𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

{ SEASON 1 CHAPTER 2 }

"I'm sorry, Landon."

"Hope? Where's Landon?"

The Mikaelson girl turns to look at me, she hesitated before answering me.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because I know you know where he is and I need to talk to him" I answered seriously. She looked at me for a few seconds before answering me.

"He's in the cellar, where werewolves transform on a full moon."

Without hesitation I get up from my bed and head for the door.

"Hey, hey, hey." Hope told me as she joined me at the door, grabbing my arm. "You are not going alone." I look at her hesitantly for a moment, open the door and walk over to where Landon is, with Hope.

We walk in silence, neither of us said anything, once arrived, I see Landon in a cell, I walk towards him. The boy notices me and stands up. "Lilith? Oh thank god. Can you get me out of here?" He notices that I am not alone, there is Hope. "Hope." He said. I look at Landon then Hope with incomprehension. "You know each other ?" Landon looks at me. "You could say that."

Hope briefly explains to me that they did dance together once and that she helped him with the people who harass him. Landon sits on the ground. "You know Lilith, I remember." I look at him confused. "What ?

"That night. There were four of us in the car, you, Rafael, Cassie and me."

I look at him, lowering my head. Hope looked at me.

"There was a storm, we couldn't see anything on our heads. Raf was driving and he took a turn too fast. Me and Raf survived, Cassie died instantly."

He lifted his head to look at me.

"But you, you were dying in my arms ... and after arriving at the hospital I was told you were dead. But the next day I saw you. Alive.

I looked at him without knowing what to say. That night was horrible for all of us in that car. I really believed I was going to die and I am. "How is it possible ?" Landon asked me. I took a breath before answering him. "I am a vampire." He looked at me, shocked. He didn't say anything more, all I could find him to say before turning around and leaving was "I'm sorry Landon." And I left in my room, Hope watched me leave, she said a few words to Landon and left to join me.

I was lying in my bed reading a book when suddenly I get a message.

"Hey Lilith! There's a party tonight, are you coming?"

It was Josie, I think about it before answering.

"Okay, I'm coming."

I was heading to the party. I join Jo and I see that she is with Rafael. Rafael looked at me. "Lilith?" I smile. "Hey

Raf." I smile back, he gets up and hugs me. "Nice to see you but what are you doing here?"

"I'm a vampire. I died last month, in the car accident."

He looked at me sorry, and hugged me again. "I'm sorry." I smile "it's okay, don't worry."

After hugging, I talk to Jo and meet other people, it was cool. After this evening, I decide to go to sleep. The next day, Landon was gone. But a few hours later he had an accident, Landon was on that bus and it was no ordinary accident, but a supernatural accident. He stole a historian knife that was at the Salvatore school.

Dr. Saltzman goes in search of Landon, along with Hope and Rafael. I want to come but Alaric doesn't want to. I convinced him to let me come and I know Hope wants revenge on Landon because he lied to her so I want to keep an eye on her. I don't want her to kill my best friend.

We're in the car, me, Raf, Hope and Dr. Saltzman. We arrive in the forest and after a few minutes of walking, we find a lady, she seems lost, lost, in shock. Maybe she was on the bus?

"Okay, Hope and Rafael, you're off to find Landon. Me and Lilith are staying with her."

I look at him disagreeing with him. "What? I'm not going to leave Hope alone with Landon." Hope looks at me, crossing her arms. "She won't be alone with him, Lilith." Rafael answers me.
I look at him "Well, you are not experienced."

"Because you are?"

"Yes I am." We start arguing with Raf but Dr. Saltzman interrupts us "Stop it!"

We are silent, to finish, I go with Alaric and Hope and Rafael go to look for Landon. I approach Hope.

"He's my best friend so if you kill him, I'll burn you."