๐—•๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—•๐˜† ๐—™๐—ฎ๐ญ๐žโœ”๏ธ

By _coquette_

"I love you Ravi, I love you very much. From the day I saw you have took away my heart with you. I am the luc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~Meeting
Chapter 2~Shopping
Chapter 3~Engagement
Chapter 4~Mehendi
Chapter 5~Haldi
Chapter 6~Marriage
Chapter 7~First day
Chapter 8~Reception/Muh dikhai
Chapter 9~Broken
Chapter 10~Broken 2
Chapter 11~First Kiss/Consolation
PROMO I ~ Crack in Relations
Chapter 12~Peace
Chapter 13~Bathroom romance
Chapter 14~Being Independent
Chapter 15~Crack in Relations
Chapter 16~Confrontation
Chapter 17~Perfect life?
Chapter 18~Entry of villain
PROMO II~Looming danger
Chapter 19~Jealousy
Chapter 20~Holi
Chapter 21~Looming Danger
Chapter 22~Pain
PROMO III & Character Sketch
Chapter 23~Affection
Chapter 24~Truth/Reunion(MahaEpisode)
Chapter 25~Happy
Chapter 26~Her Entry
PROMO IV
Chapter 27~Motherhood
Chapter 28~Confession (Shivi)
PROMO V
Chapter 30~Ishq Wala Love
Chapter 31~Karwa Chauth
Chapter 32~Happiness
Chapter 33~Past
Chapter 34~Only You
Chapter 35~Fall of Relations
Chapter 36~Destruction
Chapter 37~Tears
Chapter 38~Love
Chapter 39~All Well (MahaEpisode)
Chapter 40~Restricted Choice
Chapter 41~ Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 42~Marriage special
PROMO VI
Chapter 43~Care
Chapter 44~Killer?
Chapter 45~Separation
Chapter 46~Happy Ending
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 29~Together(Preeran)

1.3K 107 4
By _coquette_

"Ya fine Aryan I will be there...yes trust me it will be of no problem...ya sure. Okay fine. Good night." Preeta walked into the room cutting the call. She looked up and the seen made her make an aww face. Karan was cooing the little baby boy carrying him in his arms swinging here and there.

She smiled at the lovey dovely scene. He himself behaved like a kid and now he was struggling to manage a kid who is his own child. She giggled at the thought and knocked on the door softly. Karan looked at her and smiled before signaling her to come in. She came inside and went to her study table.

Karan watched her as she kept some files and booms in her bag and kept it nicely on the table. She then looked at him and caught a whiff of fear in them. She frowned and walked up to him. "Karan what happened?"

Karan looked at her and nodded in no and then made his attention back to the baby boy. But preeta being preeta won't leave him so easily. A soft knock interrupted their thoughts and she looked to find Shivanya standing there. Karan smiled and walked towards her before handing her the baby.

He turned and looked at her. "Karan say it kya chal raha hai tumhare dimag mein." Karan sighed and nodded in yes. "I am afraid that you will leave me preeta. Now bhabhi is talking care of the baby and still you have the chance to go USA." Preeta smiled and moved to him hugging him tight. "I won't karan I promise." She said softly kissing his neck. He smiled.

Jo Akh Lad Jaawe

Saari Raat Neend Na Aawe

Meinu Bada Tadpawe

He pinned her to the wall looking deep into her eyes. His hands raised up her hands on the top of her head. He entwined their hands and leaned closer to him. He pressed his lips on hers and took her whole lips into his mouth without giving her time. He sucked onto her lips hardly and she whimpered.

Dil Chain Kahi Na

Paawe Paawe Paawe

Jo Akh Lad Jaawe

Her lips tried to move but it was encaged into his mouth. He was kissing her hungrily devouring each corner of her lips biting her lips. She moaned into his mouth making him go crazy with pleasure. After a good amount of sucking and kissing her he left her sensing her to be breathless.

Saari Raat Neend Na Aawe

Meinu Bada Tadpawe

Dil Chain Kahin Na

Her chest heaved up and down as she breathed out heavily trying to recover. He throat bobbed up and down and desires filled his eyes. Karan dipped his head to her neck covering the spot with his mouth. She gasped as he sucked onto the area twirling his tongue on it licking it heartily.

Paawe Paawe Paawe...

Haan Haan... Haan Haan...

Khann Khann Khann Khann Choodi

He moved down her neck and sucked it down making her moan in pain and pleasure. He separated and a thin string of saliva formed between her neck and his mouth. Preeta's eyes darken and she pressed her lips to his kissing him dominantly.

Teri Khann Khann Khann

Khann Khanke Re

Khann Khann Khann..

His grip around her hand loosened and she removed her hand moving it to his neck pulling him more closely. While kissing he moved her to the bed and made her lie on the bed. They broke the kiss and preeta pushed him to the bed sitting on him.

Vekh Vekh Ke Chehra

Mera Dil Yeh Dhak Dhak

Dhadke Re

He looked at her with his eyebrows raised. She smirked and opened her top leaving her in her black sexy bra and her grey sweatpants. Such a perfect combination. Karan looked at her in awe as she looked like a perfect sex goddess. "Fucking hot." He whispered in a low husky voice but enough for her to hear.

Dil Ye Dhakk Dhakk Dhadke

Tarsawe

Tere Bin Yeh Reh Na Paawe

She moved her hands on his chest and leaned to his neck kissing and sucking there. Her tongue trailed to his collar bone as she sucked there hardly making him groan. He moaned as she kissed his chest and sucked his nipples. She moved away and looked at him and held his hand. He looked at her in confusion.

