𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

{ SEASON 1 CHAPTER 5 }

"I love you too, mom."

"Yes, it's my dead mother."

I looked at my mom, the one I'm never really known, known as the devil. Yes, she was the devil until my father destroyed hell by killing her and in he died. I accompany her to sit on the sofa a little further, Hope had gone to look for Alaric. In the meantime I stayed with Katherine, she looked confused. She turned to look at me. "You've grown." She told me smiling. I looked at her and replied, "I know."

She laughed, I didn't understand why, "What? Why are you laughing?" She stopped laughing and looked me in the eye, "You could be nicer to your mother, you know?" I roll my eyes, "You are my mother but we don't share anything." She noticed that I was wearing a necklace, not just any. "You say we don't share anything but you wear my necklace." She is not wrong, indeed, I was wearing her necklace, the one she wore in 1864 and that she gave to Caroline on the day of her marriage to my father. Caroline gave it to me afterwards. "It's just because he's pretty"

Alaric arrived, he looked wide when he saw Katherine. "Oh my god, not him." Katherine said. Alaric begins to explain to Katherine everything that is going on and why she has come back to life. She was shocked. Alaric decided to leave, he wanted to give me time with my mother before she died again. After he left, Hope arrived. "Lilith?" I looked at her. "Yes ?"

"Do you know where MG is?"

"No, why?"

"I need him to see inside the Necromancer's head and only a vampire can do that."

"I could do it."

"I know but you have to watch your mother and then you can hang out with her." She smiled at me and went looking for MG, Katherine turned to look at me better. "What ?" I said rolling my eyes, "Is that Hope Mikaelson?" I look at her confused. "Yes why ?" I look at her, frowning as I drink my glass. "You like her ?" I spit out the water I had in my mouth. What ? What is that question ? Why is she asking me that? "What? No! You're crazy."

She laughs, but she doesn't tell me anything more about it, "Are you a vampire?" I look at her, "Yes." She looks at me sadly. "Don't you want to take the cure? So that you can have a normal life?" I hesitated before answering him, it's true, I would like to have a normal, human life but... since I became a vampire I feel, powerful, invincible and I don't want everything to go away. "No. The vampire life suits me perfectly." She said nothing to me, we stayed a long time without saying anything to each other. After all, I didn't know what to say to him. She started asking me questions about what happened after her death and Stefan's, I told her that I was living with Damon and Elena and that not long ago I was become a vampire.

I started to tell in great detail everything that happened after her death, she listens to me attentively, she smiles and laughs every time I tell something funny. She doesn't look like what everyone else tells me, she's not mean, horrible, a monster, she's just the opposite. Why ? I'm a little suspicious, we don't know what can happen. "Katherine?" She looks at me smiling, "Why are you so nice to me? Well I mean... everyone says horrible things about you..." she stopped smiling, but she replies, "You are my daughter, and I'm going to die again soon, so I'd like to learn more about you." She smiles at me, I smile at her. "

I decided to go show her the surroundings of the Salvatore school, first I showed him the bookstore in Stefan's memory, then I was to show him the big lake. We were both sitting on a bench, we started to discuss. She told me about her life in 1864. We talked about funny things, strange things that happened. It was really good. Suddenly, when we were laughing, I noticed something sticking out of his pocket, would we have a, knife? I stopped laughing, "Katherine, why did you take the knife?" She looked at me confused, as if she didn't know what I was talking about. "What knife?" I look down at the knife, she looks at it, she looked lost. "What? But? I didn't take the knife, at least I don't remember!"

It was then that I remember what happened yesterday. It was Josie and Lizzie's birthday, their birth mother came back to life and she was being controlled by the Necromancer. The same thing happens to Katherine. "Give me the knife." She was about to give it to me but all of a sudden those eyes changed color, it was white. She didn't give me the knife, she got up from the bench, I try to grab this knife but she doesn't want to give it to me, she pushes me to the ground and stashes a piece of wood in my stomach. Suddenly a girl arrives, a witch, dead. She took the knife and teleports it somewhere, "No!" I scream, the witch disappears, we would think she would die a second time. I looked at Katherine, those eyes were normal again, she looked at me and noticed that I had a piece of wood, she kneels next to me and pulled it out. "I'm sorry" she was sincere, she didn't want to do it, she was in control and I knew it. "I know, it's not your fault." I smile, she smiles back at me.

She began to disappear, like the witch. I start to cry. "Katherine, no!" She smiles. "I love you, Lilith." I cried even more, a few seconds later she was totally gone, I came to my senses and looked at the sky, "I love you too, mom."