His baby girl

By Writerdouble00

Willow Aburn is a shy, clumsy, innocent girl. She didn't have many friends but was kind to everyone regardles... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

36.

5.8K 119 43
By Writerdouble00

I woke up and stretch my hands above my head. I look over to my left and see the bed empty. I was used to Daire waking up before me. I sigh and climb out of the bed but nausea hits me instantly. I quickly run to the bathroom and empty my stomach. 

I sigh and flush the toilet. I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. 

I don't know what's been up lately but almost every morning for the past two weeks I've been throwing up my dinner from the night before. At first, I thought it was a stomach bug or something so I stayed home from school for two days and drank some ginger ale. But I kept throwing up afterward, so daddy schedule a doctor's appointment for this afternoon after he gets off work. 

I wash my face and leave the room. 

I walk to the kitchen to see Levi on the phone. I smile at him as I walk into the kitchen and he smiles back. I walk over to the fridge and grab some orange juice and some cookies. I sit down and dig into my unhealthy breakfast. 

Levi hangs up the phone and smiles at me. "Who was that?" I asked taking a bite from my chocolate chip cookie. He grins and looks down at his hands. "Cindy," He said quietly. "I think things are going well with us," He said with a huge smile on his face. 

I smile and take another bite of my cookie. "What time is it?" I asked looking around. 

"Um, 7:50," He said packing up his backpack. "Are you staying home again today?" He asked looking up at me. I shake my head and place my hand over my torso. "No, I wasn't feeling good again today," I said biting my lip. He nods and stands up and places his dirty plates in the sink. "Okay, um Carter went out to Landon's again, Daire is outside right now smoking a cigarette, dad's at work, and Steph I guess is still asleep," Levi explained. 

"How are you guy's going to school?" I asked. 

"Cindy said she would drive us," Levi said standing up. I stand up and I follow behind him out the door. I smile when I see Daire sitting on the porch chair smoking a cigarette. I walk over to him and kiss his cheek. "Good morning, Darry," I said pulling on his shirt. He grins up at me and puffs out a cloud of smoke. "Morning, baby," He said running his hand up my stomach. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. I smile sadly and shake my head. "No," I mumble and bite my lip. He sighs. "I hate going to school without you baby."

I look over Daire and smile. He looked really good today.

A white Chevrolet spark pulled into our driveway and I frown and look at Daire who was also frowning. "Well we'll get going, Willow," Levi said he grabs his backpack off the porch and walks towards the car. 

Daire stood up and wrap his arms around me. "I'll see you in a few hours," He mumbles kissing my lip. I kiss him back and deepen it. I moan into his mouth as he wraps my hair around his hand and pulls on it. 

I pull away catching my breath. "I'm going to miss you," I said wrapping my arms around his waist. He kisses my head and grabs his bag and walks away. 

Cindy walks over to Daire and stands a little too close to him. She smiles broadly at him and touches his hand making Daire flinch and step away from her. He says something making her face drop. He walks towards the car and gets in slamming the door. 

I grin and turn to walk inside. 

For the next few hours, I sleep, eat some cookies, watch cartoons, and play with my dolls. I wasn't really bored since I did play some cards with Steph and took care of Cotton and Betty. But I honestly slept most of the time.  

I was busy taking a bubble bath when someone knocks on the bathroom door. "Yes?" I asked. "Baby it's me," Daire said opening the door. I sit up and smile at him. "You're home," I said with a huge smile on my face. He walks inside the room and shut the door. "How was your day," He asked sitting on the edge of the tub. He strokes my wet hair and kisses the top of my head. 

"I had a good day, I'm feeling much better now," I said. He smiles and nods his head. "That's good baby," He said grabbing my paw patrol towel and handing it to me. I stand up and wrap the towel around my body. I pull the plug from the drain and watch as the water sink. I bend down to pick up all the bath toys and place them in their basket. 

We walk to our room and I sit on my bed and watch as Daire chooses what I would wear for the day since I stayed in my pajamas all day until now. 

