๐——๐—” ๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—— โœ“.

Galing kay -MRSJEONGIN

๐ƒ๐€ ๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐‚๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐’๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘ โ ๐๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜, ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐’๐”๐๐๐Ž... Higit pa

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiv.
xv.
SEASON TWO
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
Q/A
xxii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
HAHAHA
xxx / epilogue .
cara!

xiii.

5.1K 167 606
Galing kay -MRSJEONGIN

smut warning !!

your back arches as connie stays quiet above you. you're so loud compared to him, you were starting to feel embarrassed.

"you like that?" he grabs your bra straps and delivers back shots to you. you don't answer but instead moan out.

his shaky breathing stops as he stops thrusting, leaving you trying to throw your ass back. your ass claps against his abdomen as he looks down and groans.

he reaches over and grabs his phone from the nightstand, recording with his flash on, catching you throw it back.

the camera motivates you to show out, you throw your ass back harder than ever. you look back at it and make eye contact. you fall deeper into your elbows and arch your back farther.

he breathes out and groans "fuck, you're so good. dirty slut"

you lay your hands out flat and cry out as he pulls your hair. you noticed connie had a thing with hair pulling, he always did it in any scenario.

it felt so good and you didn't mind. you start to get closer and closer, as you roll of and on his dick you guys combined cum leaks out, he groans and watches as you take the lead.

you lick your lips and listen to his pretty little moans above you, you felt the urge to lay him on his back and tie him up, not letting him go until he begs.

"oh fuck" the tip of his dick touches your cervix. "you like it?" you look into his eyes, as they droop from being high.

"i love it so much" he drops the phone and throws his head back in pleasure.

he grabs your neck and starts to thrust crazily, skin clapping fills the room and the sounds of your moans and heavy breathing.

he starts to hit your g-spot as you completely fall, loosing your arch. "nah, sit yo ass back up" he puts you back on your elbows and knees, pressing down on your arch.

tears start to roll down your face as your mouth hangs open at the feeling of the overwhelming pleasure.

this was the best sex ever to you, this was round three. he was leaving early in the morning so you two fucked like wild animals all day.

he puts one leg up on the bed so he can get in deeper. your mascara leaks down your face as he grabs both of your arms and holds them behind your back aggressively.

"connie.. i cant take it" you cry out as he goes harder and deeper after word you say. "take this shit now"

he bites his lip as he leans down to your ear and starts groaning, making you moan out. you feel desperate to touch him as you try to break out of his grip.

( y'all know that one tiktok sound that jus has groaning sounds.. yeah )

"harder" you speak through your teeth "harder?" his skin hardly clapped against yours.

he knew he was about to cum but he wanted you to do it first. "i'm about to come baby" you cry out as you stop moving and let him slut you out .

"go ahead" he slaps your ass, making you move.

you walked around as connie followed behind you and watched your ass move. to be honest he was so in the mood.

your hips were getting wider and wider the more y'all fucked, and he loved the sight. "you like what you see?" you turn around, walking to him with a smile.

"mhm" he grabs your hips and sits down on the end of the couch. you guys look into eachothers eyes, and you fiddle with the chain on his neck.

he wore a wife beater and some loose basketball shorts, matching your outfit. you wore basketball shorts as well with a wide beater with no bra on.

"i'm gonna miss you" he pecks your lips.  "i'm gonna miss you wayyyy more" you kiss back.

his nose piercing shines in the light, and the both of your eyes droop down from being high.

"you ready to go?" you ask him, he nods his head and pulls you on top of hun and shamelessly kissing you again.

"you'll miss your flight if we get distracted" you try to object. he ignores and continues to kiss your neck as you try not to fall into his touch.

"just a quickie please baby, i won't be long" he begs you. "fine."

that's the one word he needed before taking off the wife beater you had on. you let him take over and pull down your basketball shorts.

"i'm gonna fuck you so good you'll want to marry me" he speaks as he inserts two fingers into you.

"all talk." you tease and he starts making a scissor motion with his fingers, looking into your brown eyes the whole time. you breathe out and sigh as he does it as fast as possible.

his long lanky fingers move back and forward inside of you as you slowly take in the pleasure.

he wanted to make it slower but you guys had somewhere to be after this. he pulls down his pants and boxers down with them.

"ride me" he looks you in the eye as you lift yourself up to lower down on him. you were most definitely turned on and dripping so it hurting to go in wouldn't be a issue.

that's one of the things connie liked about having sex with you is that it didn't take much to get you wet or turned on.

all he really had to do was talk dirty, touch you where you like it, or saying your name in a sentence. he loved your reaction everytime, you pressed your legs together then did this face.

you look into his hazel eyes as you ride him slowly. "i wish this could last forever" he watches his dick disappear in you.

