𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐞

{ SEASON 1 CHAPTER 8 }

"Promise me to be careful, okay?""I promise

"I promise."

Landon is missing, again. We are trying to find out where he can be. Hours later, we discover that TRIAD has removed it. Why ? I've no idea. We have to bring him back. We were about to leave with the twins, Hope, MG and her vampire friend and a member of Raf's pack. When we went outside, there were people, people from TRIAD. Hope tried to spell them but it didn't work. I try to attack them but when I get to the sun I start to burn so I withdraw. My ring doesn't works anymore.

"What you don't got is magic, which is why your daylight ring won't work. And what we have are stakes, wolfsbane ... and other things. So I think you should invite us inside."

We let the TRIAD go in the school. They are looking for the latest artifact. Hours later, Josie got shot, Alaric arrived, Hope left to save Landon and we got our magic back. We started fighting the TRIAD.

As I bring children on the bus to get out of here, one of the members comes up and points a gun at me, then at the children. "You can't do this. They are children!" He doesn't listen and points his gun at me. I approach him with my vampire speed and pull him off the bus, he drops his gun. I grab his neck and start to drink his blood, I couldn't stop. I heard someone scream my name, "Lilith! Lilith stop!" I stop drinking his blood and let him fall to the ground, I look at the ground, he was dead. I looked in front of me and I see MG and Kaleb. I was shocked, I put my hands on my face. I'm shaking.

I didn't know what to say, I came to my senses. "Are you okay ?" MG asks me. "Fine. It's not a big lost anyways." The two vampires looked at me surprise by my reaction. I turned around and walked away. I continued to beat the TRIAD, I may still have killed two or three people but it was not on purpose. I couldn't control myself, I couldn't understand.

They are finally gone. And I was calling in Dr. Saltzman's office. I knock on the door and enter. "Lilith." Alaric said. I looked him in the eye. "I know what you did." I felt tears rise, I tried to hold back. "Your dad was a ripper too." I lowered my head, "I'm not going to punish you for this, but, you'll have to learn to control yourself." I lifted my head and looked at him, I take a breath, "It's not like if it was a big lost." I said. He look at me, shock by what I said. "Do you hear what you just said ?" He say to me still in shock. I look at him perfectly conscious about what I said, "Yes."

Suddenly, Alaric's phone rang, it's Hope. "Hope, did you find Landon?" He said. He starts talking to her, I overheard the whole conversation. Hope is the only one who can stop Malivore. She has to jump in, but we'll forget about her. Everyone who knows her will forget her. I pick up Ric's phone, "No Hope you're not going to do this!" I was crying, even though he wasn't the person I loved the most, knowing that I was going to forget her made me sick.

"It's the only way, Lilith." Her voice breaks as she tells me that. I heard her take a breath before speaking, "Promise me to burn all the things where my name appears." She said, Alaric didn't want to do this but he didn't have much of a choice, Hope intended to do it. She tells us where Landon is and I write it down. "Promise me." Alaric hesitated to answer,

"I promise."

Hope was about to hang up, "Hope wait two seconds!" I said. I took a breath, "Promise me to be careful, okay?"

"I promise." She hangs up. I dry my tears and with Alaric we take all of Hope's things. We make a fire and we burn everything. In her things, I notice a photo, it was her when she was little. She was with her family. I put it in my pocket. Sorry Hope but I'm not going to give up like this.