Accepted

^My name is Alex ^ and I have applied to be the new house mate in Geordie shore, I am a Geordie and do most of the stuff other Geordies do but I don't wear as much makeup as I am told a lot I have natural beauty but I love to get mortal, apply fake tan, have fun and be abit of a slag when I feel like it but I save shagging for people who I do actually find attractive but tashing on is a different matter that doesn't mean nout it's all abit of fun.

James from Geordie shore is my cousin and he has no clue that I applied to be on the show, as i am related to James I have met Charlotte and Vickie who I get on with really well and I have met scot through Vickie too but the others I haven't met before but I know their personalities through the program and through James, Vickie and char.

I wake in the morning to my mam shouting me from downstairs, I get up and stroll down stairs to her throwing a letter towards me as I read it a huge grin spreads across my face "mam I got in! I got in! This girl is going to be in Geordie shore" I beamed "well done love when you going" me mam smiled "it's says I must be there by 10am tomorrow morning" I answers, "better get packing love just so you are prepared" she laughed. With that I went up stairs packing my suit case and hand luggage to be ready for the house, I packed my makeup and beauty stuff followed by loads of different outfits cause you know what is Geordies are like. After I was finally done I ordered take away and had a gossip with my mam, " here love" she told me handing me a box "mam!" I gasped "what you have to stay safe during bedroom activities" she laughed, I laughed back whilst talking about what it was going to be like before I went to have an early night ready for the day ahead of me.