[BL]The green tea character d...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/140/140183/ Author: Pillow Qixing Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-07-28 Latest... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 53

1.1K 34 3
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 53

    When Fu Shiyu returned home in the evening, he clearly felt that Lu Huai was not in high spirits. He lay lazily on the bed with his mobile phone in his arms, staring at the screen that had been motionless for a long time, wondering what he was thinking.

    Seeing that he was back, he just got up and came over to hug him and lie back, not as warm and happy as usual.

    "Are you unhappy? What happened?" Fu Shiyu took off his coat on the hanger, walked to the bed and sat down, patted Lu Huai's waist, who was still silent, to ease the atmosphere: "Tell me, give You uphold justice."

    Lu Huai was relieved a little by his soothing pat, but his body remained still on the bed, and raised his eyes to look at him pitifully: "Husband."

    "Huh?" Fu Shiyu lowered his body , approached him and listened carefully to what he was going to say next.

    Lu Huai stared at him for a long time, and suddenly said something astonishing: "If I say I want to quit the entertainment industry now, will you support me?"

    "Yes." After Fu Shiyu answered without thinking, he looked at Lu in surprise. Huai's sullen face, and then a satisfied smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "That's good, you don't want to be an actor, then come to the company to arrange a leisurely job for you, so you don't have to run around."

    Lu Huai originally thought Hearing him say a few words to motivate him to work hard and work hard, he didn't expect that Fu Shiyu's thoughts were completely different from his, "No, I'm joking." Lu Huai grabbed the quilt and turned his back to Fu Shiyu: "We We can't go out and play together during the New Year."

    "Why?" Fu Shiyu frowned, and he immediately understood where Lu Huai's unhappy state came from tonight. Based on what he said just now, Fu Shiyu stretched out his hand, picked him up from the bed, and put him in his arms: "I have a job during the New Year. "

    Well, it's too sudden, I'm not mentally prepared at all."

    Lu Huai muttered, turning on the phone whose screen was already black on one side, and showing Fu Shiyu the itinerary electronic watch that Zheng Shugang sent him soon, with his fingertips up and down the screen. Keep swiping: "Look, if the book sister and Zhou Yi's agent hadn't gone to deal with each other, we would have to separate for New Year's Eve."

    "Although I've been at home for the past two days, it's a bit boring, but I still don't want to go. I just want to be with you at work." Lu Huai coquettishly.

    "If you don't want to go to work, don't go." After reading the dense watch, Fu Shiyu turned his eyes to Lu Huai: "I'll ask Zhao Ran to help you out."

    "Forget it, it's not good. ." Lu Huai put his chin on Fu Shiyu's shoulder and blinked at him: "By the way, I haven't met the crew for a long time. The last time I met was..."

    The last time we met was in that hotel. When Lu Huai followed the police back to the police station, the banquet was still going on. Few of the people present knew what happened. The hotel is also very strict, so the news has not been leaked.

    That night, Zhou Yi came to send a message and was concerned about why he left and if something happened.

    At that time, Lu Huai was in a turmoil, and he was not in the mood to reply at all. He just made a few perfunctory words, saying that he seemed to have a cold and felt unwell, so he fooled the past.

    It was Lu Huai who put Yu Wei on the hot search day, and let the marketing account roughly reveal the ins and outs, and everyone understood the whole story.

    Thinking of that day, Lu Huai swallowed his words after that, and changed his words instead: "It's been a long time, it's nothing to see them."

    "They have no visible meaning to you." Fu Shiyu said lightly. , Lu Huai was lying on the bed, with a pair of feet that were not wearing anything on him, kicked hard twice, and scolded, "selfish!" The

    two chatted for a while, and Fu Shiyu went to the bathroom to take a shower. Lu Huai didn't eat in the afternoon because of this bad mood. Now that he was so coaxed, he felt hungry, so he put on pajamas and went downstairs.

    The ingredients in the kitchen are freshly delivered every morning, and now it's night, and the fridge is empty.

    Lu Huai walked around and found nothing of interest, so he took a plate of instant noodles from the freezer, heated it in the microwave, and ate slowly while standing in the kitchen.

    In the middle, puppy followed the scent, and Lu Huai grabbed it by the neck and put it into the pocket of his pajamas.

    The milk cat didn't walk steadily, and tremblingly wanted to grab Lu Huai's clothes and crawl towards his face. Lu Huai took it off again, stuffed it into his pocket, and closed the button smoothly. Puppy could only come out with a pretty face despite all his efforts to suckle.

    Lu Huai was also really hungry, and he ate a plate of noodles without realizing it. He walked out of the kitchen, put puppy back in the cathouse, went upstairs to the bathroom and brushed his teeth again, his stomach was full, and the dopamine was more secreted.

