Drunken disasters

I woke up to find gaz wasn't in bed so I got up and went into mine and chars room, I got in her bed poking her cheeks "morning sleeping beauty" I laughed "huh? What time is it" char winged "10am chick you okay" I asked "yeah I'm fine" she replied hugging me not letting me get out of bed "char we need to get up" I laughed "no i need cuddles man" she giggled. After 20minutes off trying to get Charlotte out of bed we eventually went downstairs and joined the overs "morning people" I smiled "morning" everyone replied, I got my self some breakfast and went and got ready I straightened my hair and applied my makeup before putting on my peachy coloured all in one suit but it had shorts instead of pants and my all white converse. I walked downstairs and sat with My legs on Scotty t whilst he played with my hair I love Scotty he's probably my best boy mate in this house I can tell him anything.

Everyone was downstairs doing there own thing when there was a knock on the door "Scotty" I begged "I'm on it" he sighed walking towards the door "thank you" I replied innocently, In walked a lad who looked about 20 "Hiya I'm Dan" he replied everyone greeted him and he didn't really act like a true Geordie but he had a bit ego and kept telling us about himself and being big headed "yep you will defiantly fit in with the 'dream team' Dan" I smirked "oi nothing wrong with that" Scotty grinned punched me playfully "no defiantly not, you little man slags" I sarcastically said pinching Scottys and Garry's cheeks, we all laughed and had a good time and I got apsalutely mortal and I mean really really mortal we had a night in so I just kept going getting more drinks and we all ended up in the jacuzzi, eventually everyone got out except for me and Dan because I was that mortal I couldn't move, as I was finishing my drink in the jacuzzi Dan was more mortal than me and started trying to get close to me "you gonna give me a kiss then" he asked coming closer "no Dan, you know that I'm getting close with gaz" it old him straightly "yeah I know but you like me though don't you" he said and stood up hovering over me vickie came over checking I was okay and must of sent gaz out as he sat in a corner and looked really pissed off "DAN! Stop it now that's just embarrassing your self!!" I shouted getting annoyed, I stood up and went inside leaving gaz and Dan outside.

I was sat down at the table when all of a sudden I heard gaz shout from outside, "no don't even mention Alex and shagging in the same fucking sentence like!" He shouted "shit gaz has just pushed Dan" James told me, for fucksake was all I was thinking "I wouldn't do that gaz i know your getting on to her man" Dan replied to gaz by now we were all sat by the window watching "nah man you can fuckoff! Don't do what you did in that jacuzzi again like" Garry shouted before storming inside "urgh! Fuck off man" gaz angrily shouted whilst slamming the door, I went over and sat with Charlotte and vickie in the corner "this is all my fault like" I sighed "oi none of this is your fault pet" vickie told me "yeah just gaz being jealous" Charlotte smiled sympathetically in which I returned.

Gaz came over and sat with me and the girls looked at me to say you gonna be okay I nodded and they went off doing their own things "alright" he asked "yep you feisty pants" I smirked I couldn't be that mad at him as he was just sticking up for me cause I did tell Dan to stop to be fair "shutup" gaz laughed back "I will always be here for you alright? I was just sticking up for you Yano Al" he told me "yeah I know gaz and I appreciate it it just didn't need to turn into a big arse argument like" I told him "yeah I know but Yano what I'm like when someone pissed me off I tell them straight and he really pissed me off so I kicked off cause he knows we're getting close" he replied "I know gaz I know, thankyou though" I told him "don't thank me man, I'm always here for you no matter what happens between us you are like my best girl mate and trust I hardly have any of them" he laughed "that's cause your a playaaaaa" I laughed back "come here like" he said pulling me into a hug I hugged back and rested my head in him for a while, there was an atmosphere from the argument earlier and char had gone to bed and everyone else was following so gaz persuaded me to go bed with him, we tashed on for abit and fell asleep spooning.