𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

By SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... More

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
6 | don't fuck my ex
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later
15 | fire with fire
16 | fickle minded heart
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
21 | tight little dress
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
24 | can i ask you a favor?
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
30 | venus flytrap
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
48 | delicate
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
61 | not going anywhere
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
65 | reenact
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
72 | change can be amazing
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
75 | the cabin
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

80 | bonded by trust

2.4K 145 35
By SinCircus_

Nox

Present

As we walk out of the restroom, I can feel Cassie sneaking peaks at me out of concern and I adjust my sweater before turning to face her.

"Can you keep this encounter between us please?" I ask her sweetly and her eyes widen. I see that she struggles to answer so I continue, "I know you're very close with Jimin, but I would appreciate it if you didn't tell him."

"My lips are sealed." She tells me. "This is between you and him, so it's not my place anyway."

"Thank you." I smile. "I will tell him about it, just not now. I want us to enjoy this little getaway while we're here."

"Fair enough."

And with that we head towards the sitting area. My eyes scan the room for any signs of Elijah and thankfully I don't see him anywhere. I'm still shocked that out of all the places we chose to go on a vacation, my ex-boyfriend coincidentally popped out of the ground like a daisy. Something tells me that he's not alone and that he probably has company, but whatever the case, I just hope I don't bump into him ever again. Not here and definitely not back at Sunleth.

As soon as we reach our table, I notice that the table is empty and that probably meant that Namjoon has already paid for dinner. Cassie hurries over to him with a grin and she kisses him on the cheek before plopping down next to him, while I trace Jimin's shoulder with my finger before sitting down. Soon enough, we decide that it's finally time to take off, so we wear our fuzzy coats and head downstairs.

"I'm gonna go back to my hotel, so I guess I'll see you around, or back home." Jungkook says giving me a hug. "Thank you for having me, guys." He adds, smiling up at everyone. Meanwhile, I can feel Jimin's eyes nailing Jungkook the entire time until he takes his arms off me.

"Feel free to swing by the house whenever." Namjoon says. "Just don't bring the entire working crew with you next time."

"Noted." He grins.

His dark brown eyes fall on Jimin and the corners of his mouth quirk up. "It's been very nice meeting you man." He says to him then extends his hand for a shake. "Take care of her." His voice falls down an octave when he utters the last sentence, and he pats him on the shoulder before taking off.

Jimin looks befuddled from the whole interaction, as if he's debating on whether he should bite his head off for telling him the obvious or to feel glad that he cares for me in a platonic way. He adjusts his glasses on the bridge of his nose and takes a deep breath.

"Hey Jungkook!" He calls out and he turns around with his hands stuffed in his pockets. "Let's have another ski match sometime."

Jungkook smiles. "Sure thing."

Then we go to our cars and Ryan declares that he'll drive since Jimin has been our chaperone since day one, so Jimin tosses the keys to him, and we settle in the backseat while Yoongi calls shotgun.

"I just know I'm going to feel my limbs falling apart by tomorrow." Yoongi says with a yawn. "This whole trip serves as my yearly workout." Ryan starts the car and Yoongi takes out his phone and blasts songs from one of favorite bands 'Falling in Reverse' in his Airpods. "I don't want to move ever again..." he murmurs.

He closes his eyes and I scoot near Jimin and take his hand in mine when he hooks a leg under my own.

My head leans against his shoulder and he rests his head on mine kissing it gently. I shut my eyes and I can hear him take off his glasses and puts them in the case.

All I feel from then on is his chest heaving up and down as he breathes.

When we reach the cabin, I gently pat Jimin's shoulder to wake him up and move the strands of his hair away from his face. It's been a good forty-five minutes and he's been sleeping during the ride, resting his head on my shoulder as I traced countless love letters all over his head, just to make it easier for my darling to drift into a relaxing sleep.

Ryan pulls over at the parking lot and Yoongi is the first one to exit the car. He plucks the Airpods from his ears and shoves them in the case then heads up the porch while the rest of us are taking our sweet time.

