disappointments

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTY" A voice echoed through the house. I pulled the covers over my head before a body sat on top of me and shuck the living day lights out of me "Bloody Hell!" I huffed pushing who ever the pest was off the bed as i heard Marnie and Chloe's laughter from the over side of the room before i propped myself of my elbow and squinted my eyes from the sunlight which struck through the curtains, I was just able to make out Aron's figure laying on the floor as he rubbed his head "Bitch" He muttered whilst smirking "Fuck you" I stated rubbing my eyes. "Well I think I am abit hung over like" Aron said as I nodded " I feel ya buddy". I eventually got out of bed and did my daily routine and threw on my dark blue ripped denim short shorts and burgundy tshirt which was tucked in before slipping my all white vans on and heading up deck. "Morning" I stated whilst taking a seat besides Gaz, "So whats the plan for today" Scotty asked whilst resting his legs on me"Don't know about you but I'm fecking starving" Aron grumbled " I have a headache and just want to chill here until later and then go out on the piss cause that Greek guy said because of the incident lastnight that he will take us to the best bars in town" Charlotte chipped in "Well Im with Aron on this one, I want some proper food instead of this shite boat slop" Scott added as I nodded in agreement "Well I heard they have the best Kebabs here" I grinned as Aron smiled excitedly "You guys stay here and chill and we will go on a hunt for these Kebabs and then we will meet ya's later at the bar yeah?"I stated whilst grabbing my sunglasses as Scott grinned and headed towards the exit of the speedboat "Okay, thanks for ditching us for them losers" Marnie winked as laughed "Im ditching you for food actually" I joked back before rushing after Aron and Scott. 

"Let the adventure begin" Aron yelled as the three of us headed into town before i jumped on Scotts back "Wiyi, lets go" Scott stated as he rested his hands under my thighs to hold me up. After about twenty minutes of trying to get people to understand us and to show us the direction we needed to head to we were finally off. "My feet are killing" Aron moaned as we headed uphill on a dirt path type of road. "Wish I could say the same" I joked referring to me still being on Scott's back. "Yeah but you way nout so its like he aint even carrying you but me I way a ton" He chuckled "Well I'm doing fine its just you, you big wuss" Scott commented as we carried on our what seemed to be like endless journey. We messed and joked around to pass time as we carried on walking until we finally spotted a man to hopefully help us learn which road was next to take. "oi" Scott yelled as the man turned round, He had black greasy hair which clung to his head and I could only imagine how long he had been standing out in this bloody heat as it was quite visible that he had been there a while as sweat rolled down his face "We want Kebab, do you know which way" Aron spoke slowly which made me and Scotty burst into fits of laughter. "Kebab shop, Up the top of the hill" He replied speaking the bets English I had heard from this town. "for fucksake!" Scott snapped as we looked up to see we had agies to go "are we actually trecking all this way for food" Aron quizzed "Yes, Im wasting away here" I groaned "I can help" The man said whilst pointing. We followed his gaze and I giggled to myself spotting Three donkeys stood near by "Lets do it" I laughed "This best be the bestest kebab I have ever tasted" Scott warned jokingly as Aron chuckled whilst we headed over to the Donkeys. "I want this one" I smiled at the pearly white coated donkey. I got a boost on from the lads and soon we had set off heading to the top of what felt like a mountain.

"Thankyou" I grinned as we waved to the greek dude, we had finally reached the top but there was still no Kebab place. "Where now" I asked as Aron shrugged looking around the small village type place. "There!" Scott shouted excitedly as we jogged towards the shack "Do you sell Kebabs" I asked the woman as she smiled and nodded "we will take three!" Aron stated loudly as she nodded and rushed off. We took a seat on a wall which over looked the sea before we were each handed a tasty looking Kebab wrap. "Ready!" Aron laughed "1,2,3" Scott yelled before we all took a huge bite from it, I was expecting mouth watering goodness  but was disappointed by the results and as I chewed more it was anging. "Urgh!" I frowned swallowing the thing we have walked hours for. "Great!" Aron sighed "Its fucking minging" Scott laughed at our stupidity of walking all the way here and wasting our energy on something so shit as he spat it back on the plate. "Well" Aron began "Its shit lets go" I smiled grabbing both their hands after tossing the pieces of shit and headed back. "Atleast we made it fun and you got to spend hours alone with me!" I joked as the both of them shook their head laughing. What Fucking Idiots. "Well lets go do what we do best and get Mortal" Scott and Aron chanted as we prepared for our forever walk back down.