๐—•๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—•๐˜† ๐—™๐—ฎ๐ญ๐žโœ”๏ธ

By _coquette_

"I love you Ravi, I love you very much. From the day I saw you have took away my heart with you. I am the luc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~Meeting
Chapter 2~Shopping
Chapter 3~Engagement
Chapter 4~Mehendi
Chapter 5~Haldi
Chapter 6~Marriage
Chapter 7~First day
Chapter 8~Reception/Muh dikhai
Chapter 9~Broken
Chapter 10~Broken 2
Chapter 11~First Kiss/Consolation
PROMO I ~ Crack in Relations
Chapter 12~Peace
Chapter 13~Bathroom romance
Chapter 14~Being Independent
Chapter 15~Crack in Relations
Chapter 16~Confrontation
Chapter 17~Perfect life?
Chapter 18~Entry of villain
PROMO II~Looming danger
Chapter 19~Jealousy
Chapter 20~Holi
Chapter 21~Looming Danger
Chapter 22~Pain
PROMO III & Character Sketch
Chapter 23~Affection
Chapter 24~Truth/Reunion(MahaEpisode)
Chapter 25~Happy
Chapter 26~Her Entry
PROMO IV
Chapter 27~Motherhood
Chapter 28~Confession (Shivi)
Chapter 29~Together(Preeran)
PROMO V
Chapter 31~Karwa Chauth
Chapter 32~Happiness
Chapter 33~Past
Chapter 34~Only You
Chapter 35~Fall of Relations
Chapter 36~Destruction
Chapter 37~Tears
Chapter 38~Love
Chapter 39~All Well (MahaEpisode)
Chapter 40~Restricted Choice
Chapter 41~ Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 42~Marriage special
PROMO VI
Chapter 43~Care
Chapter 44~Killer?
Chapter 45~Separation
Chapter 46~Happy Ending
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 30~Ishq Wala Love

1.2K 104 11
By _coquette_

A girl of age 25 entered the hospital talking on the phone. She was dressed in formals and was looking beautiful and sexy with the shirt gripping her curves. Her heels clicked as she walked in the corridor. "Han kavin I am here. But tu hai kaha?" she said.

She is Samaira Khanna, elder sister of kavin and a businesswomen. Just then she dashed with Aryan who was coming from the other side. They fall on the floor. Samaira groaned and looked at Aryan angrily and got up. "Have lost your eyes? Can't you see where the hell you are going?"

Aryan widened his eyes at her accusation and stood up dusting his clothes. "Oh hello who the hell are you to accuse me. You were busy talking on the phone. Don't blame." Samaira pointed her finger at him and hissed out in anger. "Hello mister apna attitude apne pocket mein rakho samjhe."

Aryan rolled his finger around her finger and gripped it tightly. "Nahi rakhunga kya kar logi."

"You..."

She was about to says something but stopped.

"Di."

"Aryan"

Kavin and preeta called out as they came outside seeing the commotion. They looked at them shockingly. "Di what happened?" Kavin asked and samaira was about to answer but Aryan beat her into it. "Kavin apni di ko smajha de mujhse panga mat lene ko."

"Oh hello mister one call and you will be thrown out of this hospital." Samaira threatened while kavin widened his eyes slapping his forehead. Aryan smirked and folded his hand. "Come one do it, do it...let me see kaise mere hi hospital se mujhe nikalte hai." samaira looked at him with shock and he grinned nodding yes.

"You..."

"Bass" preeta yelled angrily and grabbed Aryan's collar. "Fuck man I told you to take me to jiju's office but yes you are more interested in fighting. Then fight. Don't take me. I will call ansh bhaiya." She said jerking him away and leaving.

"Babygirl listen."

Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love

Preeta didn't stopped and went away. Aryan turned and glared at samaira who glared back. He went near her but slipped and in the process fell down pulling samaira too with him. He looked into her black orbs and were lost in them.

Hota hai jo love se jyada waise wala love

Ishq wala love

Her hands were clutching his collar tightly. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. A pink color crept on her cheeks as she found him staring at her with unknown feeling. Their hearts flutter being close to each other. Kavin sighed seeing them.

