𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

{ SEASON 4 CHAPTER 5 }

"It's not the Hunger Games, MG

"It's not the Hunger Games, MG."

The squad try to find a way to bring Hope's humanity back on. So they came to me to asked me how my humanity came back.

"So, Li. How your humanity came back on ?" MG ask me.

I look at him. "Well, I learned that Raf was dead and he was going to kill Landon."

They all look at me.

"It's like I told you. We have to get Hope emotional." Josie said.

"How do you know that ?" I ask curiously.

"I read one of my dad's journals and he was saying that my mom turned off her humanity at some point." She explain.

I was sitting on the couch and I get up when we all heard a alarm.

"What is that ?" I ask.

"The magic alarm I put in my father's weapons cabinet after Cleo tried to kill Hope." Josie said.

Me, Josie, MG and Cleo go to the office of Alaric.

[...]

"What are you doing here ?" Josie ask.

"At the moment, annoying by this conversation but I was hoping reaching your father's weapon cabinet who has obviously been emptied." Hope said looking at us.

"I thought it was more prudent, given our history." Cleo said.

"Why do you even need weapon ?" I ask.

"It's a long story, I may have to kill some werewolves, witches and vampires And this place is like a store for sharp things." She said walking to us.

"Are you seriously treating us ?" Josie ask.

"No. I'm talking about the TRIAD. But if you don't give me these weapons."

"We will give you anything that you need. If you give us what we need first." MG said.