"You guys, okay? I know I'm a shitty driver." Ryan mutters. "Is he carsick?" He asks, gesturing over at Jimin whose eyes are slowly opening.

"No, he was just sleeping."

He pulls away from me and the warmth that slipped off his body and seeped into mine is starting to fade as Ryan opens the car door only to allow the cold inside.

"What time is it?" Jimin asks, his voice raspy from the nap.

"It's eight thirty." I reply, looking at my phone. "You tired?"

He smiles as he leans into my throat, planting a kiss on my skin. "I rest up pretty well for that surprise you said you prepared for me." His voice drops an octave. He pulls my hair away from my neck and lets it hang on my opposite shoulder when he kisses me adoringly.

"Someone's eager." I mewl, running my hand on his thigh and he chuckles deeply.

"For you always." He pecks my jaw. "Does my little surprise have anything to do with those red ropes in your suitcase?"

My eyes widen like plates when the last question leaves his lips. "You saw that?" I ask, trying to maintain my composure. My guess is that he found them last night when I told him to bring me my favorite candles from my bag. I'd hidden the ropes and candles this morning under our bed, but apparently, I was too late.

"I didn't mean to randomly look through your things, but it was inevitable."

"I'm not accusing you of anything." I tell him. "I told you to bring me my candles after all. I was the one who was careless."

A loud knock on the window glass startles the both of us. It's Ryan standing outside with the car keys in hand.

"You guys smooch out here or should I lock up?" He asks.

I roll down the window and snatch the keys from his hands. This isn't the time for interruptions. "I'll lock up. Go inside. We'll follow you in a minute." As soon as Ryan leaves, we resume our conversation.

"So, what do you think?" I ask him.

"Of what?"

I eye him carefully. "Of you being tied up."

He runs a hand through his hair and laughs nervously. "So, you weren't completely wasted when you suggested that last night."

"It's been on my mind for a while Jimin." I say lowly and his dark brown eyes twinkle in the dark. But then I clear my throat as I pull away from him. "We don't have to do this if you're not comfortable." I can understand if he has worries about this.

He's pretty openminded as it is, but this is a slightly bigger step for us, because in our whole sex life, I am usually the one following his lead even though I tend to be more authoritative. This is new for him, and I want to make sure I have his consent and his trust.

"Have you ever been restrained?" I ask him. "During sex I mean."

He thinks a little. "No," he mutters. "Have you done this before?"

"Once."

A spark ignites in his eyes when he hears my answer.

"Was it with Jungkook?"

"Jesus, Jimin." I groan.

"Well, was it?" He presses. "I want to know."

"What exactly do you gain if I answer that?"

"Nothing, I'm just curious."

I roll my eyes and go with it since he's being so persistent. "Yes, it was with Jungkook. And before you ask anything else, it didn't go very far because he isn't the type to submit to his partner. When I had sex with other guys, I wanted to try that out on them; not on the first night of course. I waited a few dates, but no one was into it. Satisfied?" Jimin's gaze is focused on the car floor, but I cup his cheeks and bring his face up so that he's looking at me. "I want to try this with you, but I won't do anything if you don't give me the green light. And for the record, I think you'll like what I have in store."

He gives me a shit eating grin. "You sound confident."

"That's because I am."

And I know just what to do to get you off.

Jimin takes a deep breath and looks up at me. "You do know that I'm down for anything you want to try baby?" Hearing him say this makes my heart swell with joy.

But I laugh mischievously. "Careful there darling. You don't know what you're getting yourself into." I pull him close to me, by the collar of his coat and press my lips against his. "You're so clueless right now, I'm dying to get you upstairs where I can have you all to myself."

"All I'm getting into is you, Nox." He says in a whisper. "And that's all I want."

With that we both exit the car and I lock the doors. We agreed that we would take a shower, so I head in first and submerge myself in scorching hot water, then quickly shave my legs and pussy. Once I'm done, I proceed into my night routine and skincare, before taking out the scarlet red lingerie set, I had bought when I was in Sunleth.

