𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

ƒιƒту-ηιηє

2.1K 82 55
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

A Favour For Lucius
P A R T T H R E E
_____

Vienna passed the line of people cueing to get into the scandalous nightclub. All of them looked to be of the higher class, all of them side-eyeing Vienna as she strode passed them, cutting the line completely. Vienna ignored them all.

By the door, a large, intimidating security guard stood with his arms folded. His dark eyes looked at Vienna when she stood in front of him.

He was clearly taken back by Vienna's beauty and the alluring dress she wore, his eyes glancing down her body but the man still said, "there's a line."

Vienna only smiled, the game of seduction and lies beginning, "I am here on behalf of Mr Malfoy."

The man's eyes seem to focus on Vienna once more, "do you have proof?"

Vienna tilted her head, eyes drifting down his large body as she stepped closer, he tensed, "Would you like me to get Mr Malfoy to let me in himself? Although, that would mean disturbing him, causing him to come all this way, just to let me in."

He shifted in his position.

"I would hate to think what he would do to someone who wastes his time," Vienna thought out loud.

The male cleared his throat, "my apologies," he stepped aside, opening the door for Vienna. She smiled as she stepped inside.

"How kind," Vienna said before walking into the club.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Vienna wasn't entirely sure what she was expecting but it definitely was not what lay before her now. It was gloomy, dark red furniture and decoration surrounded the room. Men sat in booths, smoking. Women danced on poles, near enough naked. They danced elegantly sexy.

Vienna walked passed them as the slow beat of the music played, vibrating in her ears. Her eyes stayed peered, ignoring the men looking at her. Vienna was only looking to impress one man tonight and for once that man was not Draco. It made her feel a little uneasy but she also liked the fun of this scandalous game.

She was only shown a photo of Octavian but she was certain she wouldn't have needed a photo. A man of such power should easily be recognised.

And indeed he was.

Sitting in a booth, looking almost bored, was the man himself. Vienna paused by the bar, keeping her eyes on him. She wanted to observe him before she lured him into her game of desire.

It was obvious he was a man of much power and capable of many dangers. The mafia leader had dark hair, as black as night, a sharp jaw and a black stubbly beard. His eyes were of midnight, dark and illuring. Desirable. A straight scar that spread down his right eye.

His brows were narrowed, making his expression appear enraged. His arm rested on the sofa he relaxed in, two men sat on either side of the table, talking and sipping on their drinks.

Vienna raised her chin as she watched him. Her nerves filled her stomach but even with her stomach twisting in knots, a part of her looked forward to this. It was a terrible thought to have.

He made dangerous look beautiful.

She turned to her left, peering across the bar and immediately found the risky eyes of Draco. His features didn't change. He simply stared at her. Vienna did the same. No one in this room could know they knew each other and no one could know Draco was here. Lucius said Octavian had men everywhere.

Vienna looked away. She swallowed the lump in her throat and pushed herself from the bar, beginning her stride to Octavian's table.

Only when Vienna was a few steps away did he meet her eyes. The man's eyes seemed to widen when he saw her. His shoulders raised a little. No longer did he seem bored.

"Good evening," Vienna greeted.

"Who are you—" one of the men sat beside Octavian said but Octavian raised a finger, shushing the male immediately.

Vienna looked at the man who had attempted to speak and smirked, then looked at Octavian again, "Mr Octavian Grey?" Vienna raised a brow.

"That is me," Octavia spoke and his voice was so deep it sent shivers down Vienna's spine.

Vienna smiled, "Lucius sent me, unfortunately, he couldn't make it."

The two men shot their heads at Octavian. Knowing their plan to assassinate Lucius has failed. But Octavian didn't seem annoyed at all. Instead, he found Vienna's cleavage rather interesting. Unlike theirs, Lucius' plan is working.

"Well, I am not surprised," Octavian spoke as he met Vienna's eyes again, "Lucius has always been a coward. I see he is now sending his whores to do his dirty work."

Vienna tilted her head, a grin playing recklessly on her lips, "I am not a whore, Mr grey."