    He hurried back to the bed, took Fu Shiyu's hand beside him, kissed it on the lips, then bent his knees and climbed onto the bed silently.

    "I have something to ask you." Fu Shiyu threw the magazine in his hand at the head of the bed, straightened his body, looked at the person who was about to lie down in his arms, and took him up.

    "What are you asking? It's so serious." Lu Huai blinked, his eyes were clear but there was a little bit of daze.

    "Where have you been today?"

    Fu Shiyu's eyes were firmly fixed on him, his eyes were quiet, and his sharp black eyes seemed to reach the depths of people's hearts directly, leaving people nowhere to hide.

    Lu Huai was stunned for a second. After realizing it, he stuttered a little with insufficient confidence: "I... I'm at home..."

    When Fu Shiyu just came out of the shower, he found that Lu Huai was not in the bedroom. When he was about to go out, Lu Huai's phone on the quilt rang recklessly.

    It was a phone call first, but it hung up quickly. When Fu Shiyu went to the bed and picked it up, the music had stopped for several seconds. He didn't open it and wanted to go down with his mobile phone, but the screen that was originally black suddenly lit up, accompanied by a WeChat message prompt.

    Dong Ke: "Brother Xiaolu, I'm home now. Thank you for coming to see me today. I wanted to make a phone call, but I was afraid to disturb your rest, so I sent it to WeChat instead!"

    Dong Ke: "What you said today It really touched me deeply, although I only have the courage to thank you seriously now. Next time you come to my house, I will cook something delicious for you! / Laughing"

    Fu Shiyu wanted to ignore these two messages one after the other. Both are difficult.

    He stood there, stared at the two messages for a few seconds, and then unlocked Lu Huai's phone with a blank expression.

    Both of them stored their finger and face IDs in each other's mobile phones, but Fu Shiyu never looked at them. Today was the first time, but he had such a subtle mentality.

    He opened the WeChat interface, in addition to pinning his own, the first one was Dong Ke's account and the two unread messages.

    Thinking that the other side should still be waiting for Lu Huai's reply, Fu Shiyu reached out and clicked into the dialog box, and without hesitation, he added Dong Ke to the blacklist.

    "...and went to Dong Ke's house."

    Since Fu Shiyu asked that, it meant that he already had enough evidence.

    Lu Huai was frank and generous. He was also half a head shorter than Fu Shiyu when he was sitting, so the two faced each other like this. Lu Huai raised his eyes and looked at him carefully from the bottom to the top. When he deliberately made his eyes look pitiful, he looked really A little pity I see.

    "Well." Fu Shiyu breathed a sigh of relief in his heart for some reason.

    If Lu Huai continued to lie just now, the string in his heart, which had been silently tensed in an invisible manner, might break in an instant. Fu Shiyu nodded and said in a calm tone, "I'll give you a chance to explain."

    "I'll talk to him . It's really nothing, it's just that Sister Shu was supposed to take him to the doctor today..." Lu Huai said anxiously, his tone involuntarily a little hurried.

    In fact, Lu Huai was a little scared at the moment, but the fear at this time was not at all worried that Fu Shiyu would do something unfavorable to him. In fact, what he was most afraid of now was that his image in Fu Shiyu's heart would become untrustworthy. Word.

    He didn't know that concealment and deception were the taboos of Fu Shiyu. If he took the initiative to explain and report to Fu Shiyu today, nothing would actually happen.

    And it was because he embraced so little cleverness that he thought he could hide it from the past, that caused the current situation that made him panic.

    When he was in a panic, Lu Huai's memory and elaboration ability became extremely good. He even repeated all the conversations between himself and Dong Ke almost word for word.

    After he finished speaking, his eyes were wet, and he felt that Fu Shiyu could cry as long as he said something serious.

    "I was wrong."

    Lu Huai waited for a long while, seeing Fu Shiyu's eyes stay on his face all the time, complex and deep intertwined.

    He couldn't help but murmured again: "I won't make you angry in the future, I didn't want to make you unhappy, so I didn't mention it on purpose, but I forgot that this would make you even more unhappy, I've come to my senses now, I should, and It's not too late."

    Lu Huai used his little finger to hook the palm of Fu Shiyu's side, bowed his head, as if he was doing something serious, little by little, he stuffed his hand into Fu Shiyu's palm.

    He moved slowly and softly, and when his hand was completely wrapped in Fu Shiyu's warm palm, he heard a soft sigh from the person in front of him.

    "I believe in you, but I don't like you lying."

    Fu Shiyu tightened his hand and held Lu Huai's palm tightly in his hand. He said, "I hope this is the last time, Lu Huai."

    "Definitely, definitely . ."

    Lu Huai probed to kiss him, but was flutteringly avoided by the person in front of him, his expression suddenly became lost, and he kept moving closer, his eyes immediately turned red.

