๐™ณ๐™ด๐š…๐™ธ๐™ป'๐š‚ ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๏ฟฝ...

By xclarzza

"๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ
๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ฑ
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ 2
๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ?
๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐€ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐
๐„๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž
๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ?
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐€๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ 3
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž
๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐†๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก
๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ?
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ 4
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐“๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ซ๐ข๐
๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐…๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž

๐€ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ซ๐ข๐

455 12 1
By xclarzza

{ SEASON 4 CHAPTER 8 }

"And you can't tell me of who. I. Am."

This morning, I went on the grave of Landon. After everything happened, I didn't really have the time to grieve.

When I arrive look down at the grave and smile a little.

"Hey." I said awkwardly.

"So, in movies, people talk to the grave so I'm just, gonna do it. Even if it's awkward." I sighed.

"There was a lot going one, like a lot." I start and explain everything that happened. "So, yeah, that's all happened since you've been gone." I finish.

I sigh.

"I miss you."

I turn around and see the grave of the Necromancer, I giggles. "I don't like you." I said pointing at the grave.

I start walking and heard some noises. I stop but see nothing so I keep walking.

I walk past my dad's grave. I touch it. "I miss you dad."

I turn around and see my mom's grave. "I miss you too. Even if what you did sucks." I said smiling.

I get out of the cemetery and go back to the school.

[...]

When I opened the door everyone look at me.

"What ?" I said and everyone go doing what they were doing.

I walk to Jed and Ben. "What is all that ?" I said pointing at everything in the room.

There is decoration everywhere.

"Doc.Saltzman woke up ! So we did all that for him."

The decoration is pretty, I'm not gonna lie, but for him ?

"For him ? We could just give him some cookies, not all that." I said.

"Lilith, he just woke up from a coma. He deserves all that."

"No, he don't." I said.

"At least, come eat with us."

I look at him and then the food.

"Fine. But it's just for the food."

He smiles and someone says that MG and Alaric are coming so we all go hiding.

I go hide next to Cleo and she whisper to me. "He just go out of the hospital. Are we sure a surprise is a good idea with he's condition."

I didn't have time to answer when someone did it.

"She's right. You gonna give him a heart attack."

I look at the person and realise that it's Hope. We all get up.

"Can we stop hiding now ?"

She walks away.

"What the hell are you doing here ?" I ask.

"Crashing a little party, apparently." She answer.

"But this is a business trip so I came here to make you an offer." Hope finally said.

"What kind of offer ?" Wade ask.

"That is not one of your business. I rather talk to Doc.Saltzman since he's walking and talking and it's easier to manipulate then you..."

The door start to open and reveal Alaric and MG. Hope smiles.

"Hope." He said.

"Surprise." She said.

[...]

We have a reunion with the Squad because of Hope. She want us to help her with the Gods.

"So any questions ?" She ask.

Wade raise his hand and get up. "Yeah, when you said that it's likely that one of us will die if we help you ?" He ask.

"No, I said, some. It could be all of you. Anything else ?"

Wade sit down and Kaleb get up.

"Yeah it's more like a demand. You need to get out. So we can talk in private."

"Let's be honest, there is nothing extraordinary since I left the Squad. I mean, look around you. Lizzie and Josie are gone. Where are the others ? They planning to fight against me ? It didn't go so well last time, did it ?"

"They're at the bakery. Buying a cake for Alaric." I said annoyed.

She looks at Cleo. "You're a muse so why don't you inspire us?" Hope said.

"I am not longer capable of using my powers." She answers.

"Well, then, we go back to Kaleb's demand. But you can still wait because I'm not going anywhere. Act now if you want to save Lizzie from herself and did I mention that she's working with an ancient and unstable vampire ?"

She stop for a second and I roll my eyes.

"You all need me because you don't know anything about the Gods."

"We actually know more than you think. We met Aurora and this guy." I said showing Ben. He get up.

"Who's the new guy ?" She asks.

"Quite ancient actually. And the Gods you speak of are my extended family. I know them, all to well." Ben said.

"Enough to talk alone ?" Hope ask.

"I doubt that. They cursed me after all but I can give some useful informations."

"If only everyone was so conciliatory as you are. Let's talk about that curse of yours." She said.

[...]

We have a big problem now. Hope broke Ben's bracelet which means, a monster is going to come at the school.

And that already happened. Ben tried to run away to save everyone in the school but Jed tried to stop him but the monster attack him and Ben go back to the school so we can help Jed.

He's on his bed and murmurs things.

"Trey... dad..." he said.

"Oh god, daddy issues. It's time to take charge and accept my offer, because if I don't kill this monster, Jed's condition will get worse." Hope said walking away.

"We don't need you to kill monsters." I said looking at her.

She turn around and walk towards me.

"Oh yeah ? Yet you didn't have kill any monsters." She said.

I could feel her breath against me since she was so close to me. She looks into my eyes and I did the same.

"I know. But I did stabbed you in the heart to save you but I can do it to kill you." I said.

She didn't say anything except. "I'm the Tribrid, you can't kill me."

