Tell me who are you??

De imagine_pure_love

People called her nerd, called her geeky.. But she had all the innocence of the world.. Or did she really... Mais

Character Sketch
Character Sketch 2
1. First View
2. Space School of Business
3. Private Tutor??!!
4. Too much to expect?
Malhotra Mansion
5. Strong and Independent
6. Final Decision
7. Challenge
8. Preparing the mind
9. Intruder at tuition?
10. Day #1
11. The aftereffects of Day 1
12. Cabir's Proposal
13. Day 2
Copied Story
15. The lady cab driver.
16. Fab 5's dangerous plan
17. Nandini's secret out?
18. Day 3 - Nandini's stand
19. Nandini's indirect message
20. Does Manik get affected?
21. Lara Maa to help Nandini?
22. Flashback - 1
23. Flashback - 2
24. Manik's anger or ...
25. Are the sparks igniting?
26. Challenge or no challenge?
27. Importance of your name
28. Journey to Day 5
29. Meeting Lara Maa
30. Meeting the special children
31. Day 5
32. Troublesome Arohi
33. The surprise wish
34. Is FAB 5 back?
35. Mumma?
36. A complete Package
37. Reminiscing the day
38. Mukti's dangerous plan
39. Plan backfired
40. Revelation
41. Reality Check
42. The Outburst
43. Nandini's new friend
44. The regretful breakdown
45. Meeting the real her

14. MNMRA active or not?

769 79 5
De imagine_pure_love

Date Published: 13.04.22

Words: 1600+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

Fab 5 in unison: WHAT??!!

Man: Have you lost it?

Muk: Listen, we are not going to fulfill any of your conditions.

Cab: Exactly, moreover her conditions are no less than tortures.

(Remembering the previous day)

Dhr: But we don't have any other option.

Al: What are you saying baby? How can we just accept her condition of fulfilling her 2 conditions tomorrow? That's cheating!

Nan: And why is this a cheating? We had made a deal that if you guys win, I would leave the job and if I manage to stick by you guys, then you would fulfill my condition at the end of the day. 

And I don't remember mentioning WHAT TYPE OF CONDITION you are supposed to fulfill!! So technically I don't see it as cheating.

Muk: Whatever it is, you just can't tell us to do this, you are clearly taking an advantage of the situation.

Man: We are ready.

Fab 4 turn to see him in shock.

Cab: Manik, are you mad or what?

Man: No, but this is right. 

(turning towards Nandini)

We are ready to fulfill your 2 conditions tomorrow.

Mukti drags him to a corner and Fab 3 follow them.

Muk: Have you lost it Manik? What are you doing? How can you agree to her conditions? You know right what she can make us do?

Man: She can make us do but we do it, that's not necessary!

Al: What do you mean Manik?

Man: She will put forward her condition only if she WINS tomorrow, if she doesn't win then?

Cab: Correct! If she loses then she won't be able to put forward any of her condition!

Dhr: That means we are saved!

Man: Exactly, So it is in fact good for us that she decided to add her conditions for tomorrow, we will defeat her and her we will be free from a total of 3 conditions of hers as well.

Cab: Brilliant my boy! You have proved today that you are my friend.

Muk: Ok enough, let's go back.

Man: Ok so Nandini, we are ready.

Nan: Good. So see you tomorrow.

She turns to leave but before leaving, she turns back to Manik and finds him smirking. 

Nan: By the way Mr. Malhotra, being confident is good but being over confident is not good, time will only tell if you guys would be free from my today's challenge or face 3 challenges.

All the best.

And leaves with a victorious smirk, leaving behind a shocked Fab 5 trying to figure out how easily Nandini read Manik's mind.

Al: Guys, how did she guess what was going on in our minds? Or to be precise in Manik's mind?

Muk: Maybe she overheard us?

Dhr: But I was keeping an eye on her all the time, she didn't move from her place even for once.

Cab: Man, she is one dangerous girl. We need to be careful henceforth.

Manik (self talk): Damn, this girl, how does she gets to know what's going on in my mind? Everytime she manages to cross the walls of my heart and peep inside me.

And why do I get so carried away with her around me.

No this can't happen, I can't let her win over me, I have to, I HAVE TO DEFEAT HER at any cost.

Dhr: But how are we going to defeat her? We attempted the worst pranks on her in these 2 days, yet she stood strong, now what can we do?

Man: Anything! We will do anything and everything to defeat her! Come on guys what wrong with us? We are Fab 5, the Fab 5, we can't just let that Miss Topper win over us, can we?

Al: Absolutely not! I mean think what would people say, that the tomboy defeated the fashion diva, no ways. I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN.

Cab: So let's sit and think in Fab 5 style.

Their discussion was interrupted by Mukti's phone ring.

Muk: Yes mom.

........

Yes, at Manik's place.

........

Mommmmm, is it necessary?

........

Sure?

........

Ok, I will be there.

........

Yeah, ok bye.

Man: What happened Mukti? Is everything OK?

Muk: Yeah, all OK. I just need to go home for sometime, some relatives have come and are asking about me.

Cab: What? But how can you go Mukti man? We were supposed to think about MNMRA.

Fab 4: MNMRA??!!

Cab: MNMRA.... Mission Nandini Murthy Run Away.

Muk: Cabirrrr, chill bro.

And don't worry I will be back within 2 hours, so I'll come and then we'll discuss.