Maahi Jo Tu Na

Aave Aave Aave

Akh Lad Jaave

She smiled and trailed his hands on her cleavage. He smiled widely and she winked at him. He turned her down with a jerk coming above her. He licked his own lips and looked at preeta with stormy grey eyes. He removed his t shirt and she looked at him in admiration. His hot sexy abs and gym fit body all naked.

Sari Raat Neend Na Aawe

Meinu Bada Tadpaave

Dil Chain Kahin Na

He kissed her cleavage and sucked there and bite it hard marking her as his own. She wriggled and arched her body up. His hands moved down her body taking advantage of her arched body and clipped open her bra. He pulled them from her chest and threw them somewhere.

Paawe Paawe Paawe...

Eh Eh Eh

Le Gayi Meri Jaan

He dug his face into her bosoms and sucked them hard kissing all the way. He cupped her bosoms and pressed them hard making her go crazy with pleasure. He rubbed her nipples and latched his mouth to them. He sucked onto his nipples and wrapped his tongue around them. His tongue rubbed the tip of the nipple and she shivered.

Haan Teri Ik Look

Badshah Ke Gaane Ki Jaise Koi Hook

Dekh Ke Chandaa Vi Gaya Tujhe Chhup

He sucked them hard and bit them pulling them with his teeth. "Oh god karan." She whimpered in pain and sparks of pleasure flew through her entire body. His hands moved down and opened the hem of her sweatpants and pulled them off her legs. He removed his belt and held her hand tying it to the headrest.

Baat Meri Sunn Baby Bilkul Chupp...

Main Baawli Hoon Teri

Tu Jaan Hai Naa Meri

She looked at him shocked. He smirked and got on his knees kneeling right in front of her vagina. He ripped open her panties and kissed her inner thighs making her whimper. He touched her clit and she gasped. He fingered her slowly at first but then took up his pace and fingered her hardly making her go mad in pleasure.

Bas Pyaar Hi Hai Maanga

Kis Bata Ki Hai Deri

Baawli Hoon Teri

She neared to the edge and cummed. He moved his lips to her clit and sucked there cleaning her wetness dry. He moved up to her lips and kissed her making her taste her salty juice. He opened his pants with one hand and positioned himself on her womanhood. He separated and looked at her. She smiled and cupped his face sensing his inner thought.

Tu Jaan Hai Naa Meri

Bas Pyaar Hi Hai Maanga

Kis Bata Ki Hai Deri

"Don't worry nothing will happen and moreover I am on pills." He smiled and whispered in a husky voice. "I will fuck you hard that you won't be able to walk properly tomorrow and everytime it will remember you of me being inside you fucking you senselessly tonight." She looked at him in shock and he shrugged the look and entered inside her slowly.

Aaja Chal Tu Mere Sath

Yaara Chal Tu

Yeh Raat Kabhi

His dick touched her core deep inside and she whimpered. He came out and without giving her time entered inside her again with more thrust. He held her hands at top and rammed inside her hard and fast. She wriggled in his grip moving her face in pressure.

Naa Aave Aave Aave

Akh Lad Jaave

Saari Raat Neend Na Aave

A loud moan escaped her lips as he hit her hard. She bit her lips and looked at him blushing. He smiled. The pressure built inside her and one last thrust and both cummed down. Without wasting a time and to have her in his own way he made her lie on the stomach.

Meinu Bada Tadpaave

Dil Chain Kahin Na

Paawe Paawe Paawe

He lined his hands on her butt and she gasped feeling her cold hands on them. He spread her ass cheeks and entered inside her butthole. She moaned in pain as he slammed inside her ruthlessly not giving her time to adjust. Her muscles tightened against her and his hands gripped her hair.

Haan Haan... Haan Haan...

Saari Raat, Saari Raat

Saari Raat Neend Na Aawe

"Oh fuck you are so tight." He groaned feeling her muscles. She clutched the bedsheet and moaned loudly in the pillow as he fucked like a beast. Both reached their edge and released heavily.

Jo Akh Lad Jaawe

Saari Raat, Saari Raat

Saari Raat Neend Na Aave

He fell on the bed besides her panting in short of breath. She was hell tired. Her eyes were droopy and he smiled seeing her. He covered themselves with duvet and she hugged him clinging onto him like a baby. He kissed her head lovingly and both slept.

Jo Akh Lad Jaave

Jo Akh Lad Jave

Jo Akh Lad Jave

again the votes are decreasing. please vote if you have not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 7.1K 41
Warning : ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธmature language, mature scenes, cursing and disturbing words! .... Karan : preeta tod diya maine tumhe.. tumhara sab cheen liya maine b...
37.5K 1.2K 25
Preeta ko Mumbai chode 8 saal ho gaye hain . Kya hoga jab Preeta aur ......... woh vapas Mumbai aayenge . Luthra Brothers ab badal chuke hain ya yeh...
135K 7.8K 61
Hey guys.. (โ—โ€ขแด—โ€ขโ—)โค I m tina.. new to whattpad.. i m big fan of preeran & seeing people writing story on them.. i also want to try.. All the charact...
65.4K 3.8K 55
Shivi forced marriage. ||Completed || We are swimming into each other eyes. Breaking the eye contact he look into his watch. Suddenly he hovered ove...