"Here this would look nice on you," Daire said handing me some clothes. I smile and mumble a thank you. 

"Is this new?" He asked pulling on my top. 

I nod my head and pull up the top. "Yeah, but I think I got a size too small," I said. Daire stands behind me and grabs my breast making me gasp. "Or maybe your boobs are growing," He said giving my breast a squeeze. 

I swap his hands away and turn to him. "No, they're not," I said biting my lip. He chuckles and pinches my cheek. "Come on let's watch some movies," He said taking my hand and walking us to the living room. 

For the next two hours, we watch some Disney movies. I eat some cookies and strawberries with a huge smile on my face. 

"Hey, guys," Daddy said walking inside the house. He places the keys on the table near the door and takes off his coat. "We have to be at your appointment in 40 minutes, Willow," Daddy said walking over to me and kissing my head. 

"Okay," I respond before turning back to the tv. 

Daire wraps his arm around my shoulder and I lean my head on his. He kisses the top of my head and I smile as I take another bite of strawberry. 

40 minutes later daddy comes back into the room in freshly change clothes and with a beer in his hands. He grabs the remote from beside me and turns the tv off. "Come on, Willow," He said. I sigh and place the dirty bowls and empty plastic on the coffee table and stand up. "Are you coming?" I asked Daire. He nods his head and stands up. 

We walk outside and daddy opens the back door for me and Daire gets in the front seat. Daddy starts the car and pulls away from the house. 

We drive for an hour before the city's clinic comes into view. Daddy pulls into the parking lot and parks the car. He gets out of the car and opens the door for me. I smile up at him and walk to the other side of the car just as Daire was getting out. 

He smiles down at me and wraps his arms around my waist. We walk inside the clinic and daddy signs us in while me and Daire sit down in one of the run-down seats. 

I bite my lip and bounce my leg with anxiety. Daire looks at me and smiles. "Stop stressing babe," He mumbles placing his hand on my knee. "Just probably got food poisoning from something you ate at that party or the stomach flu," He said squeezing my knee. I nod my head and try to stop my anxious nerves.

Daddy walks back to us after a few minutes and sits next to me. He places his elbows on my knees and his head in his hands and sighs heavily. I place my hand on his shoulder and give it a squeeze. "You okay daddy?" I asked. 

He looks up at me and nods. 

"Yes, just lost one of my biggest clients to my own brother," He said rubbing his hands down his face. "That man brought all his seven antique cars to my shop every other month and paid a lot of money to me for those cars," He said looking at a fish tank across from us. "And Toby knew this," He mumbles. I rub his back in a comforting manner. "It's okay daddy, your car shop is still in the top five car shops in town," I said with a smile. He grins and nods at me.

I play some candy crush games on my phone while we wait. But I get bored soon enough and start to get hungry. "Daddy, can we get some Wendy's after this?" I asked.

He nods his head as he flips through a magazine. "Sure," He mumbles. I smile and look around at the boring clinic waiting room. I notice some pregnant woman who was also patiently waiting for their names to be called. I also saw some children who were running around I smile and stood up about to join them when someone calls my name.

"Willow Aburn?" A beautiful woman in a nurse outfit asked. 

I look over to her and slowly raise my hand. 

She smiles and gesture for me to follow her. I grab Daire's hand and pull him up and daddy does the same. We follow the nurse to one of the rooms. She opens the door for us and lets us in. "The doctor would be with you in a minute," She said to us with a bright smile. 

"Thank you," Daddy said smiling back at the nurse making her blush before leaving the room. 

Daire lifts me up on the bed and stands in between my legs. He tucks some hair behind my ear and pecks my lips. "Stop freaking out it's probably just a stomach bug or something," He said. I smile and look down at my lap. 

A few minutes later a male doctor walks in. He smiles at us with his baby blue eyes. "Hi, I'm Doctor Manuel, and I'll like to run some tests if that's fine with you," He said flipping through the files on his clipboard. I smile and nod my head slowly. "Good," He said before opening the door allowing the beautiful nurse comes in. She smiles at daddy before making her way over to me. 