"Then what are you?" He tilted his head as well, his arm still resting on the back of the sofa.

"I am whatever you want me to be," Vienna responded.

He liked her reply. His smirk grew, his alluring eyes glistening with lust.

"Can I offer you a drink?" Octavian proposed.

"Of course," she replied as she walked behind one of the men and sat directly beside Octavian.

He didn't budge, he let her sit so close to him. He was even more intimidating up close. His eyes followed Vienna's every little move. The two men seemed annoyed. Vienna didn't care.

"What is your name?" Octavian questioned.

Vienna purposely looked at his unbuttoned black shirt, revealing the dark skin of his broad chest, "Ophelia."

Vienna saw his hand move to her thigh but she didn't move. She let his fingers draw little circles on her skin. His touch was soft and seductive.

"Ophelia," he exaggerated the name. Like he just wanted to hear it.

Vienna met his eyes once more and his voice was low and deep as he asked, "why did Malfoy send an innocent pretty little thing like you to me?"

"He thought you would like me," Vienna said innocently.

Vienna moved her eyes to his chest where she pressed a gentle finger to his skin.

"Do you like me, Mr Grey?" Vienna asked but when she did a form of a growl came from him as his hand which was just creating gentle circles on her thigh suddenly gripped her leg.

Vienna's eyes shot to his.

"Call me Octavian," he told her quietly.

Vienna tried not to enjoy his roughness. This should be a man she fears. She knew she shouldn't. Vienna was only undercover. But there was something about his presence. His touch. His roughness was dangerously alluring.

"Okay, Octavian," Vienna said as she leaned forward, purposely, he didn't move so her breasts were very close to him. He growled again, "Lucius told me to apologise for him."

Vienna sipped on her drink. It was a strong brandy.

"Lucius has always been an inconvenience to me," Octavian explained, Vienna listened carefully, "I only left him alive so I can get drugs easily. But he left me standing like a fool for an hour."

"I'm sure a big man like you can handle a little cold," Vienna smiled, playing with the rings on his tattooed hand which still gripped her thigh.

He grinned, "It wasn't the cold which bothered me, darling. I had things to be doing and I wasn't going to wait around."

"I apologise," Vienna told him.

"It shouldn't be you apologising," Octavian responded his hand which rested on the back of the sofa behind Vienna and began stroking her arm.

The two men in front of them just stared at the scene playing out in front of them.

"Lucius was busy tonight," Vienna lied, "but there is a car parked in the back with five times the amount of drugs you wanted."

"Is there now?" Octavian raised a brow. Vienna nodded.

"Sir, I don't think we should be listening to her," One of the men said then the other spat, "We should stick to our plan."

"Leave us," Octavian demanded. His voice filled with venom.

The two men said no more and left immediately.

Now Vienna was left all alone with him. The danger of this sent adrenaline through her veins.

His face was filled with anger but when he turned toward Vienna, lust consumed his eyes.

"Much better," he snarled, "now we're all alone."

Vienna smiled. And suddenly found his lips interesting. She should take him to the car now.

"Does Lucius have your forgiveness?" Vienna asked. Trying to push the thought of what his lips tasted like away.

But she was dared by the temptation. Controlled by it.

"I don't care about Lucius," He snarled as he leaned closer and that was it — Vienna couldn't take this temptation anymore and she kissed his lips. Letting all her desires consume her.

___________________________________

Instagram - Kirsten.enn

Copyright © Kirsten Enn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 939 46
Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was a heartless killer who didn't believe in...
8.9K 188 28
"But all those things you said to me." "It was all just a mask Hermione," I told her, "I had to say those things. I had to, because..." I thought abo...
13.8K 356 27
Wren suddenly felt a prick at her neck making her wake up, her eyes blurry. Her eyes slightly widened as she saw Draco on top of her, her hand immed...
72.3K 1.7K 79
"Would you kill for love?" He sneered coldly. "Love has destroyed me into the woman who stands before you. Broken, tethered, and utterly infatuated w...