Caim

By _bookworm2001_

Caim is someone who doesn't give a shit to anybody or anyone and certainly doesn't show any emotion. He was k... More

01 | just a glimpse
02 | Caim
03 | affection
04 | Lucas has a crush!
05 | tired
06 | ice cream chillin'
07 | kylie dawson.
08 | double shit
09 | cry
10 | something
11 | november cold
12 | stars
13 | i'm okay
14 | friends in need are friends indeed
15 | happy day
16 | nightmare
character aesthetic
17 | mom and dad?
18 | care?
19 | ouch!
20 | Caim is freaking stubborn
21 | the thrill
22 | gunshot
all Characters
23 | distraction
24 | calm before the storm
25 | starting of the storm
26 | bliss
27 | half secrets
28 | blast from the past 1
29 | blast from the past 2
30 | blast from the past 3
31 | sweet home (Layla's pov)
32 | final straw
33 | Lucas's POV
announcement
34 | truth untold
35 | promise me you won't hate me
36 | let me in.
37 | unknown
38 | drunk diaries
39 | she's a villain
40 | neck deep
41| tiring day
new story!
42 | Unsettling
43 | insanity lives inside.
44 | buoyancy
45 | misinterpret
46 | mad
appreciation
48 | turning back
49 | Sean
50 | my heart
51 | feelings too many
52 | bittersweet
53 | the truth
54| why?
55 | invasion
56 | hurt
57 | turmoil
58 | belief
59 | shift
60 | distress
61 | raw truth (part 1)
62 | raw truth (part 2)
63 | His decision
64 | call from the underworld
65 | a new step
66 | raven house
67 | another chance?
68 | Nathan
69 | I trust you

47 | bad faith

717 22 2
By _bookworm2001_

Miliani's POV

When you have everything you don't appreciate it, and when its snatched, taken away from you; you mourn the lost. That's how human mind works, It never lets you feel grateful over things you got but rather make you complain about things that you don't have. When In reality all that you have, Is precious enough not trade It for anything.

Back when I was a child, I used to always complain about the Barbie my classmate have and I do When you have everything, you don't appreciate It, and when Its snatched, taken away from you, I would cry and throw a tantrum until he caves and buys me the toy, I would be happy for the time being but then If I saw someone having something I don't have; I would start complaining again, It was like a cycle. I was never satisfied with what I have and complained about what I don't have.

one day, my dad father came home with an excited smile. He told me he was taking me out to show me something amazing; I perked up t the thought as at that time my obsession was to win a giant teddy bear from the carnival happening In our town. I got upstairs excited, quickly changing Into a new pink dress my mom gifted me on my birthday three days ago. When I went downstairs I saw my dad and Layla sitting together on the couch, Layla had a huge smile on her face and I knew we were going to the carnival.

Dad, Layla and I, all settled Into the car. Throughout the drive I kept telling them about how I will show Karly my new teddy bear and make him pout. My dad didn't say anything but smiled my way. When the car stopped I giddily opened the door to walk before both of them but Instead of seeing a giant Ferris wheel and people bustling around, lights Illuminating the space; I saw a very big house with 'Masey's home' written In bold letters over a wooden board on top of the gate.

I looked up to see my dad with the same smile he showed In the car, my mood dropped and I found my eyes starting to tear up, at that time my dad lied to me. Layla came forward and held my hand before taking small steps towards the black gate of the house. I tried to stop her, to tell her that I don't want o go anywhere even went to the limit of digging my feet on the ground but she still managed to get me Inside the doors.

Once Inside I stubbornly closed my eyes to see anything as my dad told me to show something but I didn't want to see anything after knowing he lied. Layla kept dragging me behind and only stopped when I tripped over a rock; I Instinctively opened my eyes to save myself from the fall when my eyes fell on a boy my age. He was sitting alone, under a tree with a small notebook and some colors. Not the set of 36 shades that I have back at home but only eight colors.

Than my eyes filtrated from him to the other side of the area, there I saw three kids maybe a little younger than me, playing hopscotch. They all had a big smile on their faces. My gaze bounced from one person to another. Everyone on them looked happy, I felt my dad kneeling down In front of me with a soft smile.

He said "do you know why they're so happy?" I looked at him than to all the children playing. "Because they have everything to stay happy" I replied. Layla ran off to talk t some girl who has torn teddy bear in her hand.

"Tell me Mili bear, will you stay happy if mom and I leave you and Layla?" my eyes widened and I quickly went towards him and clanged to his body before shaking my head In no.

"They don't have mom and dad" he told me. I pulled a little away from him.

"But they all are so young" my voice came out a little small because of what my dad said. I can never imagine myself living without my parents. I love them.

"Yes but they have no one to call mom and dad. You know Mili bear, not everyone gets what they want, some people have a very difficult life, like these kids but still they live with what they have even though they didn't deserve this life still they put a smile on their faces and stay happy. Be happy that you have something not everybody can afford, give Instead of take and you'll help not only them but yourself."