"Hi, I'm nurse Amber and I'll be taking some blood from you just to run some tests," She mumbles. I grimace at her words. Both from her name and the word blood. I look over to daddy with wide eyes. 

"Um Doctor, my daughter has Hemophobia, like severe hemophobia, is she going to be okay?" Daddy asked rubbing my back. 

The doctor looks over my report. "Um, I advise her to close her eyes and think happy thoughts, I can't promise you she won't faint or anything like that," He said with a frown. 

I inhale deeply when I see Amber take out the long needle. She smiles at me but I can't take my eyes off that huge needle. I grab Daire's hand and squeeze it tightly. I close my eyes as the feeling of nausea washes over me. "It's okay, Willow," Daire whispers in my ear. He rubs my back in a soothing way. 

I nearly fall over when I feel the needle be inserted into my arm. 

Only a few seconds later she takes the needle off my arm and places cotton over the womb. But when I see the blood-filled tube I go limp and Daire has to catch me. 

"I'm going to be sick," I mumble placing a hand over my mouth. Dr. Manuel hands me a metal trash can and I throw up my stomach in there. I groan and take the paper towel the doctor gave me and wipe my mouth. "I'm sorry," I mumble turning my head away from nurse Amber. 

Dr. Manuel smiles at me. "It's fine dear," He said before looking at nurse Amber shooing her away. "We'll be back in a few short minutes," He said before giving me one last smile and walking out the room. 

I look over at daddy and the band-aid on my arm. "I hate needles and-," I pause and swallow the lump in my throat. "Blood." 

Daddy nods and looks down at his phone that beeps. 

I look at Daire and hold my hands out to him. He grins and wraps his arms around my waist while I wrap mine around his neck and pull him close. I hug for god knows how long until both the doctor and the nurse walk back into the room. 

"I'm going to ask you a few questions, okay, Willow," The doctor said taking his pen from behind his ear. "Okay," I said letting go of Daire and he steps away from me, but I quickly clasps his hand with mine. He grins at me before wrapping one of his hands around my waist and rubbing my exposed skin. "Relax," He whispers in my ear. I bite my lip and look at him. I nod my head before breathing out and looking at the doctor with a slight smile. 

"When was your last period?" He asked me. 

I shrug my shoulders and look at daddy. "Daddy?" I asked. He looks up from his phone and shrugs his shoulder. "Willow has irregular periods like her mother and can go months without one," Daddy said. "But maybe November or December." 

Doctor Manuel nods his head and scribbles something down. "Any changes in your hormones?" He asked. Once again I shrug. I never really paid much attention to my hormones so I didn't really notice if there were. He nods again. "Any changes in your body or appetite?" I look at Daire who looks back at me with a frown. "I mean my breasts are growing more and they hurt sometimes but that's normal," I say blushing at the intimate answer. "And I've been eating a lot of chocolate chip cookies but that's nothing new," I giggle to myself. He nods and scribbles something down again. 

"Well your blood test results came back and," He pauses as he looks around the room. 

"You're pregnant."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys it's me again. I'm sorry about the sloppiest of this chapter I was really in a rush to get this out and I was meaning to announce Willow's pregnancy two chapters back but didn't know how to. Please no hate comments about how you hate babies and how you don't support teen pregnancy and stuff like that. This has been my plan for a while now and I'm very sorry if it upset you but it's my story and my choice. And once again no hate comments thank you.

P.S-
I started this story at 7 in the afternoon and finished it at 4 in the morning two days later so yeah, it probably got a little lazy with the ending sorry about that. My hands hurt and I'm really tired don't hate me, I'm only human. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.9K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
2.1M 86.2K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...
9.2K 1.5K 31
Book 1 of The Flaw Series. You can't scream at the world and expect the world not to scream back. Via is the type of girl who loves to live in it w...