Chapter 42

I sighed propping my back against the head board of my double bed before taking in my surroundings. Realising every girl was in bed accept from the one who decided to cause all the chaos the night before. The shitty Atmosphere surrounded the house like a thick black cloud on a summers day. "Morning Al" Chloe's voice rang through the room snapping me from my thoughts. I offered her a tight smile in return as I saw the rest of the girls starting to wake. "Well last night was fun" Holly states sarcastically. "Hmm" I replied rolling my long lashed hazel eyes. "I'm so pissed it's unreal" Charlotte frowned as I nodded in return "trust me I think we all are" "I feel bad for Aaron" Chloe added as I ran my fingers through my surprisingly knot free hair in frustration "so do I, I just don't know who she thinks she is. Causing all that and Aaron having to take the heat when she was the one who led the poor lad on! Not to mention whilst she was playing happy families with our Scott" I replied biting my lip angrily. A habit of mine which I do frequently for many emotions, mainly just to keep myself together. "Well don't worry I'm pretty sure after you dealing with her last night that she got the message loud and clear not to cross you Alex" Nathan interrupted as he got under the covers besides me. All the lasses giggled in agreement as I smirked slightly knowing she did in fact cower against my temper. "Well in all honesty I can't take all the credit as each of us girls have her a good grilling last night" I laughed in reply. "And that's the way it's gunna stay! This is our house not hers so get your arses up and make her feel like the uncomfortable one because she's nothing!" Charlotte states proudly before jumping out of bed "Oioi" I grinned following her lead. Walking behind the girls and Nath. Glancing at my slim tonned figure in the mirror on the way out. Who was I kidding I get complimented all the time off lads and lasses about my 'unreal' body, long naturally straight hair and natural tan. My cute pretty face that gets me away with anything and 'banging' breasts and and butt. And I sure as hell wasn't gonna let a standard thinks she's hard gal get to me, oh Scott what a bad decision you've made. Well I guess it's true. You shouldn't play with fire If you can't handle the heat because in my case your positively bound to get burnt.

I stood firmly on the ground after taking my last step from the stairs and made my way over to the radgies I like to call family. "Morning" Garry smiled as I took a seat beside him at the kitchen counter, "And to you" I playfully stated back. I grabbed a glass of fresh orange juice before taking a quick look around "So wheres the devil?" I asked before taking a swig of my drink "In the shagpad" He replied whilst shoving a piece of toast in his gob, I rolled my eyes in disgust as I responded "She too afraid to come out now after her performance last night?" "Shes speaking to Scott" He responded carefully. I almost choked on my drink "What he's still interested?" I frowned. "I dunno she wanted to speak to him, we will just have to see what happens" He sighed regretfully as I flashed him a small smile to show I was fine. "Hey midget" Aaron grinned standing behind me and placing his arms on my shoulders "Hey Idiot who got a stupid girls name tattooed on him" I scoffed "Bitch" He mumbled jokingly as I smirked in reply. "What we doing today then?" I asked "Well we all got up pretty late so we'll be hitting the town shortly" Gaz stated as I nodded before wondering up stairs to take a shower. "Alex" I turned to see Scott stood out side the girls room "mhm" I grunted avoiding eye contact. "Can we talk?" He asked blocking my doorway "Im really not in the mood" I replied blankly "Bu-" "Scott, now's not a good time just let me calm down" I sighed cutting him off and walking straight into my room not waiting for him to reply.

I pulled my above the knee peach dress down as I grabbed my purse and lead my girls downstairs, Where the lads were waiting for us. "Ready?" I asked as they all nodded in agreement I sighed and followed them into the taxi and unfortunately Chantabitch had decided to have the nerve to tag along. I sat in the cab with the girls as Chantelle got in the car with the lads. But we all had a giggle talking about random girl talk and soon pulled up to the club. The drinks were in straight away and everyone necked down as much as possible. But I could keep my eyes from flickering over to Scott and Chantelle where he looked to be getting annoyed with her lame excuses, a small smirk emerged onto my lips. "Nathan" I yelled rushing over and dancing freely with him. Home time soon came and id had a pretty good night if im honest. Dancing stupidly and sluttily with the girls and drunkenly with the majority of lads, not to mention filling my body with a shit load of alcohol.

We returned back to the house and I made Chloe make chicken nuggets for the two of us, Scoffing away I was until Scotts voice flooded my ears "Oh fuck off man!" He shouted to Chantelle who huffed before storming into the shagpad. I rolled my eyes for the 100th time today and continued eating my food. I had to grab hold of Aarons hand who was grinning like an idiot to stop him from trying to steal my food when another familiar house mate shouted down from the top of the stairs. "IM BACK!" I immediately squeezed Aarons hand in excitement as we both smiled with thrill before looking to see only freaking Marnie stood with a wide smile across her face. Everyone rushed over in shock and I pushed past speeding up the stairs where she stood with her arms open "MARNIE OH MY GOD!" I Squealed excitedly, it didn't feel real. before I knew it I was braking down in my bestfriends embrace. "Hold on is Alex crying" She stated dramatically as everyone laughed, even Chantelle and Scott came to see what all the fuss was about "Ive missed you so much" I sobbed into her shoulder as she shot an aw face to the rest of the house mates. I eventually released her and let everyone else greet her before we all went and sat on the sofa. Marnie explaining to us all why she had returned and that she couldn't stand being away from us all any longer. Garry and Aaron drapped their arms around me as everyone knew it was rare for me to cry and even rarer to do it in front of everyone. She was my bestfriend and I had her back everything could only go up from here.

or could it?....