It was that moment when I realize how wrong I was. how shallow I was being by not appreciating little things that made me happy, from then my life took a complete turn and I found myself living every happy memory could get, even If It was just eating Ice cream with Layla or at that time meeting Sean.

Meeting Sean was like a breath of fresh air, we didn't have a very nice start, I resented him and he tried everything to talk to me. Sean was rich, handsome and humble. Girls my age would go crazy over his brown eyes and brown skin. He got a way to talk and make people like him. I was one of them.

Now that I got everything snatched away from me because of the guy who once made me feel what love Is, I can't help but curse myself for falling for him. he showed me many signs of deception but I turn a blind eye to him and Ignored everything he did, I fought with my parents for him. I had a huge fight with Layla over Sean and almost lost her in the process. I didn't know I would lose her at the end.

I became greedy, not appreciating my family, three people who always had my back; I betrayed them for the guy who made me lose my sister. I once again did the same mistake my dad told me not to and then regretted when I lost what should've been cherished from the beginning. I chose Sean over them, something which was never mine over all that ever belonged to me.

I chose nothing over everything.

when Sean was gone and I was left alone I always thought about my mistakes as a onetime thing, I promised myself to never feel what I felt for Sean but maybe It was karma or my fate that I met Caim.

He was all that I ever wanted in a guy I would fall in love with. He was like a teenage dream that I saw every night before going to sleep. A dream that never belonged in my reality, yet I found him and fell in love.

My second mistake.

I knew what It meant to love someone, you have to give and that's what I did, with Sean It was giving up my family; with Caim It was giving up my past, myself. As time went by, I convinced myself that Caim Is nothing like what Sean was, he can never make me feel danger. I felt safe, with Caim I felt safe.

Then I found out his reality as well and it broke me, the pieces Sean left got broken by Caim. He promised me to tell me everything but at the end of the day, he lied.

Maybe it is my karma that's punishing me for what I did to my family. What goes around always comes around.

i could never forget the day i met my doom,

-------------

"Oh no no no, I'm late. Shit I'm so fucking screwed" I've been having a rough day since the moment I woke up, from falling down the bed with sheets wrapped around my legs to missing the only bus to the library. I seriously can't understand why this is happening to me today, maybe someone jinxed my day.

I was getting late for my book club meeting, it was my friend Karl's idea to organize a club meeting, he wanted to know everyone's opinion on the sci fiction trope. I was kind of against this meeting since I have no idea what happens in this genre as I never read any book containing something about spaceships and robots and I don't know aliens?

I was right now walking to library with- just my luck-heavy rain pouring down on me, the bag could only shield me so much, I was already late and top of that my shirt was white which meant it was partially translucent after getting soaked in the water. Nobody can see what I'm wearing underneath but they could make out the color of what I'm wearing inside my shirt.

"Ughhh, what a stupid fucking day" I mumbled to myself as I walked down the striped road, many people were rushing inside their cars with their bags shielding them like me. Some children I could see in the park were jumping in the puddles, splashing the water everywhere. They were laughing and looked so happy that I couldn't help but feel myself getting a little relaxed.

My attention was completely on them that I didn't saw a car speeding towards me, I only heard the honk before the headlights shocked me, I was practically giving the living example of 'dear caught in headlight' I was shocked that I didn't dare move. Everything was in slow motion, I crouched down, waiting for the car to hit me and leave, saying silent prayers to God to save me and internally thinking about the last piece of cake I left inside the fridge with a note for Layla to not eat it. Oh my god, what about my family? They will either lost a daughter or their daughter will lost a limb, what should I prefer?

I was thinking but then the most important thing occurred to me, why hasn't that car hit me yet? I opened my eyes slowly to see the car at a hairs length away from me, i could feel the heat of the engine on my toes, yes I'm not wearing shoes but slippers with cute butterflies on them. I didn't make out the color of car while it was coming towards me but it was a red car, a beautiful red car with an even beautiful male coming out of it. Ob my my, am I in heaven?

The door to the car opened and a guy of around my age stepped out, the first thing I noticed about him were the pair of glasses, not the nerd type but still glasses, his hair was spiked and clothes looked like they came straight out of Gucci store. The guy was rich, I could say that even by looking at his car but those just contributed to my assumption.

"Hey, you okay? I'm sorry I didn't see you there" he said. Oh god, even his voice is rich. My eyes widened when he stepped towards me and held out his hand for me to take, I was unaware that I was still sitting down on the road with rain still pouring on us. His hair was now hanging low in front of eyes, the glasses just added to his cute but hot look.

He offered me his hand and this time I took it, his hand was surprisingly soft for a guy. I quickly stood up, taking my bag with me. Shit! I'm even more late, Karl is going to kill me.