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua

Ishq wala love

Ansh and preeta entered the office of shiva. Ansh got a call and he asked preeta to go inside while he attended the call. He cut the call and was coming inside when he dashed with piya who was coming from the other side. Before she could fall he held her.

Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua

Ishq wala love

His hands were around her waist while she was holding him tightly. He smiled looking at her cute scared face. Piya slowly opened her eyes and saw him staring at her. She looked here and there and stood up. She tucked her hair behind her ear and mumbled a thank you before going inside the office.

Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua

Ishq wala love

Ansh entered and saw shiva listening to preeta who was sitting on a desk. He looked at all the employees who were chuckling seeing them. He smiled and then his gaze went on piya who was working. A smile curved up his lips seeing her.

Meri neend jaise pehli baar tooti hai

Aankhein mal ke dekhi hai maine subah

Piya looked at shiva dazedly. She knew him to be married but still she couldn't get off the feeling of crush and attraction towards him. She got jealous seeing Shiva and preeta. "Yeh shiva sir aise kyun baat kar rahe hai us ladki se." she asked her colleagues. "Are who preeta hai Ravi mam ki sister and she is the smallest and the most pampered person." Her friend replied and she nodded in yes.

Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshni din chadha

Ishq wala love

"Jiju, dekho di ne meri card pe limitations kar di hai of only 50,000 for a day but mujhe abhi ke abhi 2 lakh chahiye. I am gonna buy a new car. So please." Shiva nodded in yes and handed her his credit card. She smiled and hugged him. Shiva smiled and ruffled her hairs. But unknown to them someone clicked their pictures.

Piya spotted ansh looking at her and she looked the other side. A blush unknowingly crept on her cheeks seeing him staring. Ansh smiled at her antics and looked away ruffling his hairs.

Jhanke badalon ki jaali ke peechhe se

Kare chandani ye mujhko ittala

"Ms. Beautiful." Kritika stomped her feet in anger and looked around to see Vihaan standing with a sweet smile and a bouquet. He forwarded it to her but she threw it away. "Dekho Mr. enough is enough. I am engaged so please chod do mera picha warna police ke pass le jaungi."

Leke noor sara chand mera yahin pe hai chhupa chhupa hua

Ishq wala love

"Le jao" he said. Kritika lost her calm and dragged him to the police station.

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua

Ishq wala love

All the officers looked at them shockingly. Kritika looked at one of the inspector. "File a complaint against him. He is staking me." She said in ager glaring at Vihaan. All inspectors looked at him and he smiled innocently. "Kya hua file it." She said.

Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua

Ishq wala love

"But mam..." inspector tried to speak but Kritika slammed her hand on the table. "Do you know who I am?" she asked. Inspector nodded in yes. "AP Luth..." Kritika showed her hand and glared at them. "For god sake before a being a Luthra member I am a woman and I want him to be locked up."

Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua

Ishq wala love

Vihaan looked at her impressively and turned her to him. "Tell kiske khilaf complaint likhau."

"You..."

"Not you, but Vihaan Chowdhury, ACP of Mumbai police." Kritika looked at him shockingly and he nodded in yes. She bit her tongue. He smiled and leaned closer pecking her cheeks. All the inspectors stood shocked. Kritika was shocked too but a blush crept on her cheeks.

Kyon na aise hota

Jo milte tum ho jaate gum saath mere

Hote hote hoga samjhaye hum

"I do the least care if you are engaged or not. You are mine. Understand. Pehli nazar mein dil churake aise hi jane nahi dung zalima." He said looking at her with a flirt look. She looked at him and sighed and turned on her heels rushing out smiling.

Tham jaa aye tham O dil mere

Toota jaata jaata taara jab gira

Zara zyada zyada maangu dil tera

"Damn man she is my wife." Karan angrily shouted at the media. All the media were present outside the house as they questioned preeta and Shiva's relation upon getting some photos of their hugs. Preeta was a crying mess and shiva was numb as they questioned a pure relation.

Kabhi zyada zyada maane na dil ye sarphira

Ishq wala love

All the media stood shocked at the sudden revelation. Karan sighed and held preeta's hand. "Yes she is my wife. She is The Preeta Karan Luthra. Luthra khandan ki sabse choti bahu. Meri patni." She looked at him with teary eyes and he wiped the tears. "Fir who baccha kon hai."

