𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞

{ SEASON 3 CHAPTER 2 }

"He's gone, Li."

The other day there was a musical performance. It was really embarrassing, I prefer not to tell.

Yesterday, we fought watches again. Josie and Lizzie created another prison world because Alyssa Chang did a spell to kill MG so the twins created this prison world to move all the magic she created there and not in our world. Complicated to explain when you're not a witch.

Anyways, there is a party tonight to celebrate the fact that we beat monsters. And I definitely intend to go. I'm having a really good time. Lizzie hasn't forgiven me for what I've done yet and I totally understand, it's just, things are weird between us. But you get used to it.

I am talking to people when I hear Lizzie complaining.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

She has just been pushed around by someone. Someone I don't know, I think?

"Better question. Who are you ?"

"It's a long story." The girl said.

[...]

"This is all very confusing." Alaric said

"Because you're drunk. And I really need you to focus. This is matter of life or death." The red haired girl said.

"First thing first... I'm only buzzed."

"You're not." I say to him. He give me a bad look and he continues what he was saying.

"Secondly, you haven't told any of us why whe should believe anything that you said Miss... Hope, right ?"