𝐀 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦

{ SEASON 2 CHAPTER 4 }

"You sending me where ?""A place where you can't hurt anyone

"A place where you can't hurt anyone."

I woke up slowly, I'm a little dizzy.  Opening my eyes, I notice very quickly that my hands are tied, I try to get rid of them but the ropes are impregnated with vervain. My hands and feet are tie, I couldn't escape. I look around, I know this place. This is Alaric's office. At the Salvatore school. "Hello! Is anyone there ?!" I scream. I heard footsteps, unsurprisingly, it was Alaric. I roll my eyes when I see him.

I'm still stain with blood and he still had that terrifying look on his face. He sits across from me, "Why did you do that?" He ask me with a small voice. I look at him, with no real expression on my face, "I was hungry." I answer him, he lower his head then look at me again, "Was that a reason to kill fifty people?" I look down, he wasn't wrong. I had no valid reason to kill more than fifty innocent people. I was just... hungry.

Alaric took a deep breath before speaking to me, "I already gave you a chance. A chance to try and control your bloodlust. I once let go of the fact that you killed three people. But this time around, Lilith... I can't let this go. "  He told me seriously. I look him in the eye, "I just lost control, again." I said to him. "I know." He answers me.

Neither of us spoke, until I ask him, "Can I go now?" I expected him to say yes, but he didn't say that, "I'm sorry, but I can't leave a ripper in town, Lilith." I looked at him confused.

"What does it mean ?" I ask but he doesn't answer me, "What are you going to do with me? You can't kill me, so what are you going to do." I ask him seriously.

"I'll send you somewhere." He told me, I frown. "You sending me where?" I ask. "A place where you can't hurt anyone." He answer. I'm lost, where is he going to send me? I don't want to leave. Suddenly, I see Dorian and Emma walking into the office. Emma had an object in her hands. "What is that ?" I ask to Emma, ​​"It's a Ascendant." I frown, "What is it for?" She doesn't answer me, she turn her head towards Alaric.

"The Ascendant is an item to go to a prison world." Alaric answers me. I'm not going to hide it, I'm a little scare.  "We're going to send you to a prison world. There is nobody and you live the same days forever." It's creepy, "You kidding, right?" I said to him. I look at Alaric and then Emma and Dorian giggling nervously, they don't answer me, but their faces mean it all. They are serious. Am I going to spend my immortal vampire life in a place where no one is? I start to have tears in my eyes.

"Emma, ​​get ready." Alaric asks, I start to struggle in my chair, the vervain burning my wrists and ankles but that's not what matters to me at the moment. "What? No! You can't do that!" I scream. They don't answer me. I can see in their faces that it wasn't fun for them either, but I didn't want to leave here.

"Please! Dr. Saltzman, I don't want to go in this place! I don't want to be alone, please! Let me go!" I scream and cry. He does not answer me. Emma stands in front of me, she places the Ascendant on my lap. And started to say a spell. "Please! No! Don't do that! I want to go home! Please!"

I didn't have time to say anything other than suddenly I found myself in another room. I was no longer in Alaric's office. I'm in a sort of bar.  There is light and music. Weird. I had tears on my cheeks, my heart was tight, so was my throat. I wish it wasn't true. But I can't wake up this is not a dream. I'm breathing fast and hard. I slowly come to my senses, I concentrate, I close my eyes. I felt my whole body, my face relax. I open my eyes, I had no expression, no feeling.
I turn it off.