Arriving

I woke up at eight thirty and went down to get breakfast, when I finished had a shower washing my naturally straight long brown hair, I got out and applied my makeup, dried my hair and chose a knee length dark blue dress with my white converse. I went for a spray tan the night before and was now carrying my luggage downstairs as it was now nine am " right I love you, be careful, be yourself and don't have too much fun" me mam smirked "love you too, I will be don't worry and I will seeya soon"I replied releasing her from a tight hug. I put my bags in the back and set off to The Geordie shore household! My music was blasting and I was excited. Turn to your next left and you will have reached your destination.

I began to panic as I was so close, I don't care what anyone thinks like but they're a family now I don't wanna spoil it, I was stopped out of my thoughts as I pulled up outside, I grabbed my bag and suitcase pulling it towards the door already I could hear voices and laughing and I was ready to PARTAAAYYY! I opened the door to find nine people sat around the room "this must be the new lass" a bloke said who I recognized to be jay "alright people" I smirked "ALEX" James shouted rushing to me and hugging me "what you doing here like" he asked "I'm your new house mate dummy" I replied laughing he hit me playfully as I recognised a voice "Al you gorgeous bitch, your our new house mate, WAHOO!" Charlotte screamed jumping all over me "hiya babe I've missed you so much you okay I replied hugging back, "heya pet, so glad it's you I've missed you like crazy" Vickie interrupted "Vic I missed you too chick" I smiled hugging them both, "guys this is me little cousin Alex" James told the others "hey watch it I'm nearly as tall as you and hiya guys" I smirked "alright I'm jay nice to meet ya" he smiled " hiya jay" I replied hugging him " Alex" ricci said playfully digging me "ricci" I replied pulling him into a hug "iya babe I'm gaz" he grinned cheekily whilst hugging me "hiya hun" I smiled soph and holly greeted me whilst another girl who I recognized to be Rebecca sulked in a corner who had a face like a slapped arse, "you gonna be polite and say hello or you just gonna sit there" I asked becca smiling innocently "whatever hi" she replied blankly before walking off in a huff "can tell we're gonna like you already shes a pain in the arse that one" Garry high fived Me.

The lads got me a drink whilst the girls took me upstairs showing me my room "this is where me and char sleep" vickie told me "aww shit can I not share with use them cause the other two beds are taken" I replied sadly "eww she's gonna have to share with becca" soph smiled sympathetically at me "fuck she seems like a stuck up cow" I laughed the others laughed too whilst high fiving me "can't holly share with becca she seems to be best buds with her a to the minute and then Alex can have her bed cause she knows us and we don't want becca making her feeling uncomfortable" char suggested as hol walked in. They told holly the plan and she agreed as she seemed to be Up becca arse lately anyway. I unpacked my stuff and sorted my bed out in my room who I shared with char, vic and soph I loved them three so I was happy.