𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

{ SEASON 4 CHAPTER 7 }

"You will never get your hands on Hope

"You will never get your hands on Hope."

I was sitting with Finch at a table I explain to her of what happened, the monster problem but now everything's fine. Then, Cleo, Ben and Jed came to us and Cleo told us that a new headmaster is coming and we need to tell all the students about the monster but everything is fine.

After that, the headmaster start talking.

"Good morning, students. Today is my last day as headmaster before Miss Eve Bloom takes over. But before she arrives, there's something you should know. The rumours are true. A monster did attack the school but we have a new spell in place to prevent to happening again." He paused before continuing.

"Which will never work, frankly. The monsters will find a way like they always do. Because one of you and they won't tell me who's attracts the monster here, if the rest of you stay you surely going to die."

What the hell ?

Everyone start whispering and leaving. "I think we still have one problem." Finch says.

"No way." I say sarcastically.

[...]

Me, Cleo and Finch are in the office.

"Someone made a prank. There's blue calamus in this tea." Cleo said.

"The truth weed. What do we do ?" Finch ask.

"How should I know ? Why is everyone always asking me ?" Cleo answer rolling her eyes.

"Huh because you're a mouse. So that you don't let us forget." I said.

"Well perhaps I wish everyone would forget. It's exhausting sometimes, you know, having everyone constantly expect to solves their problems."

"Well, maybe if the Squad wasn't too locked up and didn't keep secrets to the rest of us you wouldn't have to do it alone." Finch said.