Captured

De Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... Mais

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Twenty- Nine

6.6K 185 10
De Kayy_B

Chapter Twenty-Nine

A counsellor? I'm going to have to talk to a counsellor about my fake r*pe?

Shit! They're going to know I'm lying. They're experts and trained to observe people's actions, behaviour and words, they'll figure it out instantly.

Panic began to fill my body as I tried to think a way out of this. "I don't want to do that. I just need some time, I will tell you everything that happened soon."

The Alpha reached out for me again. "Though I do need to know what happened, it would be good for you to speak to someone professionally, they will be able to help you heal."

Why does he care about me healing? I'm just a random human girl to him!

"I don't get it, why do you care? I...killed your cousin. Why do you want to help me 'heal?'"

My words had the Alpha removing his hands from me and I felt cold all of a sudden. I wasn't the only one that felt cold, the look on the Alpha's face was cool and blank.

"You will be speaking to a counsellor. End of discussion."

I wanted to say something back but I couldn't forget that this is Alpha Alessandro. Though everything about him recently has completely left me baffled I couldn't ignore the fact that he was an Alpha, a dangerous Alpha and I would be wise to listen to him and not piss him off.

For whatever reason that I couldn't figure out and he wouldn't disclose, he was being very merciful and compassionate and it's better to have him like this than have him angry and wanting revenge.

"Can I go now?" My voice mirrored the tiredness I was feeling. It had been a long day both physically and mentally and I needed time to process it all.

"Yes. Do not leave your room."

Just as I was about to leave the room I turned back to the Alpha who was looking out of his window. "Thank you." I whispered causing him to instantly whip around and face me.

For not killing me, I mentally added.

The Alpha said nothing as he continued to stare at me with a strange look.

"Uh, I'm going to go now." I muttered as I opened the door. I kept my head down and headed straight for the room I was forced to stay in.

The other people in the house ignored me as they usually did and once I got into the room and closed the door I let out a huge sigh of relief.

I'm still alive!

Kicking my shoes off, I jumped into bed not caring that I hadn't changed from our trip to Saddleworth Moors and closed my eyes.

Through my closed eyes a tear managed to sneak out and slide down my cheek. It had been a long and eventful day and everything was finally starting to sink in. Miles was dead, he was actually dead. No one deserves to die- well the Alpha's cousin did but he did something completely horrendous- Miles on the other hand didn't. He shouldn't have messed around with us, stalked or threatened us but that didn't mean he deserved to die. I don't think he actually would have told anyone, he only did because the Alpha found out and he had no choice.

The Alpha was...strange. I wasn't sure how else I could describe him. At first he was so eager to find out what happened to his cousin and did everything in his power to do so and now that he has, he doesn't want revenge. I remember one of my first encounters with him, he was aggressive and petrifying and he still is, he killed Miles like it was nothing and didn't even flinch, but earlier I saw a different side of him, a side I was utterly confused about.

His reaction to hearing my 'r*pe' was baffling. I don't understand why he was so upset and angry over it. Rape is a big no and completely disgusting and bastardly in every community and culture but maybe it was even worse in werewolf community?

But then he killed Miles without hesitation and werewolves are known for their aggression and violence. Violence on humans wasn't common here but it wasn't unheard of but it was the violence with each other that everyone talked about. In the past the packs would fight to death over territory, land and even positions and ranking in the pack.

Nothing made sense and despite me trying to comprehend everything I was struggling, a lot. I definitely should have paid attention to Werewolf Studies in secondary school.

I needed to push those thoughts aside and figure out what I'm going to say to the Alpha and the counsellor. If they figured out the truth they would tell the Alpha and this time he wouldn't be so lenient.

Maybe it would be a good idea to tell him the truth before someone else did? That way it wouldn't be as bad and I can explain why I didn't tell him the truth originally.

Or I could continue this lie, see it through and finally leave here. The only way he would know I was lying is if I messed up or the counsellor suspected something. Cami and Uncle Tom knew the truth but they're not here and they wouldn't say anything anyway.

I could do this, I could get us out of this. All I had to do now was come up with a good and convincing version of event from that night.