    "Don't kiss me anymore." Lu Huai murmured softly.

    Fu Shiyu originally had the idea of ​​trying to scare him and let him remember this time, but when he saw Lu Huai's pitiful appearance, he couldn't be bothered.

    He stretched out his distressed hand and embraced the aggrieved person in front of him, and said softly, "Okay, it's alright." Fu Shiyu held Lu Huai's face and touched his lips with his lips, as light as a dragonfly on water. : "Good, don't be wronged."

    Lu Huai bit his lower lip and looked at him, his expression was clearly thinking about something or making up his mind.

    Not only did he show weakness and loss in his eyes, but he also grew a little more firm.

    "I..."

    Lu Huai hesitated, he withdrew from Fu Shiyu's arms and changed his posture to face him.

    As the people around him raised their eyebrows and stared at him with interest, Lu Huai faced Fu Shiyu's thigh, knelt down on the quilt with his knees, his body fell down, his chest was close to his leg, and he collapsed very hard. waist.

    "What are you doing?" Fu Shiyu was a little surprised at his almost surrendered posture, lying on top of him, with his legs and hips raised.

    Lu Huai's face was even redder than his eyes just now. He bit his knuckles fiercely and said in a very low voice, "I did something wrong, husband punish me."

    Fu Shiyu was startled, and after realizing what he meant, he said: I couldn't help laughing for a while. The slight vibration of his body was clearly felt by the person lying on top of him. Lu Huai closed his eyes even more embarrassedly and buried his head lower.

    That sentence just now exhausted all his courage, and now he is silent, waiting for Fu Shiyu's slaps.

    "I'm in your heart, do you like hitting people?"

    Fu Shiyu felt helpless and amused and pulled him up from his lap. Seeing his embarrassed complexion, he reached out and touched it, but it was still a little hot.

    "It's alright, just hit it, I promise it won't hurt."

    Lu Huai didn't know where the momentum came from, and after he finished speaking, he leaned over to the place just now, and was dragged by Fu Shiyu's collar: " Why didn't I find out that you still have a tendency to fall in love?"

    "No, I'm serious..." Lu Huai whispered a few words, stretched out his hand and rubbed the piece of flesh behind him, "Don't laugh at me. "

    I'm not laughing at you." Fu Shiyu took Lu Huai in his arms and kissed the corner of his mouth in love, but he didn't go deep. He was just expressing pure love with such an intimate little gesture: "kiss you.

    " In the past few days, Lu Huai's schedule has begun to gradually increase, often returning home late at night, and sometimes bumping into Fu Shiyu, who worked overtime until midnight, in the living room.

    On the morning of New Year's Eve, Lu Huai and Zhou Yi were still participating in a final interview before the movie was released.

    This interview will be broadcast on the day of the premiere, and together with the hot search, it will increase publicity and increase the box office.

    "How Can I Meet You" broke 100 million at the box office just one day in advance, so the fathers of the investors were satisfied and happy.

    When Lu Huai was already sitting in the small room where he was being interviewed, Fu Shiyu was still making up his sleep at home.

    He had just attended the company's annual meeting the night before. Even in a company like Fu, who is so serious and serious at work, everyone is relaxed when the annual meeting is held.

    Usually those subordinates who don't dare to look at Fu Shiyu, at this time, they dared to have a few people together to toast Fu Shiyu.

    Although he drank more, Fu Shiyu did not lose his temper.

    He doesn't have any special reaction when he is slightly drunk, but his face will become more serious and cold, and he usually has a cold aura of indifference and alienation.

    Others don't know that he is drinking too much, they will think that he is in a irritable mood, and naturally dare not go forward to continue toasting.

    When Lu Huai fell asleep last night, Fu Shiyu hadn't gone back. When he got up in the morning, it was rare that Fu Shiyu was not awakened by his rustling movement, but lay on his side and fell asleep soundly.

    "Brother Xiaolu, long time no see."

    Zhou Yi changed his hair color again, this time dyed a fairy-like icy blue with gray fluttering.

    This color is difficult for anyone to control and look particularly good, but Zhou Yi propped it up and matched it with his color contact lenses and makeup. It looked clear and stunning, but not feminine at all.

    "Long time no see, you look very good-looking." Lu Huai smiled at him, and he was really amazed by Zhou Yi at first sight, so he didn't hesitate to praise him.

    Zhou Yi seemed to be very happy, and he talked as much as before. The assistant beside him was replaced by a girl, who looked young and capable, and somehow reminded Lu Huai of Zheng Shu.

    "I was invited to be a mentor, so the team has been designing my first look recently. The recording will start after the year. Now it changes every day. Sometimes I don't know myself."

    Zhou Yi held his chin . When he said this, he seemed a little distressed, but it was more of a longing that he couldn't hide.

    "What tutor?" Lu Huai asked.