"Sure about that ?" I said.

I know that there is a weapon to kill her and she knows very well that I know about it.

"Girls stop it now. What attacked you?" Alaric said.

"It was terrifying. Not like anything I've seen before."

MG and Wade enter into the room. "Is this the monster you saw ?" MG ask and Wade show a picture of a clown.

"Very much so. What is that hideous thing ?"

"A clown. Scariest monster ever." Wade said.

"What you told us allowed us to make the link but I would have preferred to have been wrong." MG said.

"How do we kill a clown ?" I ask.

"I asked that question to myself a lot lately. It's simple. You don't. I do." Hope said.

I roll my eyes.

"It is your fault that Jed is hurt." Ben said.

She smiles and Ben goes to Alaric and ask him to leave the school to protect everyone but Hope said that she put a barrier spell.

"Your spell can not hold me here so I think it's the best that's I'll leave. Now."

"I have a better plan." She snaps his neck and walk away.

[...]

We have a plan. We are going to use the clown's power to get Hope's humanity back.

We're waiting for Hope to come. We put a fire so the clown comes. They're is MG, Kaleb, Wade and me around the fire.

We heard Hope coming.

"I see you finally came to your senses." She said.

"We want to work with you, Hope." MG said.

"Alaric find a lot about the clown. Including the fact that fire attracts it."

"And yet, here you are, building a bonfire so who's the clowns are we talking about 'cause I see four." Hope said.

"In my point of vue I also see four." I said looking at everyone around me and Hope.

Hope didn't have the time to answer when the clown comes behind her and bites her. She fall to the ground and the clown leaves.

"You lied to me, MG."

"I didn't lie to you about anything. We need your help but we need the other you."

"You miss my humanity so badly ?" She said touching where the clown bites her.

"Fine, I'll share." She said and doing a spell to form small stakes with the venom of the clown and throw it at us.

We all fall to the ground.

[...]

I woke up in the office of Alaric. But the weird thing is, I see myself. But my other self is attached at a chair and then Alaric enter. It's the time when he sent me to the prison world.

I realise it's my worst nightmare.

I see Alaric walking towards my other me.

"Why did you do that?"

"I was hungry."

"I just lost control, again."

"I know."

"Can I go now?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't leave a ripper in town, Lilith."

"What does it mean ?"

"I'll send you somewhere."

"You sending me where?"

"A place where you can't hurt anyone."

"We're going to send you to a prison world. There is nobody and you live the same days forever."

"You kidding, right?"

"Emma, ​​get ready."

"What? No! You can't do that!"

"Please! Dr. Saltzman, I don't want to go in this place! I don't want to be alone, please! Let me go!"

And then, the other me disappeared.

After that, the room change. I recognised this place, it's the prison world.

I see myself turning it off. Then she gets up and see me.

She look at me.

"You can't change what happened." She said.

"I know."

She smirks and walk towards me.

"What I did was my biggest mistake."

"And yet, sometimes you wish to turn it off, isn't it?"

I'm not gonna lie, sometimes it would be more simple with no feelings.

I didn't answer. She scoffs and walk away.

I look around to find a way to escape.

"You can't escape. Remember ?" She said turning around to look at me.

"I don't want to be like that again." I said looking at her.

"But I am a part of you."

I frown.

"Devil's daughter."

"I know that I am. But that doesn't mean that I have to be like her."

"You can't escape of who you are."

"And you can't tell me of who. I. Am" I said.

[...]

I woke up and see Cleo stretch out her hand to me. I take it and she help me to get up.

I see Hope on the ground and she start to wake up. I go to her and stretch out my hand to her. She looks at it and then me but she didn't take it.

She walk away and I go help the others.

[...]

We have a deal with Hope. We'll work with her, not for her.

I walk into my room while drinking blood and I see Hope lying in her bed. Like old times.

"I didn't know you'll be here." I said.

"It's my room so it's obvious I'm here." She said not looking at me.

I roll my eyes.

"You want some ?" I ask showing the blood.

"Then bring me an human."

"Okay listen, if you stay here. You need to be less disrespectful."

She finally look at me.

"Why."

"Because I don't want to share my room with someone who keeps being disrespectful."

She look down. "Fine." She said and look at the picture who's right next to her.

It's a picture of her and Landon smiling. She put it away but then see a picture of me and her and she also put it away.

I sigh while walking to my bed. "If you want to talk, just know that I'm here." I said looking at her.

She didn't answer and I go to sleep.

It was a long day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.5K 46
"สทสฐแต‰โฟ โฑ สทโฑโฟ สธแต’แต˜สณ สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต—, โฑแต— สทแต’โฟ'แต— แต‡แต‰ แต‡แต‰แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ แต’แถ  แตƒโฟสธ แต—สณโฑแถœแตแต‰สณสธ. โฑแต—'หกหก แต‡แต‰ แต‡แต‰แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ สธแต’แต˜ สทแตƒโฟแต— แตแต‰โ€ž
410K 8.8K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
161K 4.9K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...
20K 876 23
"'๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ...