𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝

{ SEASON 4 CHAPTER 4 }

"We'll see if you are better then me about revenge

"We'll see if you are better then me about revenge."

Alaric found where Hope is. Now, all we have to do is saver her and find Landon, Cleo and Ethan who is in control of Malivore and now, Kaleb is too.

Lizzie and MG went to school to find Ethan, Jed and Wade help Josie to do magic or whatever. Me and Alaric went to find Hope.

[...]

We arrived in the place where Hope is. We walked between trains and he take his gun and put it in front of him. Seconds later, people came out ready to attack us. Alaric put away his gun and take a stick. "Seriously ?" I said. "We can't hurt civilians." I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

We start to fight them. Unfortunately, we got separated and I can't find him anymore. I heard voices, it's Kaleb and Alaric.

I start to follow the voices and I heard that it's Kaleb who toke Hope and brought her to Malivore. When I arrived I see Hope stabbing Kaleb who was trying to kill Alaric. Well, it wasn't Kaleb it was Malivore in his body.

Hope fall to the ground. I run to her. "Hope ?" She's dying, she has to feed. "Alaric ! Come and let her drink your blood !" I said. He come and give his blood.

Hope open her eyes. "You have to feed, you're dying." He said. "See you on the other side." She said before drink his blood.

The sky get red, many clouds and when she open her eyes, we see her yellow eyes. Seconds after that, Malivore in Landon's body come.

"Am I interrupting something?" He said.

Hope gets up.

"Now we are done here. And so are you." She said showing her tribrid face.

She start to chased Malivore. I didn't follow her 'cause I know she can do it alone.

[...]

Hope disappeared, we don't know where she is. We all know that Landon's dead. Hope killed him to kill Malivore. It was the only way. Cleo's back. All the civilians are free. Kaleb's still a part of dragon and now I hate him.

I heard that Alaric is in the hospital so I went to it to see if the twins are okay. I'm not going to see if he's okay 'cause I don't care.

"So, what's wrong with him ?" I ask.

"We just had a magic mirror call with professor Vardemus, who told us what I was afraid of. Doc's in a coma. Our blood- it can't wake him up. And it turns out that the human brain doesn't heal so easy. It's the same way with certain diseases." MG said.

"The doctors finally came by, too. And they said that we won't know what we're dealing with until dad wakes up." Josie said.

"If." Lizzie said.

Cleo gets up and say something that can help him to wake up.

"Perhaps there is a way to wake Dr.Saltzman and learn what happened to him."

"How ?"

"Another vampire power. The same one you used to search me when I was trapped in Malivore's mind."

"A head dive." I said.

"She's right. If I can get you two in there and you can find Doc then..."

"Then we might be able to bring him back with us." Josie finish.

"It's a good plan. But for all we know, a monster could have attacked dad, so sorry, Kaleb but I'm not willing to trust someone who sold us out to Malivore. And sorry, Lilith but I'm not going to trust you 'cause you almost killed my dad." She finish.

Well, I kinda deserved this but I was never going to do that anyway.

"Well, I didn't kill him."

"You almost did."

"Yeah because he sent me to a prison world for eternity so I think you can understand why it pissed me off."

"You tried to kill me and my sister. You're happy to see him in a coma, aren't you ?"

"Well, I'm not gonna say that I'm sad."

Everyone went quiet. Lizzie comes to me.

"You always said that you didn't want to be like your mom. Selfish, mean, revenge, try everything to survive. Well, that's kinda looks like you now."

I look at her dead in the eyes.

"When you'll figure it out who put your dad in a coma. We'll see if you are better then me about revenge."

She look at me and say nothing. She turn to MG

"So that means it's up to you."

They all leave except me, Kaleb and Cleo.

"I deserved a bit of that." He said.

"Yes." I said.

He looked at me and I leave.

"You deserved it too." He said.

I look back at him.

"I know." I said.

"You are not going to try to help ?" Cleo ask.

"What's the point of being a hero if everyone thinks your a villain ?" I said before leaving.

[...]

I learned that Hope done this to Alaric. That's means that her humanity his off and we don't know where is she so we have to find her and help her.