๐——๐—” ๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—— โœ“.

By -MRSJEONGIN

๐ƒ๐€ ๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐‚๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐’๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘ โ ๐๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜, ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐’๐”๐๐๐Ž... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
SEASON TWO
xvi.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
Q/A
xxii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
HAHAHA
xxx / epilogue .
cara!

xvii.

3.7K 156 865
By -MRSJEONGIN

(not proofread)
TW: RACISM !!

official_auroraaa.

official_auroraaa: shawty silhouette look like a dollar sign 🫶🏾💋.

liked by ilyconnie, slutty4auora, lillybaby, iiamerenyeager, hangedagoattttt, and 12689 others .

pinned- iiamerenjeager: it's funny how bitches that been fell off and been cut off wanna like the post .. bitch we don't fwy 😹🙅🏻‍♂️.
liked by official_auroraaa.

slutty4aurora: 😍😍🫶🏾🫶🏾.
official_auroraaa: ofccc

ilyconnie: gng🫶🏼💗..
liked by official_auroraaa.

1290 likes and 300 replies.

user: oop.
user: @slutty4aurora.
user: hmmmm
user: i ship it.

——

slutty4auora.

slutty4aurora: it's your fault for loving me, you put yo trust in me🤷🏾.

liked by official_auoraa, lillybaby, and 40,389 others.

comments turned off.

(justin reveal🫶🏾)

——

ilyconnie.

ilyconnie: 'know you got good but i can give you better 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽🫶🏼.

liked by iiamerenyeager, lillybaby, sashalovesfood, ilyconnie, and 30478 others.

sashalovesfood: 👀??

user: the only one he could be talking abt is aurora😂😂 wish they were still tg 🤞🏽.

lillybaby: 😍😍
ilyconnie: gtfo bru .

click to view more..

——

you walk into work with a massive headache, the first thing you see was connie's smiling face. you roll your eyes and walk right past him so you could check in.

"so.. aurora." he starts "can we talk about what happened back then.."

he watched you as you put on your apron, and turn your back to him. you tie it in the back but struggle like you do everyday.

constance steps in, gets behind you and ties the string that tied your apron together. you close your eyes and turn around.

"constance i don't need your help."

he frowns a bit as you say the next party ur knew you were lying "just like you said before.. it was all "fake" there's nothing to be said..."

"but we both know that's not true" he looks down at you as you turn around.

"you said it. not me." you laugh at him.

"but i didn't mean it.. i'm sorry, honestly. i did all that just to find out you didn't do it. i should've let you talk because if i did then we would still be together." he apologized.

he remembers the week after, he told eren what happened.

flashback.

"she cheated on me, i wish i could go back and take back all the harsh shit i said"

"wait with who?" he ask, having a idea of who he was talking about. "hange motherfuckin zoe, the crazy scientist"

erens eyes widen as he looks at the phone, taking his eyes off of the tv.

"brooo. i was there, on god she didn't cheat on you. i watched it all go down, she slapped the hell out of them and said that she loved you."

connie's eyes get big and his mouth falls open.. all the shit he said to you was all out of pure anger, and turns out the reason he was angry wasn't even..

present day.

"i know you didn't cheat on me, and to be honest seeing you in person brought everything back to me. i wish that i could take it all back, and go back to being in love with you..and i'm not going to give up, i'll give anything to have what we had again. " he says confidently, thinking he did something.

"i love my boyfriend connie, i'm not going to mess up a healthy relationship all because you want to come back in my life after breaking my heart." you argue.

"i respect that, but i stand by what i said. i want what we had back and i'm willing to wait. i tried so many times with other females and they just don't compare to you."

"mhm" you look away from his piercing eyes. "don't mhm me" he talks again, his accent coming off stronger.

"nigga ima say what the fuck i want" you raise your eyebrow.

"yes ma'am, i'm sorry"

***

"tu cabello es tan bonito" he look down at your hair. the woman getting ready to pay looks up and says the most disrespectful shit ever.

"you need to speak english, you're in america"

your head pops up from the cash register as you say "excuse me?"

"not you darling, i was talking about the señor here" he purposely says señor in a harsh way.

"i don't care who you were talking about, it's disrespectful" you argue.

"well i'm just telling the truth."

justin looks up from the kitchen to see you barking like a dog at the woman (arguing aggressively), spitting foul words at her. 

"you can go back to where you came from too"  the lady angrily shouts at you, making a bigger seen.

"get the fuck out bitch, say some more shit and ima pour this water on your ass" you turn around and grab the water bottle, unscrewing the top, threatening to pour it on her.

"i dare you, i'll beat your ass from over this counter." she spits.

"i don't know who the fuck you think you talking to but i know it's nobody behind this counter." connie's accent sounds magnificent.

"i'm obviously talking to you and the bitch here" she says that as you open the little door to get to the paying area.

constance grabs you and pulls you back as your manager comes out of her office and walks up to the woman.

"you need to leave now or the police will be called." she says calmly but with harshness in her voice.

"give me my food and then i'll leave" she puts her hand on her hip. "no. we won't serve you, therefore you need to leave"

***

connie walks you to your car and opens the door for you as you look up at him "thanks for being a gentleman to me, but i can open my own doors."

"mhm, i'll still open them for you"

the difference between connie and justin when it came to manners was that justin was kinda.. oblivious. he had manners but didn't open the door for you, maybe a few times but connie had always been like that, ever since the moment you met him he opened every single door you came across open.

after a long and chaotic day of work, the time said 6:00 in your car. the sunset was out and your skin glowed.

"have a good night aurora." he closes the door, watching as your black hellcat rides you into the streets of the live city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 3.8K 18
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ โคท โ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ, ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โž โคท๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
135K 4.6K 33
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พใ€€๐’Ž๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐’‚๐’–ใ€€โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ โ”€โ”€ ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’† /๐’”๐’ฬ‚๐’“/ ๐’‚๐’…๐’‹๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’† (๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š) ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
1.6K 69 7
๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š?
62.2K 2.1K 22
eren jaeger && connie springer.