I wipe the fogged mirror clear with my hand then put on the lace bra and put the clasp on before sliding into the scarlet thong. The set also has a lace garter belt and suspenders with stockings, but I felt that I looked better without them, so I cast the stockings away.

The bra pushed my breasts up and gave the illusion that my chest is fuller than it usually is, but that's the magic of lingerie. My ass on the other hand, is almost completely exposed if it weren't for the thin piece of fabric that serves as a barrier. The suspenders are running down the butt cheeks and my thighs in the front.

My face looks so plain without makeup, but I don't want to put on a full face of makeup either, so I settle with a few brushes of mascara and red lipstick. I slide my white robe around my body and walk out the bathroom to conceal part of the surprise when Jimin heads into the bathroom. I know he's going to take less time to shower than me, so I get to work straight away.

The bed was already made, so I gather all the goods from under my bed. Starting with the ropes and the blindfold, I put them in the middle of the bed then start lighting up the aromatic candles on the nightstands. I put some candles on the vanity close to the door and some near the window then dim the lights to create the perfect atmosphere. Then I quickly run downstairs to retrieve the champagne and the bucket with ice I saved specifically for today along with two glasses. Namjoon and Cassie were sitting quietly in the living room, watching a movie, and they stared at me like I was a lunatic as I marched towards the stairs. Once I reach the room, I put the bucket on the tableside near our bed and place the glasses next to it.

I slide into my pretty red stilettos, and I can hear the water turn off from the bathroom, so I gather up some oils and the soy candles before placing them on the nightstand. The door opens and a wet haired Jimin steps outside with steam following him from the bathroom like fog.

Jimin has been in there for ten minutes and he looks like drop dead gorgeous with his wet spiky hair, his tan skin reddened from the hot water and hell; even the towel hanging from his shoulders looks so incredibly alluring on him. I on the other hand have spent thirty minutes and I still feel small in comparison, despite wearing my sexiest lingerie.

The way he walks out of the bathroom, the way he lays his eyes on me and the way they stay on me feels like I'm reading a dirty book or a magazine with the way he dries his hair by dragging the towel up to his head with the steam coming out of the bathroom looking like clouds and he's my angel sent straight from the heavens.

A pair of gray sweatpants hanging loosely on his hips, the strings dangling freely over his crotch. The waistband of his black boxers' pokes through the fabric and so are the lines that form a 'V' right under his belly button. I feel like pulling him close to me by the waistband of his sweats and simply falling to my knees and get down to business, but I want to take my time with him tonight.

He grins mischievously as I drink the image of him with his wet hair and the few droplets that are sliding down his skin. I get off the bed abruptly, causing him to flinch a little and head to the door. I tilt the key and hear the distinct clicking sound once it's locked before turning to him with a finger twirling a lock of hair. Jimin eyes me up and down and chuckles deeply when he puts the towel aside.

"My guess is that part of my surprise lays under that robe." He says as I walk toward him.

"You guessed right." I tell him, my hands snaking around his neck and press my lips against his. "Are you really okay with this?" I breathe and he lets out a short laugh.

"Why are you asking me so much?"

"Because I want to make sure you trust me."

Jimin takes a deep breath and when he lets it out it fans my skin. "You trusted me, so I trust you baby."

He kisses my neck, and I can feel his hands climb up to my head until they wrap my hair into a knot only to tilt it up. Once he gets a better angle at my throat, his lips linger across my skin for a little while when he dives in and kisses me passionately.

His lips feel like fire on my skin, at first starting off as a little spark only to grow into a fire that sinks in my veins; he's everywhere all at once and yet he's merely kissing my neck.

I run my hands all over his chest, feeling his hot skin, the soft yet hard texture of his abdomen. His teeth graze my flesh near my collarbones, and I let out a moan.