Dhr: But how will you go?

Man: Yeah, come I'll drop you.

Muk: No Manik, mom has sent the driver, he might here already. Don't worry.

Man: Ok, take care and if you need anything, just call us.

Muk: Sure, see you guys. I'll be back soon.

Al: Now, Mukti has left, so what to do for these 2 hours?

Man: Guys, just chill back here itself till Mukti comes, then we can discuss.

Per: What serious discussion is going on among Fab 5?

Fab 5 turn around to find Vishal Malhotra coming towards them.

Fab 5 get stunned on seeing him there.

Man: Nothing serious dad. Just casually, about us.

Vishal (self talk): Oh.. this brat is coming ahead to answer me first, something is wrong definitely, he'll not tell himself. Hmmm... I'll have to speak to my partner.

Ok! I take that? So how are you young minds?

Fab 3: We are fine uncle.

Vishal: Good to know. By the way Cabir...

I have arranged for hot piping potato breads, with some pasta, chicken rolls, grilled sandwiches and many more. Want to have some with me?

Dhr: Not fair uncle, why only Cabir? Why not with us?

Al: Exactly uncle!

Vis: There is some for you guys too, but you people eat like patients. Alya doesn't like oily food, Dhruv eats like a bird, and Manik doesn't eat only. Only Cabir is my friend, who can compete with me in eating, what say Cabir?

Cab: Of course partner, let's make a move.

_______________________________________________________

Cabir was eating to his heart's content when Vishal spoke: Ahh.. Cabir, what were you guys discussing so seriously?

Cab: See! That is what I was thinking how did you remember your partner suddenly?

Vis: Right (sarcastic smile) As if you miss me everyday. Anyways, tell me, what is the matter?

Cab: You won't leave this matter easily right? But still I can't tell you, it's a Fab 5 secret.

Vis: Ok fine, give me a hint only then.

Cab: Where did I land up myself? Uhmmmmm. Ok. It is related to someone new who has come into our lives.

Vis: Oh, that's the matter, then let me guess. Is it about Nandini Murthy?

Cabir looks at him with wide open eyes.

Vis: Your expression says that I have guessed it right. So am I right or am I right?

Cabir was still shocked to react.

Vis: So now that I have guessed it right, tell me what are you guys planning? Don't tell me you have found Fab 5's next target in Nandini?

Cab: Why? What's wrong in that? I mean even if we have found our new target in her, what's the problem?

Vis: So you haven't noticed anything? And I was thinking that you really are a smart detective.

Cab: Oh is that so? What is it that I missed? And how do you know that we are targeting her?

Vis: I have been observing you guys for quite some time.

_______________________________________________________

Flashback 

(In Vishal's pov)

I was coming back after a meeting yesterday when I saw Manik going to the gardener with a towel, I found it strange so I followed him.

Man: ehem, Ravi

Ravi: Yes sir, do you need anything? What's this sir? Who did this to you? How did grease come on you?

Man: Yes... I mean no... I mean yes.... (breathing in deeply to calm himself) 

Ravi, a girl would come here, she might ask you for water, you show her the way to washroom and give her this towel please. She might need it.

Ravi takes the towel in confusion and obliges.

I stood there watching Manik hiding behind a pillar when Nandini came out drenched in grease and as expected, she asked for way to washroom. And as soon as she left from there, Manik sighed in relief.

And today, I was passing through the corridor when I saw Nandini rushing towards the washroom and Manik was behind her. He waited for her outside the washroom and as she came out, he handed her a cup of ice-cream and that too after taking a spoon from it.

Cabir was shocked would be an understatement. He was bewildered with the new piece of information. He just couldn't believe what he heard.

Vishal saw Cabir lost in his thoughts. He poked him and when Cabir turned his gaze towards Vishal, he raised his eyebrows to ask Cabir where he was lost.

Cabir recalls how because of Nandini, Manik called Neyonika MOM after 2 years, how because of Nandini, Manik vents out his feelings, how Manik and Nandini were so lost in their eye-looks that they didn't realize in what situation and position they were.

Cab: How could I not see all this? You know partner, she was assigned by the lady don to be our private tutor and that day, Manik and Nandini had an argument and in the flow Manik even called lady don MOM.

Vis (surprised): WHAT??!!

Cab: Yes, in fact Nandini is the only one who has the guts to stand against the Manik Malhotra!

Vis: Not only stand Cabir but also convince and make him dance on her tunes.

And you duffer were planning to throw her out?

You know Cabir when I saw her today, I felt as if she is an Angel. An Angel who has come into our lives to set everything right. 

Cab: For the first time, I didn't notice what's positive with her being in our lives. Guess Lady Don saw all this coming. That is why she was so adamant in making her our private tutor.

Vis: Yes, so now stop all your plans and don't let her go.

Cab: First I need to talk to Manik and need to know what is going on in his mind.

--*--*--*--*--

Hope you are happy with the story.

Keep voting and commenting.

Love Love

Anks

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

853K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
173K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
611K 23.8K 28
This is a fan fiction based on the youth show Kaisi Yeh yaariaan- popularly known as KYY. --------- The story revolves around Nandini Murthy- a twen...
62.2K 6K 27
She is a bubbly cutie who finds humor and love in everything. She surrounds herself with love and happiness. He is the opposite, he is surrounded by...