𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 ?

{ SEASON 3 CHAPTER 7 }

"I don't think I said that he could talk

"I don't think I said that he could talk. Did I said that he could talk ?"

Hope have to become a tribrid. It's the only way to stop Malivore. And I forgot. Clarke's back. Landon's brother. I totally forgot that he existed but anyways, he proposed something to defeat Malivore. Lizzie did a sleep spell and we put him in the car.

We are in a station to full the tank.

"My blood sugar is crashing and my bladder is splashing. I'm gonna go grab some snacks. Anyone want to come with ?" Lizzie said.

"I will once the tank is full. In the meantime, can you get me a Razzleberry slush ?" Josie said.

"Only because genetics dictate that I love you. Hope ? Lilith ?"

Hope nods to say no.

"Can you get me the server ?" I ask.

Lizzie roll her eyes and go get some foods.

"I'm kidding ! But if you want you can do it !" I scream to her.

"You really think Clarke's gonna help us?" Jo ask to Hope.

"What I think... is that the only option is becoming a full tribrid. You said we'd find another way but what if this is it ?"

"Then we can figure it out at the school, which Clarke's lies almost destroyed, along with me. And as much as I believe that everybody deserves a chance at redemption, I cannot bring myself to trust Clarke. Neither should you, Hope."

"You're right. I'll just have to find another way." Hope said after a few seconds.

The tank is full and Josie come find Lizzie. I look at Hope crossing my arms.