𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

{ SEASON 2 CHAPTER 3 }

"You remember, don't you ?""Yeah

"Yeah."

Hope looks at the picture I had in my hand and then looks at me, "Where did you get that picture?" She said to me being shocked. I moved closer to her, "Who.The.Hell.Are.You?" I repeat. She huffed gently and replied, "Hope Mikaelson. Klaus and Hayley's daughter." She told me. I looked at her confused and shocked by this news.  "We know each other ?" I ask her, "Yeah." She answers me. I couldn't ask her any more questions as Lizzie and Josie woke up, we bring them back to school and we decide to sleep.

The next morning, Hope and Lizzie weren't there, but that's not the most important thing right now. MG came to tell me that Lizzie was seeing a boy, Sebastian. "She saw a boy that anyone can see except her ?" I ask him confused. "Yes." I frown, "She's weirder than I ever thought she would anyways what's the matter?" MG looks at me then looked next to him, "I can see him too." I eyes wide and then huffed and put my hand on my face in despair, "You should go to sleep." I tell him, but he doesn't listen to me, "I know it's strange but we have to get rid of him because he is rotting my mind." He looked desperate, "Ask Kaleb." I said went to get a pouch of blood. "Are you serious?" He ask me. "Yup." I answer

As I was about to spend a quiet afternoon, we get attacked by a monster again. "Oh my god! Not again!" I say seeing the monster in front of me. I start to run, luckily I escape him. I find Hope, Lizzie and Josie in the sports hall in front of the monster. Suddenly, Josie casts a spell that knocks me to the ground. I started to have flashbacks, from Hope. All my memories were coming back.

When I wake up, Lizzie was sitting next to me. "What happened ?" I ask her. "You remember, don't you?" I frown, "Yeah." Josie brought the memories back to everyone. I was mad at Hope, she hadn't told me. She lied.

A few hours later, I learn that Sebastian is real. He's a vampire. I didn't understand the whole story but he used Lizzie to come back to life because he was dissected. I also learn that the new school principal, Headmaster Vadermus, was actually Clarke. He was in Malivore and we have forgotten his existence. He trained Josie in black magic. Landon is gone, again. And with Rafael, they abandoned me again. Landon can no longer bear the fact that monsters attack the school to come and get him, so to let us live our life, he left, and Raf accompanies him.

I have tears in my eyes, why do people always abandon me? Hope and Josie are next to me. Hope puts a hand on my shoulder, "Are you okay?" She asks me, I look at her sadly and angry, "They abandoned me. And you, you lied to me." She understood right away that I was talking about the fact that she hadn't told me that I knew her. It's not much and I know it. But I'm sick of people abandoning me. I get up and walk through the streets of Mystic Falls.

It was dark, I walked over to the Mystic Grill. I was hungry, very hungry, and having humans around me didn't help.  After a few minutes, I crack. I pick up a random person in the bar and drink his blood from him. I couldn't stop, the person is screaming and so are the others. After I finished drinking that person's blood, he was dead. I dropped her to the ground, people watching me terrify. I laugh and start drinking everyone's blood. I hadn't killed two or three people, no, I had killed at least fifty. After realizing what I did, I put my hands over my mouth. My clothes, my hands were bloody. It was chaos. I heard someone open the door. It was Alaric and Dorian. They were shocked, terrified.

I opened my mouth to say something, to justify myself. But nothing came out, apart from two words, "I'm sorry."  Alaric walked over to me, he put his hand on my shoulder and then I felt something in my neck and then I fell to the ground.