Bada ye dil nadaan tha, par aaj kuch zyada hua

Ishq wala love

A reporter said as directed another question on the photo which was clicked when shiva was handling the baby boy and preeta was taking the baby in her arms. "Who baccha mera hai. He is the son of Karan Luthra. He is my blood." Another revelation and whole media stood numb unable to digest the news.

Jo khone ka tha dar tujhe pata nahi kyu zyada hua

Ishq wala love

Ravi looked at Shiva who was looking down and sad and went to him and pulled him to the front. "How can you question a pure relation even before investigating? The way preeta is my sister she is the same sister to shiva. And regarding the hugs and kisses. Can't a brother even hug and kiss his sister. Preeta is the smallest and she ought to be pampered and my husband did that only."

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua

Ishq wala love

She stopped and looked at shiva and made him looked up wiping his tears and nodded in no. she again looked front. "I believe my husband and have faith in him and no one not even thousands of photos couldn't break my trust from him."

Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua

Ishq wala love

Shiva looked at her and hugged her tight. Ravi smiled and hugged him back. She caressed his hairs and then separated and looked at him. She tip toed to match his height and placed a kiss on his forehead and joined their forehead.

Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua

Ishq wala love

The media clicked pictures of them and then the next day it the was the headline. "STAR CRICKETER KARAN LUTHRA IS OFF THE MARKET. HE IS MARRIED TO HIS SISTER-IN-LAW'S SISTER PREETA ARORA AND THEY ALSO HAVE A BABY BOY." It was heartbreaking day for his fans.

Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love

Hota hai jo love se jyada waise wala love

Ishq wala love

I have read the comments on the PROMO V chapter. Thanks to those who have supported me and understood the real motive of the promo.

Ok for those who find it unfair I wanna share something.

I am the most rationalist person you will ever see. I only believe in logic and practical. Maine yeh promo kyun diya? I have faced this type of situation with my own eyes.

My brother is now 25, he is 11 years elder than me. Three years back he was to be engaged with his childhood friend Minira, both loved each other but on the day of engagement she ran away. My brother broke down. I was just 11 years old then and I literally saw my brother slipping into depression and drinking every night.

This is not the end he was then forced into an arrange marriage by my mother. My bhabhi was accepted by my didi, my parents and all family members except for me and my brother.

But slowly I saw her efforts in changing my brother. I don't have normal relation with my parents, I distanced myself from them and the reason behind it is I am adopted. They loved me but I outcasted myself. But my bhabhi became my mother.

On their first anniversary my brother changed into a man I idealized before. He was back. He confessed that he has fallen for my bhabhi. It was the most beautiful day.

But on that day I got a call from Minira di, I was angry shocked but she told she gave birth to a by boy, my brother's blood. She ran away as she was confused. She was to abort it but couldn't. I told her to wait before coming back.

One year later she came back with her son. My bhabhi was pregnant then. She was afraid insecure of losing my brother but minira di just gave the boy to them and asked if they would accept him then okay if not then she will return back to London.

My bhabhi accepted him seeing my brother's happiness. Minira di went back. Bhabhi took some time but slowly she accepted the boy by whole heart. And now recently she gave birth to a baby girl.

I don't know why I told this but I really wanted all to become progressive. Everytime a person cannot speak of past. And Ravi is not a child who wouldn't understand it. She is mature and responsible.

Stop telling that they are my fav pair and so that blah blah blah. Even mujhe bhi pasand hai isliye likh rahi hu inke upar. So be patient man. I am a hater of sad ending so I will give a happy ending to the book. Don't worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 3.1K 20
He returns back to her after two year but he was changed. He was changed into a beast with a misunderstanding of her killing him. He wanted revenge a...
1.6M 78.3K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, โSomeone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...
42K 1.6K 16
Shiva now manaaofying raavi
DESTINY !! By Ikdpv1

General Fiction

11.4K 615 21
Dr. Preeta Arora or to be precized Dr. PREETA Manik Malhotra [23 yrs] - A sweet simple yet strong headed, brave ,fierce and an unstoppable individua...