"we can make that happen baby" you pet him up as you kiss down his neck as he grabs your hips.

you prepare yourself for quite a ride. you knew he was about to destroy you right then and there. his big hands grip your hips as you hold onto his shoulders.

without warning he starts to force thrust slowly into you. his dick starts to hit your g spot each and every time he trust upwards.

the feeling of his entire dick inside of you did things to you. you still moved your body on top of him thrusting inside of you, looking into your eyes the whole time.

he pecks your lips then ask you "can i go crazy ?" you moan before nodding your head.

he picks you up, with his dick still inside of you and puts you on the couch. you instantly get flashbacks.

january 4, 2021

"it's taking everything in me not to slut you out right here on this couch" you instantly got butterflies.

you knew that was exactly what he was gonna do. he lays you back on the black couch and puts his hands on either side of your head.

"listen to me, your gonna take this dick and if you don't.. you're not gonna get any more. understand?" he looks down on you, taking the glasses off of his face and looks into your eyes once again.

"yes, i understand" you start to feel empty as his dick sits inside of you with no movement.

"are you sure because we can stop now.." he suggested, acting like he was gonna get up.

you grab his bicep "nononono, it's okay." you start.

you look into his eyes and gives him the "fuck me" look. "let me prove to you that i can take it like a big girl" you hold onto his bicep and look at his tattoos.

...

30 minutes later, a lot of speeding trying to get to the airport, and multiple sexual acts in the car you guys finally made it.

your legs tremble as you walk him into the airport, hugging him and kissing his lips soft.

"i love you so much, be careful and have fun" you smile, kissing the freckles on his face.

"i love you too, you facetime me and text me the whole time" he kisses your forehead and says bye, walking into the airport.

he was so happy because he would get to see his baby sister, old friends and his whole family. but the bad part abt it, you couldn't be there.

—————

you lay down, scrolling through tiktoks as you get a text. you smile thinking that it was connie but you see "hange🤘🏾" you look around then tap on the text.

hange🤘🏾

heyy, come slide.
*insert picture of levi, mikasa, hange, eren and andrea*

i don't think so, i'm super tired

just come by for a little bit. cmonnnn

um. yeah sure give me a sec..

you think about it, you would only go there because one of your best friends were there. you get up and throw on some leggings and a oversized hoodie.

**

believe it by party next door plays throughout the house as the smell of weed fills the area. you walk into the big house.

"AURORAAA" hange runs up and hugs you. you didn't hug back, but instead kinda push her off.

"welcome to the party" eren sits on the couch with andrea as she whispers in his ear and giggles after.

you sit down at the edge of the couch as you watch everyone smoke. lilly sits at the end of couch, looking at you with a dirty look as she looks at connie's hoodie on your body.

andrea and eren had been defending your name like hell when you were gone. bitches was talking hella shit and andrea was popping the fuck off.

hange sits up close to you and leans in to whisper something into your ear. "do you want a drink"

"uh.. sure" you shrug as they get up to go fix you something to drink. after 5 minutes they come back with a cup of punch.

you had a feeling they did something to it, but you drunk it anyways. in this moment you weren't thinking and that's the problem.

hange and lilly watch you as you drink the punch, and place it on the table.

**

after smoking a whole blunt, taking multiple shots, you were faded as hell. andrea didn't wanna leave you but she was tired. she laid out on the couch, half asleep.

you breathe heavy as hange gets all close to you. although you weren't super sober you still had enough sense in your mind.

"can i see you in the kitchen for a second?"hange grabs your hand and pulls you into the kitchen and you follow.

they wait for the kitchen door to stop swinging before getting all close you. your eyes remain wild as they put their hands on either side of your head.

"do you know how much better i can treat you than him?" they talk in your face, breath smelling like alcohol.

"i doubt it" you smart mouth back, crossing your arms. "let me prove to you then" they start to lean into a kiss...

little did you know somebody was snapping all the pictures they could take with a huge smirk on their face.

SHITS BOUT TO GO DOWN.

and jus remember ily💋.

excuse any mistakes 🫶🏾

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

29.3K 796 13
"๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง." Eren x Black Reader
217 14 9
connie springer x bk! fem! reader
136K 4.7K 33
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พใ€€๐’Ž๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐’‚๐’–ใ€€โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ โ”€โ”€ ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’† /๐’”๐’ฬ‚๐’“/ ๐’‚๐’…๐’‹๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’† (๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š) ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
62.8K 2.1K 22
eren jaeger && connie springer.