"Betrayal from the heart, a D...

Per booknerd29

Victor have a past that never left him, protector to Lavi family, he was determine to see Lavi safety and Hap... Més

"Betrayal from the heart, a Demon and Vampire desires( Boy x Boy)"
Chapter 2 Day one: Persistent
Chapter 3: Day 1/2: Complications
Chapter 4 Living in the past
Chapter 5 Day Two" Trapped "
Chapter 6: Meeting Miku
Chapter 7 Old friends
Chapter 8 What Now!!!!
Chapter 9: Sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare
Chapter 10 Plan B
Chapter 11 To love, or not To love, that is the question???
Chapter 12. Enter the Fire.
Chapter 13 Home.
Chapter 14 What Now!!
Chapter 15 Alesandro Brother
Chapter 16 Family Reunion from Hell
Chapter 17: You got to hate the family
Chapter 18 Another dream
Chapter 19: In Heat!!
Chapter 20 Mark of a Demon
Chapter 21: Fight for love, or Die Trying!
Chapter 22: Vampire, Werewolf, Demons, oh my!!!
Chapter 23" Betrayal......"
Chapter 24: Victor revelation
Chapter 25" Hot and steamly force sex.....
NEWS!!!

FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

4.6K 169 27
Per booknerd29

Ok, I read all the comment from my news update of this story, even now, not FEELING any inspriation to continue this, very sorry all. here the final chapter.

BUT their a bright side, I might do a mini side story for Alesandro brother Keith, and his...um...new mate if you read the chapter of him from before, so that a bright side. I don't know when I can upload the story since i am VERY stress out with school, and my time is short, so I will make one whenever I can.

So please enjoy this final chapter, thank you all for the support of this story, and I an very sorry to cut it up so short, so please comment and vote please.

Final Chapter!

2 months later....

"ALESANDRO!!!! YOU DIRTY BASTARD!!!" Victor voice rang out in anger through Alesandro club.

Keith whistle as he see his brother look afraid as he trace just in time to see Victor barging through the door.

"WHERE IS HE!!!" Victor growls at Keith.

"He just trace out, mind telling me what he have done this time.."

Victor hold up a...pink envelope" He give me a card...."

"And you are getting angry for that???"

"With a nude picture of himself, I swear to the underworld, he his the most egolistic vamp in the world!! What was he thinking!!" Victor rip up the card.

Kieth role his eyes" Your being over dramatic, you guys been together for a few months now, and I see that you guys have so much sex compare to Lavi/Rafe, and Miku/Zane.."

Victor blush" Don't bring that up......it mostly embrasses to hear that coming from you.."

"Yeah, yeah, virgin me, and just to add, I hate having to clean up all the cum mess you guys leave in the club, like in the closet, staircase, libaray....even in the garage!! Ever heard of a bedroom,because that all scream WHORE in my eyes.."

Victor blush really red." Blame your horny brother.....if you see him, sent him in the bedroom, because I got some thing plan he will never forget...."

"Will do..." Keith said as Victor leave.

"You can come out now Alesandro....."Keith sigh.

Alesandro trace back in, wearing a...chain?

"Why ARE you wearing that??" Keith mouth drop.

"Miku is a bitch, she also wanted me to tell you Aiden is FAR from the point of insanity.."

Keith pale" Why would you say that!!!"

"Well, she mention that Aiden have been pestering her and Zane about info on you, although they could not tell much since they don't really know you too well........"

Keith roll his eyes" Why am I hearing" He going to get you" Tone in your voice.."

"Miku just said that Aiden is starting to be a bit unstable since he found his mate." Alesandro head toward the door." So while I have more steamy hot sex with my man, you might want to think about your future..because Aiden might be in it.."

"Alesandro, I am very close to your age, and for me to go out with a FAR younger man, much less a WEREWOLF, at that, is like asking me to rip my heart out, so in anyway, I WON"T be having a relationship with him......"

"Like I said, think it over, you will be surprise at the outcome....like me..."

Keith was quiet as Alesandro close the door, why it is tempting to go out with a werewolf he will never understand, and in a way, he is jeleous of his brother.

As Keith quiet down his though, he begin to plan his future, and he hope it will be like his brothers...

The sound of Chains, crys of pain, growling, and kisses were coming from above.

"Alright, Writer, I know you can hear this, this is a breaking the 4th wall, you BETTER not make me anything like my horny, crazy, S&M brother, I swear you WILL regret it..."

Don't know why Keith had the urge to say that, as he shake his head in confusion as he left the ill fated whore house....I mean his brother home, as fast as he can.

As for Alesandro and Victor new life.....it still have some trouble...

"VICTOR, this is GOING to far!!" Alesandro was leaning against the wall as he see Victor pick up a candle.

"Oh, I am FAR from over...."

"What kind of twisted writer will think of this!!!" Alesandro was a bit afriad.

Well......let just say Alesandro new hell is just about to begin, and he will love it...

"NO I WON"T, jesus who IS wiritng this!!!"

And that is the end of Alesandro and Victor story...

The End.

Author concer.

In the living room of Lavi big mansion, sitting around Victor, Alesandro and Keith.

"Hello readers, I added my bit of reality in the last part of the story, to make it interesting....

Keith" Seriously writer, what IS your problem!!"

Alesandro" Yeah, I mean, why cut our story SOO short!!"

Victor" Yeah, you made a BETTER ending with the last two books, so for it to end like this is awful!!"

Author" Well that why I added this little corner, swear to god, you guys make me want to kill you!!"

Keith" Blah, Blah, Blah!! You were a pain, I mean seriously, you make it SOO short the ending, I hate it!!"

Author" I know, I know it bad, but again, you guys make it SOOO impossible to make a good ending, beside, at least with this little intro, I can leave it making the readers have a little laugh..."

Victor" A little laugh! You have no sense of humor, you can make sex sences good, but your humor sucks!!"

Alesandro" I think that going a bit to far..."

Keith" I'll say, anyway, you guys got a good lawyer I can call, because I seem to have a problem with a stalker..."

Everyone looks at me.

"Don't blame me, I made you guys, you guys are lucky I did not make you guys dress up as little girls....."

And of couse, being evil me, the chacathers are not wearing tutu, pink ribbons and are now glaring at me with hated.

"I just HAD to do that, anyway, thank you all for reading this story, and now I must say goodbye...because right now...I have a funny feeling I am going to have a angry mob after me....

Lily, Miku, Zane, Archer, Luka, Alesandro, Victor, Lavi, Rafe, Ryan, Kieth, and Aiden all appear carrying touches, knifes...

O______O Me and my stupid mouth!!! Till next time..HOPEFULLY!!!!

Ran as every character s gunning after the writer...

Ok everyone, I just had to write the last part because I did not wanted to make a short ending, so hope you like my very little side story of me and my characters LOL.

As for Aiden and Keith story, made be up if i have the time, anyway, please read my other storys, till next time, please comment, fan, vote, and support!

Till next time, Bye :D

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

416 64 19
𝓐𝓷 𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓔𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝕆ℕℂ 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙 : 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕣 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° This is for Open Novella Cont...
149 1 107
Same goals, different reasons. The demon with hate built up from the last 4 years of his life burns up the village where he lived. His hate doesn't s...
7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...
50.8K 2.2K 62
"Beauty can be a blessing or a...Curse. people who believe in Faith, soulmates and love are really lucky, because it's proves that they dream. They a...