𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 ?

{ SEASON 2 CHAPTER 8 }

This is gonna be fun."

The last thing I remember is getting beat up with Hope and then someone is breaking my shot. I just woke up, I am lying on the floor, the first person I see are Lizzie, Hope, Alaric and MG and Rafael. When I get up, I discover Josie. She is also locked up. She talks with the others. I hear Lizzie say something to her sister, "This isn't you, Jo." She said. "It is now." Josie answer with black eyes.

I'm guessing Josie still has dark magic in her and she's getting dangerous. And it is for this reason that she is locked up. I get up and stand next to Josie, everyone is looking at me and Jo turns to me, "Finally, I need you." She said, I frown. Suddenly, with a snap of a finger, she changes her clothes. She is dressing all in black. And subsequently, with a spell, Hope falls asleep and falls into MG's arms.

"Don't look at me like that MG. Every super Squad need a super villain." Jo said. I definitely prefer her this way. I smile. "Autem." Jo said. All of a sudden, the walls start to move, the lights flash. "Stop trying to help me, dad. Cause I've never been better." With a movement of her hand, she raises the ground. The roof shatters and the ground lifts even higher. "This is gonna be fun." I said laughing. And Josie and I are leaving this school.

[...]

We are in a place in the forest. Josie explains to me that she wants to merge with her sister. I know what the merge is, Kai told me about it in the prison world. "Why would I help you?" I ask to Jo. "Because you want your revenge on my dad. And if Lizzie dies he will suffer. That's what you wanted to do when you were in prison world. Torture Lizzie and me. So what do you think about it? Partner? " She said. I hesitate for a moment, "Partner." I said.

She's planning to kill Lizzie on their birthday, which is tomorrow. The next day she's I go to Salvatore school. She is preparing her birthday as if nothing had happened. That same evening, Josie is getting ready. There is the Necromancer. He's supposed to be dead right? What is he doing here. I'll find Jo. "What is he doing here?" I ask. "He's here to help me with the merge." She answer. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask crossing my arms. "I was going to tell you." I roll my eyes, frankly what was I hoping from her. Anyway, when she kills Lizzie, I'll kill her.

The Necromancer calls Lizzie, but she doesn't show up. "Who am I going to kill? It should be, vampires? Or witches? Or how about werewolves?" Jo said. Suddenly someone comes in, it's Hope. She approaches the ring and does a somersault, she gets up and looks at Josie. "Why not try all three?" She said. Okay, I'll admit it, she's badass.

They start to fight. Hope almost managed to bring Josie back. Then she's about to kill Hope. I don't know why, but I stop it. "Wait, you can't kill her." I say to Jo, grabbing her arm. She looks at me with a killer gaze. "And why?" She ask. I don't really know why, I find an excuse. "If you kill her, she will activate her vampire side. She will be a true Tribrid and she will be much more powerful. You will be nothing in front of her." I said. She turns her head to Hope. There's a piece of wood just below Hope. She doesn't listen to me and she's ready to kill her but suddenly Lizzie arrives and stops Josie. She saves Hope.

After a few minutes, the twins start the merge. I feel like it lasts forever. But suddenly, Alaric and Kaleb arrive and the father of the twins walks over to Lizzie. Josie gets up, she win.

After this victory, I head with Jo to where the Necromancer has been hiding for all this time. Because it is he who sends the monsters from the beginning. He wants to control Malivore and Josie helps him. He explains that he has plans for Landon Kirby. He's going to kill him, with a golden arrow. Legend has it that a golden arrow is capable of killing a Phoenix. I'm starting to feel weird.

"And who is going to kill Landon?" I ask to the Necromancer. He looks at me, "Your friend, Rafael." He said smiling. "He'll never do that." I say frowning. "Appart if it's under my control." He said laughing. The only people he can control are dead people. Rafael is dead. My feeling starts to get even stronger.

"Where are they ?" I seriously ask. "Why do you want to know?" He said. "Just to know." I said, he doesn't seem very convinced by my answer but he still tells me where he is. I'm heading to this place. I see Landon and Rafael. I walk towards them.