𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

{ SEASON 4 CHAPTER 6 }

"You know, what you're doing is useless

"You know, what you're doing is useless."

We have a monster problem. Again. I'm tired of that. But there is another thing, Lizzie's gone, we don't know where she is. She just said that she would be gone for a few days but we don't know why.

We're in the gymnasium and Jed told us what happened while Cleo's banding the guy.

"I don't know who is he. When we found him with Kaleb, he had just been shredded by an Argus. Then he began to gather. Literally. We brought him back here to get answers, and then, all of a sudden, Kaleb exploded his own car with a fireball and burned this guy."

"That doesn't sound like Kaleb." Cleo said.

"Yeah, I know, right ? He loved this car. It was like a sort of switch flipped inside of him." Jed said.

"Well, Until the mouth of this guy heals, we will have no answers. While we are waiting for Josie with her healing potion. And Jed, you look after this dude. Ethan and I, we gonna find Kaleb." MG said.

"I'm coming with you." Cleo said.

They went go find Kaleb but Ethan decided to stay with Jed to watch this guy. And me, I went go see Josie.

[...]

I knock at the door and she open it.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey."

We smile at each other but I see that she's trying to hide something. I look behind her. And I saw a suitcase.

"What are you doing ?" I ask.

"Well, hum..."

"You're leaving ? Why ?"

She toke a breath before answering.

"I want to go after Hope. I believe that she's still have good in her and the therapy-"