Its the only way

I awoke and Instantly remembered last nights events, I sighed and stood seeing the girls were still fast asleep. I left the room we were staying in and made my way through to boat until i reached the lounge. I had a bad feeling in my stomach and I think it was because these guys are family to me and I dont think things can get sorted from this because last night literally was a disaster, I was snapped outta my thoughts when a hand waved infront of me "You alright" Scotty t asked as I looked up at him "What, oh yeah. Just thinking" I smiled softly. "About?" He questioned "Why do you care?" I raised my eyebrow "Asif you have just asked me that" He scoffed "You know I care about ya, your family. You all are and you know that your my favorite gal" He winked joking about as usual. "Yeah well it didnt seem like that lastnight" I stated " What do you mean?" He asked confused "You were too busy with another one of your sluts to help out when we needed you!" I sighed "Hey i got them to stop didnt I?" "Only because i screamed for you to come. if you would of been a second later they could of done something they regretted Scotty. And now its all fucked up! We cant move past this its too much and everyone knows it. Something bads gonna happen I can just tell" I said rolling my eyes frustratingly. "Oi It was nothing to do with me and I didnt want to be involved with the drama just for one fecking night!" He frowned "Ano, sorry. Im just stressed and sick of all of this just because Of fucking Holly and Kyle" I told him "Its Alright lass, but listen were all gonna sort this today and something might happen but it will be for the best and I will be here with ya" He smiled pulling me into him "Okay, well lets go relax in the sun before everyone gets up and the drama starts ey?" i grinned as we both rushed upstairs and actually had a chilled out time with the just the two of us. I actually felt asif i could let my hair down and relax and Scott cheered me up alot and thats why he's one of my best friends and because he is just an overall mong.

"Well lass looks like relaxing times over" Scott sighed sitting up as we could hear everyone up and walking about, "What a fucking shame" I stated pulling my sun glasses up as we walked into the lounge to the others. "What have use been doing" Marnie asked as Nathan handed me and Scott a Bacon sarnie, I nodded in a thankful manner before replying "Just chilling out for abit before all the chaos begins" "Dont blame ye" Chloe smiled before kissing my cheek an announcing she was getting in the shower. I had my bikini on and one of Scott's jumpers i borrowed on and no makeup which i didnt mind, not being big headed  but i was always told i was naturally pretty, whilst my hair was naturally straight and down brushing my lower back. "Aron" I shouted smacking his leg as he kept poking my sides everytime i tried to have a drink "Alright Alright I will stop" He chuckled "MUG" i joked as he stuck his finger up at me playfully "Your so immature" Marnie giggled "He started it" I announced as everyone burst into laughter "What?" I quizzed "Shut up ya goon and drink yer fecking drink" Aron laughed before I had a sip of my drink and crossed my arms "Your a sexy Goon though so its all good" Aron winked hugging me as I smirked in reply to his flirtyness. 

"Right guys, Kyle and Holly still aint back yet, can you all take a seat before they do because we have some shit to discuss" Garry announced as we all nodded and took a seat around the table. Chloe laid her head on me shoulder as Scott had his feet resting on my thighs, I rolled my eyes before Garry begun " Last night got totally out of hand and im sorry if i worried any of ya's, I was just sticking up for Aron cause Kyle was squaring up to him for stating what we have all been thinking. We cant live like this, its unfair to all of us just because Holly and Kyle canni get along" He sighed as he looked like he was dreading whats coming "your actions were understandable but what are we suppose to do?" Marnie stated as we all leaned forwards and paid attention. "What does everyone think needs to happen" Gaz asked "Make one of em go" Scott stated as a few nodded "Try and talk about it" Charlotte suggested "We talk about it all the time and nothing gets resolved, im sick of everynight being spolied by the pair of em and lastnight they were both bang out of order, Garry's right. Its unfair to us all" I stated. " I hate to admit it but Scott's right, its the only way" Chloe agreed "We either do this or live in hell for the rest of the time and literally put up with the same shit everyday" Marnie added. I nodded understanding but feared the answer "Dont get me wrong I love Kyle to bits but they were both bang out of order last night, but the real question is are we all in an agreement? Are we making one of em leave?" Arron asked as we all nodded "but who do we send home?" I asked sadly. But this was the only way "We either vote or let them choose. "Everyone knows who i would send home but Its only fair if they decide who goes" I sighed "Okay, I will go get Kyle and Char you get Holly we will tell em together".

Holly and Kyle came with Char and Gaz. We all put our heads down and let Garry talk "Its the only way to do this and it breaks all of our hearts but you both cant be here. Its not fair on us having to deal with your shit all the time" He started "Not only that, but you brought two other house mates into your drama lastnight and it was risky as everyone could of fell out because of you. were all in an agreement and were sick of dealing with this 24/7" I interrupted as they both looked confused. "So basically one of you have to go. Now" Charlotte stated sadly as they both looked sadly "Guys im sorry to all of you and I dont want to leave on bad terms with any of ya's" Kyle stated as tears fell from his face, We all watched intensely as Holly spoke "Sorry to each of you. Its just too much to handle but your right we cant live together" " I will go, I think its for the best" Kyle cried "No Kyle I will" Holly sobbed. "Holly Im ready to go its time for me too and your not changing my mind" He stated before rushing off crying to pack his bags "Why Kyle" I sighed sadly into scotts shoulder as he stroked my back and kissed my head "Hey your acting like your loosing me" Scott Joked as I laughed sadly and gave him one for hug before seeing the others all upset and holly was an emotional reck, why couldnt she have gone she is the one that always kicks off. Eventually Kyle had his bags packed and was stood at the end of the boat ready to get on a small speed boat to take him home, He said goodbye to everyone and Holly sobbed into his shoulder. I could see everyone filling up an even the lads. Kyle was like another brother to me and He was my family now, it broke my heart to see him go. Finally it was my turn "Im gonna miss you" I cried into his shoulder "Your like me little sister and i can never thank you enough for always being there and helping me deal with everything. Your a beautiful person inside and out and Thanks for everything. Your one of the people im gonna miss the most" He smiled sadly as tears fell from his face "Please be okay and know that we all love and care for you, there was no other way" I told him " I love you too, promise me you will have fun and get out there. All them lads will be begging for you Al" He joked squeezing me before looking me in the eye " I promise" I smiled whipping my tears as Marnie and Chloe grabbed my hands to hold Kyle got on the boat and smiled looking back, before I know it one of the family was gone and he aint coming back. Everyone cleaned themselves up and we sat in small discussions drinking. Everyone was upset and we weren't afraid to hide it.

There you go! Hope you enjoy and dont forget to vote for this story on the fanficiton awards 2016 if you think this story is good enough!, it would mean the world. Thanks for reading guys -chlobxo