𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

{ SEASON 1 CHAPTER 1 }

"Lilith Salvatore."

I arrive in front of the huge door of the Salvatore school. This place has changed so much. The last time I saw it it was a house and now it's a school.

I was about to open the door when suddenly, I wait for two voices to speak to me, I have already heard it.

"Lilith?"

I turn to see the faces of the two twins, Josie and Lizzie Saltzman. They are the daughters of Caroline Forbes and Alaric Saltzman. They became my step sisters when my father and their mother got married.

"Josie? Lizzie?"

"Oh my god! It's been so long since we've seen you!" Said the blonde who hugs me.

"What are you doing here ?" Asks the brunette after giving me a hug as well.

"Well... I'm a vampire, I was transformed a month ago."

The two girls look at me shocked by the news.

"Are you okay?" Wonder the two twins at the same time

"Yeah I'm fine, I just need to learn to control myself."

The girls smile, they each take one of my arms and lead me to visit the school. They make me visit each of the rooms, everything to change so much, it's weird. After this very pleasant visit, I head to the office of the director, Alaric Saltzman.

I arrive at the director's door, knock and enter the room. There was already someone, two people. A girl and a boy. I know the boy, he's Landon, he was with me at Mystic Falls school. What is he doing here ? I turn and notice a red haired girl who has been looking at me for a while now. I looked at her and smiled friendly, she smiled back at me.

"Lilith? What are you doing here?" Landon asks me who gets up from his chair looking at me confused.

"I return the question."

Alaric gets up from his chair.

"You know each other ?"

"Yes, we are in the same school in Mystic Falls."

"Who are you ?" Ask the red-haired girl.

I turn to her and hesitate for a moment. I'm always afraid of how people will react when I say my parents' names, well, especially my mom.

"Lilith Salvatore."

Alaric looks at me and smiles.

"You've grown."

I look at him and frown. I never really liked him, I don't know why.

"Okay, I see you're all busy, I'll come back later."

I head for the door but I hear Alaric asking me to stay. I turn around and lean against the door, crossing my arms. He explains to me that Landon is here because his friend, Rafael has become a werewolf.

"Rafael's here?"

Yes I know him, we were in the same school, I'm friends with him and Landon. I learn then that he killed his girlfriend and that is why he is a werewolf. After all that, Alaric brings in one of his students, his name is MG, he is also a vampire. Landon will forget everything he learned, seen today. MG makes him forget everything but strangely, it doesn't work. Which is weird. The school principal asks MG to take him to the cellar.

I can't do anything to help him. Landon is a good person and he doesn't have to be involved in all these supernatural things. To take my mind off things, I decide to go to my room. Once in front of the door, I open it with the key and I notice that I would not be alone. There is another girl, the girl who was in Alaric's office. She was reading a book. She looks at me and smiles.

"Oh hey."

"Hey"

I smile in my turn and go to settle on the free bed and start to install some things.

"So ... you're Lilith Salvatore?"

I turn around and look at the red-haired girl.

"Yes. And who are you?"

"Hope Mikaelson."

It takes a few seconds before I realize that she is a witch, a werewolf and a vampire all at the same time. She is the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, the first original hybrid.

"Are you Klaus Mikaelson's daughter?"

"Yes..."

"Cool." I answered with a smile. She looks at me confused.

"You are one of the first people to tell me this."

"Why ?"

"Well... most people react badly when I say that."

"I understand but I'm in the wrong position to tell you that your father was horrible when my mother was the devil." I replied, laughing. She laughs before answering me.

"You're Katherine Pierce's daughter?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry about your parents"

I smile "Oh don't worry but thank you.
And I'm sorry for your parents too." She smiles back at me. Maybe eventually I would make a friend. I continued to pack my things and Hope continued her book, after a few minutes I remembered Landon, where is he? I have to go talk to him. I know Hope knows where he is.

"Hope? Where's Landon?"