I suck in a breath, suddenly remembering that I didn't want him to take charge tonight, so with one hand tangled in his dark brown hair and the other gripping his shoulder, I walk him back to the bed. I kiss his lips once again before slowly, yet sensually taking off my robe. His eyes never leave my body and once the robe hits the ground, I place both hands on each of his shoulders and sit him on the bed. I lift one leg up and let it rest on the bed and his hands find my hips while his lips linger on my belly.

"You're so beautiful." He murmurs on my skin. "So, fucking beautiful, I'm going to keep you with me for a very very long time."

Smiling at his words, I give him some time to touch me, and he runs his hands all over my thighs before they cup my ass. He kisses my belly and goosebumps spread all over my skin, but not until his teeth graze the fabric of my thong do they turn into wildfire, burning me alive.

"Can't decide if I want this on or off you." He says hoarsely. "Baby, you're so perfect."

"Lucky for you," I start "you won't make any decisions tonight."

My voice comes out in a whisper, but I know he heard me perfectly when he stops everything he's doing, and he gazes up at me. How is it that this man looks like he wants to ravage me apart one minute and he looks so damn innocent on another.

I push him on the bed then I walk over to the nightstand to grab the oils.

Everything I've done up until this point wasn't completely random, the candles, the dim light, the blindfolding. I take out the essential oil and pour some of the lavender scented liquid onto my hands. I start off slowly, by gently caressing and stroking his neck. This area holds the most tension after a long day and especially today when he went off skiing with everyone, so he's definitely having some knots on his neck and his back.

My hands work their magic on his shoulders and lower back and a deep groan leaves his lips as I gently knead my fingers and caress him lovingly only to stimulate those sensitive nerve endings. I lather my hands in oil and pay attention to all those key points that seem to earn a low growl out of him and deep breaths that I forced out, by hitting those sweet tension spots.

Jimin tilts his head to the side and looks up at me. I can feel him breathing under me and panting when he says, "Nox, you need to stop."

"Is everything okay?" I ask sweetly. "Do I make you feel good?"

"Yeah, you're perfect." he rasps.

"Let me take care of you." I say lowly and lean down to take his ear in my mouth. My hands knead on the flesh of his lower back, and he lets out a moan as I gently graze his ear with my teeth. "You took good care of me this entire time, I want to give something back to you."

His skin is glistening in the dark from of the oil and he smells incredible, the smell of lavender and the scented candles, intermingled with his natural woodsy odor is driving me insane.

"I love you." I say to him, then kiss the scar on his shoulder. "I love you so much, I want to give you something you'll never forget. I want you to keep it buried in your mind so that you can return to it and remember that I'm the only one for you. Just how you're the only one for me."

There are plenty things I want to do to him.

I want to leave a mark on him. It doesn't necessarily have to be a physical mark, but I want to be the one constant thing on his mind, so that when he looks at me, he remembers.

That's when he starts to get up and he turns to look at me in the eye.

He doesn't say anything for a moment, but when he closes his eyes and leans in to kiss me tenderly, I don't need to hear a thing.

"I love you." He whispers. "I'll keep saying it until you're sick of it."

"I'll never get sick of it."

I lean over him to take the silky black blindfold that's sitting right next to the ropes on the bed. I raise it up so that he can see it and arch a brow, as in to confirm that it's okay.

"I'm all yours love." He grins. "I'm not afraid of y0u."

Now it's my turn to grin devilishly.

"You really shouldn't have said that." I say then put the blindfold over his eyes.

I tie it behind his head and let his hair fall over the knot and take a deep breath before pushing him down, his back hitting the sheets. I swing a leg on his side to straddle him and pin his hands above his head before binding them together with the rope. He doesn't move much; I was expecting more of a reaction, but I am going to get what I want either way.

"Don't move baby, okay?"

I get off him and pour myself some champagne. I take a sip and lick the ice cube, the sucking sounds causing Jimin to tilt his neck towards my direction. Putting the glass on the floor, I return to him and seeing him like this lying on our bed, his sculpted body glistening from the oil, his chest moving up and down as he breathes makes me want to do bad things to him.

I drag a finger over his rib cage, and he licks his lips. "Are you going to be good for me?" I ask.

