𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 ?

{ SEASON 2 CHAPTER 2 }

"Now, how the hell are you ?"

The next day, I headed to Salvatore school. I walked to my room and searched through my things. I was hoping to find something that could help me remember what happened the night we found Landon and defeated Malivore. There are no more monsters coming to attack us. 'Hope' was the only name that could help me. I hope. I searched everywhere, turned over all my things, when suddenly, throwing one of my pants, something fell. I approach and find a photo of the Mikaelson family. Why do I have a picture of them? But when I take a closer look, I see a young, red-haired girl. Looks like Hope. She looks like him. It must be her. She must be part of the Mikaelson family but how? Vampires cannot have children. I'll find out later, I have to find her.

There is a game between Salvatore School and Mystic Falls. I was talking to Josie and Lizzie when I see the opposing team arrive, and there was Hope and Alaric but we don't care about him. I'm not playing because I'm not part of the team so I'll go find her after the game. I see Landon coming onto the field. Is he going to play?  I walk over to him, he sees me coming and waves to me, "Hey Lilith." I frown, "Are you going to play?" He also frowns, "Yeah? Why?" I look him up and down, "Try not to make yourself even more banged up." I said tapping him on the shoulder and then walked over to the stands, he looked at me, "Haha, very funny Lilith." He said sarcastically.

Later in the game I see Hope heading inside the school, Landon following her.  I get up from my seat to go get her but I'm stopped by someone, Josie.  "Where's Landon?" She told me upset, "He went to school, why?" I ask confused, "Did he follow that girl?" She told me annoyed, "I guess. I also have to leave, Josie. See you later!"

"Are you going to see her too? What's wrong with that girl, huh?" I turn around, "Are you jealous?" I said with a smirk. "Not at all." I laugh and leave for good, I look everywhere around me, I can't find anyone, not even Landon.  "This girl is starting to hit me on the system!" I said. A little later in the evening, I discover that Rafael has regained his human form thanks to Hope. I was happy to see him again.

The next morning, Rafael, Landon and I headed to the school in Mystic Falls.  Landon wants to talk to Alaric about the returning monsters. Because yes, Landon was attacked by monster yesterday. Raf didn't look well, he's always somewhere else when you talk to him. Maybe it's the fact that he's become human again. I do not know. "I know you say you're fine but you've been a wolf for a long time and…" Landon started but Raf stopped him, "I'm fine now."
"Thanks to Hope."

"Yeah, she was pretty incredible." He said smiling. We walked into school, I looked at Raf, "Is that what you came for? You just wanted to see Hope again?" I said to Raf. He look at me, "No. I want to prevent the monsters from attacking Landon." He said, I looked at him crossing my arms and raised an eyebrow, "And if we see Hope, I mean, that's cool too." "Yeah, it would be cool." Landon said, I look at him with a frown, "Oh my god, I'm surrounded by two boys having hormone crisis." I said, Raf looked at me, "You want to see her too." I turned to him, "No, I want to know who she is."  Raf and Landon laugh, "Yeah, keep telling you that" Landon laughs, I roll my eyes.

The school bell rang, all the students came out, Raf looked confused and left.  "Raf! Raf!" Landon and I kept shouting his name. He hit a person, got up and looked at us, "We should go." Landon said. Rafael turns around, he growls at us. He was about to attack us when someone arrives and closes a gate that imprisons Raf. Landon and I turn to this person, "Hope."

There is another monster, an oni. He travels from person to person by touch, Rafael was touched and subsequently Landon. You can kill an oni with a sword. Landon touched Lizzie, the demon is inside of her. We can't kill her, we have to find another way. I haven't had a chance to ask Hope who she really is yet, I want to save my friend first. Lizzie is tied to a tree, Josie, Hope and I try to find a way to get the demon out of her and kill him. The blonde girl starts to cry and asks her sister to kill her with this sword to end it but luckily Josie has an idea. There is black magic in this sword, she will extract it and she will be able to extract the demon that is inside Lizzie and then kill it. This is what she does, and it works.

Josie doesn't look well, Lizzie comes to her senses, "You did it. I love you" she said to her sister smiling, "You better be." Josie said before falling apart and thereafter, Lizzie falling apart. I turned to Hope, maybe it wasn't the best time but I had to, "Now, how the hell are you?" I said showing the photo of the Mikaelson family.