousin " he laughed back, we got dancing and then I helped him pull a few birds and went to stand with Scotty t "no look pulling" I asked "I could do if I wanted to but I'm ready for bed if I'm honest" he replied after spending nearly a week in this house I have discovered I am really good mates with Scotty t he actually treats me as a best mate and I can tell him anything, "same I'm getting abit tired too" I replied "cmon me and you will head back if you want" I agreed and went getting Charlotte whilst Scotty went telling the others, once in the taxi I lay Charlotte on me and spoke to Scotty "Charlotte really likes you Yano, well the whole house does and normally it all kicks off when a new house mate comes in" he told me "I know I was really surprised actually, think it's cause I new most of the girls and James is my big cousin ain't he" I replied "true and cause your a really genuine nice down to earth gal" he cheekily smirked "not to bad your self babe" I laughed.

Once we got in I hugged Scotty goodnight after getting Charlotte into bed which was next to mine and taking her heels off and putting water next to her bed. I got my shorts and a baggy Top on and got into my bed next to chars whilst covering her up I felt her hand hold mine before she said "thank you for looking after us Alex I do love you, your my best mate in this house like and it was shit before you came cause the lads stick together Sophie has a boyfriend, Vickie is with scot and holly and becca are up each other's arse" "aww babe I love you too so glad I got accepted" I told her covering myself up with my covers "just letting you know I'm fine with it if anything happens between you and gaz were over now and if anything does happen it will help me to stay away from the parsnip" she giggled before falling asleep and not long after I was too.

Garry's POV:

About an hour after the other three had left we decided too it was pretty boring without my wing man and Alex as she made it fun, I got in and was freezing in my bed as I left me window open cause I'm an idiot so i went to see if Alex had gotten Charlotte to bed alright, I opened her door and crept into the room where her and Charlotte sleep, Alex only shares with Charlotte now cause Scot wanted to share with Vickie and Sophie has here boyfriend round most of the time so they all swapped round and char and Alex are best mates anyway so they were up for sharing, I saw Charlotte in a deep sleep in the bed next to Alex's and then I saw something which give me an idea, Alex has a double bed so this means I don't have to be freezing I creep over to her bed and lift the covers up sitting next to her "what you upto Mr" she asked sleepily sitting up I explained the whole window situation and she was fine with me sleeping in her bed I think partly it was cause she was tired and couldn't be bothered discussing it so I jumped in next to her and we both turned away from one another trying to go sleep after five minutes normally I would make a move first but Alex turned over wrapping her arm around waist and stroking my 6pack whilst her leg swung over mine I immediately got butterfly's for once in my life over a girl but I liked the feeling and stroked her hand until we both feel asleep.