𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

{ SEASON 1 CHAPTER 7 }

"You stuck with me."

Today, it's Miss Mystic Falls. I'm not going to participate because I just don't want to. Lizzie no longer wants to participate because one of the judges is the mother of a girl she did not like and she is dead. Suddenly, she decides that Hope will participate in her place and win. Josie will have to lose on purpose. I do not like it.

Hope and Landon practice dancing, Josie trains with Penelope, her ex-girlfriend. And I am sitting on the side watching. I decided to go out for the air, and on leaving, I noticed statues, well, real people became statues. I'm blowing, we really can't have a day off here. I'm going to warn Alaric, he assumes it's in Gorgon, the gorgon are suppose to be beautiful with snakes for hair, turn men into stone. "So, do you wanna help?" Alaric ask me. I frown, "No, I take a day. Ask to MG." And I leave.

I go and sit on a low wall a little further where Landon is. He was with a bottle of alcohol in my hand, I take it and drink it. "Not bad." I give it back to him. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Hope?" He takes a sip and replies, "Yes, but I'm taking a little break." Suddenly someone walks in and sits down next to me and takes Landon's bottle. "Penelope?" I say confusing. "Hi" she say drinking the bottle, "Shouldn't you be with Josie?" She looks at me, "Yeah, I will." We started to talk a bit, Landon starts to talk about Hope and says she's honest and stuff. Penelope spits out the alcohol she was drinking, "I'm sorry but did you just say Hope is being honest? I'll tell you how good your girlfriend is." She says that Hope lied, that Landon did find his mother but that he forgot everything.

We all went to join our friends at school. I get ready, I put on an elegant black suit with black stiletto heels not too high, I curl my hair, I put on mascara and I add earrings and a necklace, that of my mother. When I arrive in the room, I see Josie with Penelope and then I see Hope arriving. She was in a beautiful blue dress, she still had her curly hair, she had put on light makeup. She's beautiful. I see Landon coming in, he didn't look well, I can hear what he says. He tells Hope that he knows the truth about his mom and he leaves, leaving her alone. She started to panic. With my vampire speed, I walked up the stairs and joined her. She looked at me, I looked at her. "You stuck with me." I said with a smirk on my face, she took my arm and we go down the stairs together.

We were on the dance floor, we stood in front of each other. We greeted each other and we started to dance. "I know about Landon." I tell Hope. "You're going to tell me that I should have told him the truth, right?" She said to me. "Yes but you already know that so I hope you don't do it again." She lowers her head, "But you could have told him the truth." I say laughing, she looks up and laughs. We continue our dance until Hope asks me to tell her what Josie and Lizzie are saying, she seemed to be arguing and talking about Hope.

I listen to the conversation, she talks about Hope's dress. "They're talking about your dress." She looks at me confused, "What? What's wrong with her?" I'm still listening. I learn where this dress came from, I look again at Hope, hesitating to tell her. "What? Tell me!" She said to me. "Your father gave this dress to Caroline Forbes." Hope looks at me, "My dad choose this dress?"

"Apparently. Are you okay?" Hope lowers her head and begins to breathe hard and cry. The judges said the name of the winner, "And our winner is... Hope Mikaelson!" The light shines on Hope, she cries, the objects around us start to move, without hesitation I hug Hope and whisper in her ear, "Congratulations, Hope." She continued to cry, "It's okay, you're not alone. If you need to cry more, you can cry more, okay?" She doesn't answer me, but I can feel her nodding her head to say yes.