"Uhmm, thanks and no problem but I gotta go" I said frantically before sprinting down the road. Shit, shit, fuck. I'm dead, I'm so dead. Different scenarios of Karlos Parker killing me came to my mind, he will surely hand me a book of someone's biography. I can't read them, they're like the most boring types of books ever written. (no offence to people who reads autobiographies but that's just Miliani)

Suddenly there was a honk coming from behind me, I quickly gave them the side before resuming my fast walking, the horn once again blowed and this time I looked back and saw the same red car following me. It was that guy, he stopped his car beside me and opened the passenger side door. I looked at him confused, what is he doing. Does he want to give me money? For accidentally hitting me?

"Hop in" he said. I scoffed and raised my brows in disbelief, I don't know him and he's asking me to sit inside his car? I shake my head no before walking forward, he accelerated and stopped beside me but I ignored him. He once again stopped beside me, it made me quite irritated so I stopped turn towards his car, giving an earful.

"Hop in, I'll drop you wherever you're going," he said before pushing his hair back. A small strand fell against his glasses covered eyes. My lips turned up in disbelief. He is ordering me to climb inside his car after almost killing me.

"No, thank-you but I don't take lifts from strangers" I smiled at him. The library was just around the last alley so it was not a long walk. I closed his passenger door again and started walking. I guess he understood that I don't want his help as he drove away but he stopped the car a little away from the alley and climbed out.

He was walking towards me, a bag in his hand. What is he doing? Did I accidentally meet a Stalker? I ignored him and fasten my pace, just a little more Mili and you'll reach the library where you will meet Karl, though he will give you a hard time but at least you'll be safe from this Stalker. I was internally giving myself a pep talk when I felt someone walking beside me. I looked up and to my "surprise" it was that guy. Huffing loudly I stopped walking and faced him.

"What are you doing?"

"Walking?"

"Yes, you are. but why are you walking when you have a car?" I was getting irritated, however handsome he is but stalking is bad even if your stalker looks like a model.

"I told you to get inside but you didn't so I'm walking with you to wherever you're going" I closed my eyes and breathed in. Calm down. He is a stranger, a good looking one, but still a stranger. I can't have him follow me around, he's rich but I don't know what he carries with himself.

"But why? I already told you I don't need your help" the rain was now making me cold, I could feel myself Shiver from the winds blowing. I wiped my face from the water as it was making my eyes misty. The droplets starting to hurt me with the speed they were falling.

"Think of it as my sorry for almost hitting you with my car" he said casually and smiled, right there I melted a little, he's got dimples, not the holes but his cheeks made that deep line on both the sides. I huffed, god he is stubborn.

"It's alright, really. I'm fine." I tried to reassure him, he looked at me a little before shrugging but still walking beside me, I huffed with defeat but didn't say anything after that. We reached the library in no time. I walked inside the doors and waited for him. The shed over the main hall stopped the rain from hitting me hard, it was almost warm inside. I felt myself taking a deep breath as the heat inside the library helped my shivering.

"Thank-you, I'll be going" I said, even thought not wanted but he still helped me and even walked with me in the rain. I turned around to find the club but before I could go inside he held my hand and raised a finger, like he was telling me to wait. He started looking for something inside his bag, when his hands clasped whatever it was he needed, he pulled it out, and it was a card.

"Here," he gave me the card. My brows furrowed in confusion "It'll help you getting any book here" I looked at the card it was the premium membership of this library. Karl would be ecstatic if I took this and gave it to him, he can score many girls with it but my morals come before anything.

"Uhmm thank you but I don't come here often" I smiled before handing him the card back, not waiting for his reply I sprinted inside the doors. The meeting with the guy was strange, first I was almost hit by his car than he offered me a ride and when I refused he walked me to the library and then offered me his membership card. Who was he? I didn't even ask his name.

"What the hell? Where were you?" I heard Karl shout as soon as I entered the double doors of the library. I didn't say anything or tell him about my encounter with the strange guy.

"Sorry, got caught up in rain" I smiled sheepishly; he let me off the hook as we walked towards many girls sitting at a very long table.

---------------------

hello lovelies,

i wrote this chapter to make  you understand why Miliani was shocked to see Sean's true colors. isn't he dropping huge boyfriend goals? not.

you'll more hear and see of Sean as we're getting a little close towards the ending. and in the last chapters i saw the comments of you guys saying how Miliani inst letting Caim explain himself.

just put yourself in her shoes and think, what if you find out that the person trust the most has lied to you on so many occasions, that the person broke your trust in the most brutal way. that's whats Miliani is feeling right now, she doesn't care if she loves Caim. he broke her trust and that's what hurt her.

hope you like the chapter,

please vote and comment❤

until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 229K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
5.4K 391 50
"Please, come back to me." "I never left." *** Clara Carter, the troublemaker of A...
398K 14.3K 42
You have no idea how much I need boring. Two years after the murder of her parents Caia is finally ready to start anew. New name, new town, new schoo...
34.2K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...