Fuck ups

It had been a week since me and gaz made our relationship official and it was amazing I love him so much, tonight we were having a disco at the house so all of our mates were invited. It is going to be brilliant and I get the chance to meet Garry's mates and him meet mine so I want to make a good impression cause the way things are going now I will be seeing them a lot.

I got out of bed and went downstairs to find Scotty t up "morning Scotty" I yawned, "morning Hun" he smiled, "what time is it" I wondered "9:00am" he replied "what the hell why am I awake and why are you up" I asked "just can't sleep" he laughed. I loved Scotty, in the house he was my best boy mate, he was always there for me and I could tell him anything, "well we haven't had us two bonding time for a while so we can stick a film on for an hour or so before them lot wake up" Scotty told me sitting on the sofa as I nodded and sat next to him resting my head on his chest "you excited for the disco after" I asked "yeah it's gonna be mint, me and you have to go over the top mate" he laughed "yeah what shall we do" I giggled "put illumnious paint on us both and look great as usual" he joked "Yeah we always look cool" I laughed "you know I look at you as a sister and I honestly hope this relationship with gaz goes well, you ever need to talk I'm always here yano" he told me "thanks Scott means a lot, same with you love ya pal" I smiled "love you too g" he joked kissing my head.

Eventually everyone woke up and we were all buzzing about tonight "guys I have some news" becca stated as she walked over, "what is it bec" holly asked "well I just want to tell you all that It was an amazing experience being here but I just don't fit in, I'm leaving geordie shore and don't think I will be back. I tried making an effort with you all but I guess none of you really liked me but I hope you all have an amazing time here" becca said quietly "are you serious?!" Holly asked as tears rolled down her cheeks, whilst everyone else stayed quiet. Don't get me wrong I feel tight that she feels that way but she's a pain in the arse and doesn't make effort with us at all she's always the problem, she gave everyone Hugs and said her goodbyes before leaving hopefully the drama will die down.

Hours past and we were all getting ready everyone was making a big effort tonight as everyone's mates were coming, I put on a short tight fitted dress which was a light pink with my matching heels, my hair was wavy and I applied my tan with eyelashes and my makeup looking good.
I was ready with 20minutes to spare before everyone arrived, me and everyone rushed around downstairs putting out beer and abit of food, we put up illuminous lights and set the music up, it looked great. I rushed into Scott's room and got the illuminous body pains making patterns on my face which looked pretty I brought it out and me and Scott painted it on everyone else and that's when the madness started.

Everyone were mortal and having an amazing time, the music was blasting and I introduced gaz to my mates, I also met his and they were nice luckily I got on with them fine "don't break our gaz's heart now will ya, he may act tough but he does have feelings" one mate told me "don't worry I'm loyal" I smirked "you suit and I can tell your good together" another one stated as me and gaz smiled at each other.
The night continued and at 4:00am everyone left we were all downstairs I was chatting with the girls when suddenly I heard shouting and a bang, we rushed over to the living room to see Ricci and gaz swinging for each other "stop it" I yelled rushing over with the others "guys chill" James said standing between them as they continued "Ricci come here stop it would you" Vickie shouted as she tried grabbing him "mate calm down" Scotty told gaz pulling him away and putting him in a lock to stop him "Garry!" I said grabbing his arms. Finally after a few minutes we finally managed to pull them away and attempted to calm them down, there was glass everywhere and a few things were broken.

James's on screen moment
Tonight was amazing and then them two nobs had to ruin it

Everyone went to bed and Vickie made Ricci stay in her room so he wasn't upstairs near gaz, I got in bed with gaz and I could tell he was fuming "what did all that start over" I asked "just saying shit thinking he's hard" he replied "he's a proper dick when he's had a drink" Scotty told us getting into his bed "I know he totally changes when he's had a few beers" I sighed "gaz would of smashed him to pieces anyway so he's lucky we stopped it when we did" scot joked as I laughed a little. Eventually after talking about the incident we went to sleep but gaz was extremely pissed off.

Garry's POV:

I woke in the morning to Ricci whispering my name don't get my wrong I was pissed but we had a few drinks so things got out of hand "gaz, Anna's here she wants to speak to just us" he told me as I sighed lifting my arm carefully from under Alex before I strolled downstairs, me and Ricci both took a seat Infront of her and it was obvious she was mad "last night was horrific, not only did you make fools of yourself, but how do you think the other house mates felt? Not to mention you have destroyed the house" we both put our heads down and carried on listening " that behavior was unacceptable and I was that mortified that I'm asking you to leave the house and I don't know how long for" she bluntly said before walking to the door "and don't wake anyone, just get your stuff and leave" she stated before storming out. "Fuck man" I angrily said "hope we're alright and that's shit we have to leave and leave our girls" Ricci replied "we both had a few drinks and acted stupid so it's all forgotten" I replied before we both went up to pack our things it killed me not to be able to say bye to Alex but if I wanted to come back I had to listen to Anna, I grabbed my suitcase and wrote Alex a note before kissing her head and driving home, we had fucked things up for ourselves badly.