𝐀 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝

{ SEASON 4 CHAPTER 8 }

"And you can't tell me of who

"And you can't tell me of who. I. Am."

This morning, I went on the grave of Landon. After everything happened, I didn't really have the time to grieve.

When I arrive look down at the grave and smile a little.

"Hey." I said awkwardly.

"So, in movies, people talk to the grave so I'm just, gonna do it. Even if it's awkward." I sighed.

"There was a lot going one, like a lot." I start and explain everything that happened. "So, yeah, that's all happened since you've been gone." I finish.

I sigh.

"I miss you."

I turn around and see the grave of the Necromancer, I giggles. "I don't like you." I said pointing at the grave.

I start walking and heard some noises. I stop but see nothing so I keep walking.

I walk past my dad's grave. I touch it. "I miss you dad."

I turn around and see my mom's grave. "I miss you too. Even if what you did sucks." I said smiling.

I get out of the cemetery and go back to the school.

[...]

When I opened the door everyone look at me.

"What ?" I said and everyone go doing what they were doing.

I walk to Jed and Ben. "What is all that ?" I said pointing at everything in the room.

There is decoration everywhere.

"Doc.Saltzman woke up ! So we did all that for him."

The decoration is pretty, I'm not gonna lie, but for him ?