Cami came home from work and wanted to take a shower. She popped her head into the living room to say hello and then went upstairs. Deciding now would be a good time to have a break from my assignments I went to the kitchen to make myself and Cami a drink. I was in the process of making the drinks when there was a knock on the door. I didn't check to see who it was as I thought it was my neighbour Mrs McClusky but instead it was a stranger. I tried to stop him but he was too strong and forced his way in. I ran to the kitchen so I could escape through the back door but he was too fast and grabbed me.

Everything happened so quickly and my memory of that time is hazy and unclear but I know that he attacked me and I defended myself. I didn't mean to kill him, I just wanted him to stop. Next thing I knew I was standing over him holding a knife and he was dead. I panicked and grabbed the rug from the living room and wrapped it up, taped it and dragged it to the garden.

Cami had no idea what was going on and came in when I was cleaning up the blood. I told her it was wine and to find someone for us to watch on Netflix. The only reason Cami got involved is because she heard our cat Misty meowing in the garden and opened the door to let him in. She saw the wrapped-up body and I know I should have kept her out of it but I needed help to move the body and since she already saw it I asked her to help me bury the body in Saddleworth Moors.

Cami had no choice but to help me, it wasn't her fault and the blame lies solely on me.

I repeated those words over and over in my head. I didn't want to implicate Cami in this but the Alpha knew Cami had helped me bury the body so if I say she had no idea he wouldn't believe a single word I was saying.

Thinking I would have to repeat those words to the counsellor I spent the whole night going over it until I perfected everything. It's not like I could go to sleep anyway, every time I closed my eyes I watched the Alpha murder Miles over and over again so sleeping was not an option.

"So tell me Nala, how are you feeling now?"

I stared back at the woman sitting opposite me. She had a white notebook on her lap and was twirling the black pen she was holding. She must be in her early 30s, her face was stoic, had a few wrinkles on her forehead and her dark eyes looked sympathetic.

I hated that look, it was worse than the patronising look she had given me when she was explaining how this room is a safe space and nothing could hurt me here.

"I'm fine I guess. I just want to go home."

She nodded and motioned for me to continue.

"I don't really know what else you want me to say." I shrugged as I looked away from her.

"We don't have to talk, we can just sit here." Stephanie offered and through the corner of my eyes I observed her glancing at her watch.

That's all we've done since the session started, just sit there in silence. It was awkward and uncomfortable. Stephanie had explained that everything was confidential and that she was here to help me but I wasn't stupid or naïve I knew she would repeat every word I said back to the Alpha.

I also didn't like the way she was looking at me, I couldn't quite pinpoint it but I knew she wasn't to be trusted. She could be a pack member who knew that I was here because I was being investigated for the disappearance of Harlan Aristov and was looking to gather evidence.

Before I could 'open up' to her I wanted to find out what she already knew about me and my situation.

"Do you know why I'm here?"

"Alpha Alessandro briefly explained that you had suffered and experienced something traumatic recently and needed a little support to heal and overcome it."

I shook my head. "No I mean do you know why I'm in the pack house." I could be making a huge mistake here but I needed to know if I could sort of trust her.

Stephanie raised her eyebrows a little before copying me and nodding. "Yes I know why you are here."

"Did you know him? The Alpha's cousin?"

I watched her carefully to see her reaction, her face was blank and expressionless. "I don't think that's relevant."

"If you don't tell me, I'll ask the Alpha." I shrugged casually. There was no way I would actually ask him, I had yet to actually speak to him since yesterday. "So you might as well tell me."

This time there was a reaction and Stephanie fidgeted ever so slightly in her seat. "I do know him."

'Do?' Shit, what did I say? Did I use the past tense when referring to him?

"He is my best friend's brother."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next 

I will upload again this weekend but to read ahead and up to chapter 51 please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate the support!

-Kayy xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

116K 3.2K 65
Nala is a lost girl. She is abused, a werewolf/vampire/witch hybrid. She is malnourished, and in a severe condition. "You stupid girl! You deserve t...
7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...
1.7M 51.5K 41
~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **Mature Content** Rylan Cooper was different from the other little boys and girl...
13.4M 421K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...