𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

ƒιƒту-єιgнт

2K 78 42
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

A Favour For Lucius
P A R T   T W O
_____

"Well, well," Lucius' voice echoed against the dark walls, his figure appearing in the mirror Vienna looked into, her eyes darting through the mirror to where Lucius stood, eyeing her up and down,

"Octavian might not need much persuasion after all," Lucius began walking toward Vienna, his eyes filled with that darkness that made her stomach tighten.

Vienna cleared her throat and turned, now face to face with the man.

"Where's Draco?" Vienna asked. She would feel much safer with Lucius if Draco was at her side.

Standing alone with Lucius is like standing alone with a vampire while blood drips, slowly from your veins. The temptation of danger never fades.

"My son is getting ready in his room," Lucius seemed annoyed by the simple question.

"I wanted to see you before he did," Lucius raised his chin, "I wanted to speak with you for once without my son's worry."

Vienna swallowed the lump in her throat.

"First of all," Lucius said, walking around Vienna, "You look breathtaking."

Vienna did feel it. A few moments ago she was looking at herself in the mirror, in the fine and rich material of the long black dress she wore — never before had she been in such an elegant dress.

The dress was a tight fitted dress that hugged her curves to perfection, with a low slit, making her breasts bounce and the slit which reach the high of her thigh, making her legs look long. And the elegance of her body was made evident by the backless back of the dress.

The dress was clearly made by talented dressmakers and it was even more clear Lucius paid thousands for it.

It made her wonder who this dress was for. Why did he have such beautiful dresses hanging around?

The daring question slipped from her mind and to her lips.

"This dress," Vienna began, "who's is it?"

Lucius' lip formed into a smirk, "it was my wife's, she always had a thing for buying pretty dresses. Most of them she never had a chance to wear before her passing."

Vienna suddenly felt very uncomfortable in Draco's dead mother's dress. And the way Lucius said the words made those questions about Narcissa's death return to her mind.

"Don't look so troubled, girl," Lucius glanced at Vienna, "she would have loved to see the dresses getting used."

"I hope so," Vienna muttered, just loud enough for Lucius to hear.

Lucius seemed to move swiftly onto the next topic as he spoke, "Octavian is a man of savagery and he can be ruthless, but pretty young girls like you are his weakness. But I hope you won't let fear get in your way of this."

Vienna still wanted to impress Lucius. And she wouldn't let the little fear she had of Octavian get in her way, "of course not, Mr Malfoy."

His eyes glistened with pride. That look in his eyes as well as the smile now on his lips filled something in Vienna. She felt strange. Like an empty hole that had been missing her entire childhood — had now been filled.

"Father," Draco was stood by the door and Vienna wondered if he had just walked in or if he had been standing there for a while.

Draco didn't seem to have gotten ready at all. If anything he looked like he had gotten unready. He wore the same clothes but just a black hoodie over top. Draco had a look in his eyes that clearly showed fear and anger.

He looked between Vienna and Lucius who stood closely in front of her. Vienna hadn't realised how close the man stood to her. And how little room she had at escaping if need be.

Draco noticed too.

"Ah, my son," Lucius turned waking a few steps away from Vienna, "good, you are ready."

Draco walked further into the room, his eyes were a little red and watered slightly, his jaw was tight, "are you sure there's is no other way—"

"Son," Lucius declared, "This is the most simplest way. And the most smartest. And besides—" Lucius' eyes found Vienna and his eyes narrowed down her body, "Vienna will take Octavian's breath away as soon as he sees her."

"That's exactly what I'm afraid of," Draco snarled.

"You will be there, watching the entire time I have no doubt," Lucius said, "but please, son, only intervene if absolutely necessary. Not out of jealousy of another man's hands on her. Not because he looks at her like he wants to fuck her."

Vienna was surprised by his chosen words. Draco's fists clenched.

"Vienna, darling," Lucius stepped closer to her and touched her shoulder, Draco stepped closer, "If Octavian touches you, do you mind?"

Vienna looked at Draco who looked like he could burst with all the rage he was keeping in.

"To gain my full trust and be a part of my family, do you mind the hands of Octavian on your body?"

Vienna breathed in a deep breath as she replied, "this is like a spy's job? Tonight I won't be myself, I'll be. . . undercover?"

Lucius nodded, "and a spy's job is to pretend to be someone else. I'll pretend to like his hands-on me and I'll say what he wants to hear."

Lucius' smirk grew wide, "You're already becoming one of us."

"See, my boy," Lucius turned to Draco, "she won't be hurt by him. Octavian is many things but he doesn't hurt women. Especially not ones he wants to sleep with."

Draco walked next to Vienna and held her hand "If he tries anything else, other than touching her I'll shoot him."

"No need for the dramatics, Draco," Lucius rolled his eyes, "—she'll be fine."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

It wasn't a long drive to the nightclub. A nightclub Octavian owned alongside Lucius and a few other men involved in the business. This nightclub was a large nightclub that was used to discretely hold meetings of importance between the men. One of the top nightclubs in London and one of the hardest to get into.

But tonight, Octavian was expecting A meeting with Lucius. Octavian was probably planning on the assassination of Lucius but when Vienna turns up instead, he won't want an assassination at all.

Quite the opposite.

"You promise me that if you feel uncomfortable you'll call for me," Draco began as they stepped out of the car, "I'll be watching every second and if —"

"Draco, I want to do this," Vienna said as she closed the door, "but I promise you that if I change my mind about this I'll let you know."

"He is a dangerous man, Vienna," Draco said as they began walking hand in hand out of the alleyway, they were hidden in.

"I know, but I am not scared of him," Vienna told him even if it wasn't the truth, "I will be fine."

"I can't help but worry," Draco said, pausing his step before they reached the end of the alley, his hands came to her waist, "I don't want you getting hurt."

Vienna kissed his lips then said, "I won't get hurt if you're there."

That seemed to settle Draco's nerves and he kissed her again.

"You'll have to go in alone, do you know what you have to do?" Draco asked.

"Yes," Vienna nodded.

"Okay," Draco breathed out.

"Okay," Vienna smiled.

"I'll see you soon," Vienna let go of Draco's hand and turned but not before Draco grabbed her hand and spun her around, her body crashing into his and his lips kissed hers passionately. His hand found her waist as he pulled her body closer to his.

Vienna's hands found his messy blonde hair and gripped it tightly.

Vienna breathed heavily as she broke the kiss, "no matter what you see, I'm yours."

Draco like that she said that. His eyes glistened with that darkness she loved. The only darkness she loved.

Draco nodded and then kissed her a final time before she walked out of the alley and down the street toward the crowd of people who stood outside the nightclub. The moonlight shone down upon them as the adrenaline built up inside of Vienna's body, walking into the dangers of tonight.

___________________________________

Instagram - Kristen.enn

Copyright © Kirsten Enn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701 116 19
Since her first year, Estrella "Star" Gonzalez had relentlessly pursued the icy and arrogant Draco Malfoy, determined to capture his heart. However...
7.6K 152 38
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
8.7K 64 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...
29.4K 939 46
Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was a heartless killer who didn't believe in...