"Yes," he groans.

My fingers trace his jawline as I continue, "If you're good, I'll be good to you in return. I'll do whatever you want."

"Fuck," Jimin hisses.

I climb up to him and start taking off his sweats and toss them on the floor. Taking another sip of champagne, I lower my lips to his and kiss him deeply. Holding his hands above his head, I grind myself on his erection, feeling his already hard cock under his boxers.

"Nox fuck," he grunts, his hands tugging at my grip. He knows I'm strong, not stronger than him obviously, but he won't dare to go against me right now, because my word is law.

"This cunt is yours to fuck. Only yours." I say against his lips. "But if you want it that bad, you have to beg for it."

"Please," he gulps. "You can use me baby."

"Such a good boy." I kiss his jaw and he shudders at the coldness of my lips. "Always so good to me. How can I ever complain?" My lips now move to his neck, and I let my hands roam his body freely as I taste him. He doesn't move his hands an inch and seeing him so vulnerable with his wrists bind together makes me feel powerful. And him obeying me just like that makes me feel empowered.

I'll take him down slow until he surrenders completely.

"God, I want to touch you." He utters and I lower my body on his crotch and he lets out a low growl.

I lean towards the tableside and grab one of the soy candles and point the wick toward the flame of the aromatic candle. It melts rather fast, so I hold it above his chest and let the first drop land on his skin. A few more drops fall on his abdomen and his entire body spasms to the burning sensation of the hot wax that it brings a wicked smile to my lips. For some reason, it didn't bother me as much that his hands went out of place, but we would have to fix that.

"Keep those hands above your head or you'll have to find another way to get off." I say warningly and his Adam's apple bobs in his throat, while sweat pearls on his skin.

He doesn't say anything as I trade the wax with my lips as I soothe the area with my tongue, and I can feel him getting so close to combusting.

I take the candle again and begin to pour some wax all over his left thigh, while with the other I drag an ice cube over his abdomen, causing his fists to clench. He grinds his teeth together as I continue the sweet torture, by pouring the red wax all over his other thigh and I watch it drip down to the sheets until it dries up. And speaking of things that are dripping, my pussy is wet just by watching his body react to all these sensations.

I drag the ice cube over his lips, and he takes a deep breath while I let the last bits of the ice dry on his neck; all these sensations overwhelming him to the fullest. I'm surprised to see that he's lasted so long without touching me. I take another ice cube and suck it until my mouth turns cold and I lower down his boxers. His erection springs out and I find myself biting my lip at the sight of it.

I lower down and take his cock in my mouth. He takes a sharp intake of breath as I taste him, running my ice-cold tongue over the tip, kissing it. Then I move up and down the shaft as I lick and kiss on it, before licking my way up. As I build in more saliva, I revel in his smell, his pheromones.

"Nox, fuck that feels so good-" His breath stops short when I gently flick my tongue back and forth, up and down, causing his head to drop back and his hands to reach out for me, but I back off as soon as he comes close to me.

He feels my breath on his cock and the anticipation must be driving him crazy, because he slams his head on the mattress out of frustration. His cock is throbbing and pre-cum is leaking from the tip, so I take him in my mouth. I suck on his cock, saliva dripping down to his balls while my hands caress his thighs. I can still feel the oil on his body from the massage. I take him in deep until I feel my eyes water and my throat closes.

"Baby please," he grunts. "I need you."

I pull away from him and I wipe my mouth. "Oh really? What exactly is it that you need darling?"

"I need to be inside you now."

I shrug. "You don't get to make any demands Jimin."

"You need me, Nox." He says with a shit eating grin. "I bet you're soaking wet right now. Hell, I don't even have to see you right now, because I can smell you."

That little brat...

"I think you're forgetting one little thing darling." I pull off the blindfold from his face. "I can call the shots off whenever I want. I can untie you and then I'll go to sleep while you struggle all by yourself or I could have a little more fun with you and leave you with your hands tied up. But you'd like that wouldn't you?" I arch a brow. "Remember that one time you came by my house to see me, and you couldn't find me, so you looked for me in my room only to find me fucking myself with my vibrator?"