    "It's the talent show that I participated in when I debuted. Now there is a second phase, so I'm here." Zhou Yi smiled shyly: "I'm a music tutor."

    "Awesome." Lu Huai sent from I sighed inwardly, "You are young and promising, continue to work hard."

    "You are welcome, Xiaolu, you are my role model and senior."

    Business has been blowing such a wave, and the media who are going to interview today have already brought equipment. into the house.

    Before coming here, Zheng Shu repeatedly asked Lu Huai to take this interview seriously, which is the mainstream media, so from the time the staff entered the door, Lu Huai had already entered a perfect state where he could not pick out any faults.

    Because it's always New Year's Eve, whether it's the staff or their artists, they're all very efficient, and they want to end early and go home early.

    Although Lu Huai did not return to his heart like an arrow, there was still a hint of hope and excitement in his heart.

    He and Fu Shiyu haven't been able to rest well these days, and haven't even spoken a few times together. The longest time they stayed together was probably when they went home at night, and Fu Shiyu slept with his arms around him.

    "It's been hard work today." Zheng Shu, with a pleasant face, reached out and handed a cup of mocha that was just warm enough to eat.

    Lu Huai gave Zhao Yu a holiday, so today only Zheng Shu came with him. The interview took more than three hours. When it was finally over, Lu Huai wanted to cheer, but he was also very tired.

    "You've worked hard too, Sister Shu." Lu Huai had just said something for a long time, when he was just a little thirsty, so he raised his head and drank half a glass in one breath.     The strong aroma of coffee also drove away a few strands of exhaustion. He sipped a smile that was

    sweeter than the full sugar mocha in his hand: "Let's go, go home."

Feel the warm temperature.

    Lu Huai didn't wear gloves, he was holding a Starbucks paper coffee cup in both hands, the back of his fair hands was a little red from the blow, but he didn't notice it at all.

    When I got into the nanny car, I was still wondering if Fu Shiyu was awake now and whether he could catch up to have lunch with him.

    "Eh-wait." Lu Huai was just looking out the window in a bored way, but when he saw the brightly lit buildings and shopping malls outside, he became a little interested and stopped the driver: "Find a parking space, I'm going shopping. ."

    Half an hour later, Lu Huai was satisfied with the delicate, palm-sized gift paper bag in his hand, came out of the building, and got back into the nanny car.

    Fu Shiyu always prepares all kinds of unexpected small gifts for himself. Of course, he can't only know his subordinates who have peace of mind and not know the etiquette.

    Zheng Shu was going back to her parents' place for Chinese New Year today. After sending Lu Huai back to the villa, he had to rush to the next area. Fortunately, it was not far, before Lu Huai got off the bus, he took out a thick red envelope from his carry-on bag and handed it to Zheng Shu.

    This red envelope is custom-printed by Fu Shiyu Company.

    Red paper, two rows of vertical characters in bronzing, "The beginning of the new year, good luck." There is also a character "Fu" in the corner, which looks elegant and generous.

    "How can you give me a red envelope, I have salary and bonuses,"

    Zheng Shu wanted to reject, but Lu Huai put his hand into her arms: "This is a private red envelope, everyone in the studio has it, and I have them all. Transfer money directly, but you can't be careless, Sister Shu, so I have to hand it over to you in person."

    Lu Huai was in a good mood, and with his sweet mouth, Zheng Shu was amused by a faint smile on the corners of his mouth and brows: "Thank you then, Happy New Year."

    "Well, see you in two days." Lu Huai jumped out of the car, He waved to Zheng Shu who was sitting by the car window: "Let's go, Sister Shu." The

    nanny car started to leave after seeing Lu Huai entering the magnificent garden gate in front of the villa.

    Carrying his small paper bag, Lu Huai walked briskly across the courtyard and returned to the house.

    He didn't even have time to take off his coat, and in a blink of an eye he saw Fu Shiyu sitting in the living room, dressed meticulously. And the Li He opposite him, who was wearing a red embroidered gold cheongsam and a small waistcoat, with an elegant figure and a gentle face looking at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 244 9
offline Reading Author: Yue Wan Feng Qing Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-17 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 87 Ended introduct...
47.5K 1.9K 128
Name : 人类在线求生[基建] Author : 甲子亥 Status : 128 Chapters (Completed) Original Publisher : jjwxc In the year 3001 of the new calendar, the end of the worl...
221K 8.3K 100
Dress as a Substitute For Marrying a Small Cannon Fodder 穿成替嫁小炮灰 Author: 半月星 Status: 100 Chapters (Completed) Jiang Lin once crossed, and dressed as...
49.1K 1.9K 70
Love the Villain Author : Ai Ai Chapters : 650 Status : Complete [Cultivation of Immortals, Villains, Sweet Animals, Master 1, Alchemist] Liu Muf...