𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

My name is Lilith Lexi Salvatore. I'm a vampire. And this is my story.

I was born in Mystic Falls. A pretty little town in Virginia but behind this town hides terrifying stories, inexplicable things.
In this city are vampires, werewolves, wizards, doppelganger and even hybrids. And still plenty of other supernatural creatures.

I was born on October 26, 2012. My mother is Katherine Pierce. You probably must know her, she was the devil, before Bonnie Bennett destroyed Hell and died. My father is Stefan Salvatore. He became human again because of the remedy and he was killed because of the hellfire like my mother. They died at the same time and in the same place.

I never really knew my mother. I thought she was dead. I lived with my father. I had a great time with him, it was amazing. But despite everything, I missed my mother, I did not understand where she was. One day Stefan showed me a picture of my mother and I was confused. Why does she look so much like Elena Gilbert? I then asked my father if it was her but he told me no. It was very disturbing, especially for a little girl. I was just a child, I didn't know anything about the supernatural world and all the creatures that were out there.

After my parents died, I lived with Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert. At the age of 15 I entered the Salvatore school because I became a vampire. How did I become a vampire? Well, I drank vampire blood and shortly thereafter I was in a car accident and died. But thanks to the vampire blood that was in my system, I became a vampire.

I couldn't control my thirst for blood, so Damon and Elena sent me to Salvatore School to learn how to control myself.

And it's from here that I'm going to tell you the whole story.