His silence gives me all the answers I need.

"I know you've been watching through the mirror. You thought I couldn't see you, but I heard you come in and you watched me. You like watching me, don't you?" I taunt. "Answer me."

"Yes," he replies.

"You liked watching me ride that thing with my pillow as I pictured you."

"Yes."

"You were so busy that time with your exams that you didn't fuck me as much as I wanted." I continue. "Do you think you deserve me now?"

He grits his teeth, playing the game I laid out for him. "No."

"But you still want me."

"Always."

I grab his hair and tilt his head up.

"I only want you baby. Only you." He says, his face reddened. "I'll do anything you want baby, because your pleasure brings me pleasure."

I undo the ropes on his hands, and he looks at me questionably as I lie back.

"My pleasure brings you pleasure you say?" I echo.

Jimin climbs on top of me, caging my body under his. I drag my stiletto heel across his leg, and he spreads my legs apart.

"Yes," he answers, kissing up my thigh.

"Then rip this set to shreds and fuck me."

He wastes no time to put his hands on me, his lips clashing against mine in a heated passion. I take off my bra while his fingers hook under my lace thong and he pulls it apart, the sound of the fabric tearing only making me wetter. He runs his hands over my stomach and under the lace garter belt and he tilts my head up, his knee pressed on my entrance.

I arch a brow. "You want this cunt?"

"More than anything."

I think I made a mistake to remove the ropes so soon, so I grab them from the bed and wrap them around his wrists, holding them behind his neck. I swing a leg on each side and straddle him. I suck onto his earlobe and his body jerks as I begin stroking his cock.

"Fucking hell, Nox use me." He finally utters completely helpless. "Fuck me, because when I break free from these bonds you won't have anywhere to hide."

His skin is red, while pink marks from the wax I used on him earlier litter the surface along with some bite marks scattered here and there. I slide down on his dick and I moan as I feel his hardness inside me, causing me to expand around him as I move up and down.

I ride his cock and every time he hits that sweet spot buried deep down, I wail in ecstasy. Jimin's lips wrap around my nipple, and he sucks and bites driving me insane with all those sensations.

He buries himself to the hilt and my jaw falls open at the waves of pleasure that are washing through me. I grip onto the headboard for support as I bounce up and down his dick, the red ropes around his wrists finally coming undone. His fingers find my entrance and he enters a finger stimulating my clit and tucks a hair behind my ear with the other.

He bites on me, licks my skin, and tastes me as I ride him; he's all over my body and I love it when he's inside me.

He releases inside me then rests his head on my chest.

He's right where he belongs.

My lips graze the cold headboard as I move up and down and as soon as I reach my high, I dig my teeth on the wooden surface from how overwhelming it is. From how overwhelming he is.

I fall into pieces shortly after him and he holds my hips to keep me in place. He releases inside me, and I don't move an inch, because I don't want to ruin the peace and quiet that lays between us. The headboard bears the bitemark I left on it, and I chew down on my lip shocked.

"I love you." He says, his voice raw and instead of answering him by using words, I kiss him gently and as I pull away, my eyes fall on the red rope that is still wrapped around his wrist and it's somehow tangled with mine. 

yall got to see dom mf Nox. period.

thank you for reading and for keeping up until this point! means the world to me when yall text me your comments and encouraging stuff❤️ yall motivate me a fuckin lot but I haven't taken a writing break since last year and now I'm starting to burn out with exams coming up. this chapter is the last of this plot point bc when I come back I'll complete this mf book!!!!

at least I hope so..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 419 48
𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 , 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 , 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 , & 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 🔞 Y/n L/n a 25 year old black female has gone...
3.7K 295 39
*Written 2021 - 2022* It's not the best feeling leaving your friends behind but it was for the best. (Y/n) and I can't live on like this anymore. It...
89.8K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
5.3K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...