I will Love You through Thick...

By beaumicasa

a heejake story wherein two rich boys fell in love and had so much trials ahead because of their Parents, app... More

Reminder (์•Œ๋ฆผ)
Background Informations
Chapter 1 - Will Be Okay
Chapter 2 - Annoying
Chapter 3- Free
Chapter 4 - Jealousy
Chapter 5 - New Friend
Chapter 6 - Understanding
Chapter 7 - Crazyยฟ
Chapter 8 - Problems
Chapter 9 - Mine
Chapter 10 - Closure
Chapter 11 - Sunsetz
Chapter 12 - Thank you..
Chapter 13 - Drama
Chapter 14 - Faith
Chapter 15 - Helpless
Chapter 16 - Crime
Chapter 17- Confused?
Chapter 18 - Plan
Chapter 19 - Happy ending?
Chapter 20 - Light
Chapter 21 - Peace or...
Chapter 22 - Sulky
Chapter 23 - Nuisance
Chapter 24 - Chaos
Chapter 25 - What's your name?
Chapter 26 - Thoughts
disappointment lol
Chapter 28 - Could it be?
Chapter 29 - Her
Chapter 30 - Joy
Chapter 31 - Teas
Chapter 32 - Amour
Chapter 33 - Cute
Chapter 34 - Coincidence?
Chapter 35 - Danger
Chapter 36 - TFW (THAT FEELING WHEN)
Chapter 37- No Comment
Chapter 38 - Watermark
Chapter 39 - It's not over yet.
Chapter 40- Who
Chapter 41- Why?
Chapter 42- ILOVEHIM
Chapter 43 - Couldn't
Chapter 44 - Opening
Chapter 45 - He would
Chapter 46 - Going Home
Chapter 47 - Echoes
Chapter 48 - End
Bonus - Invisible string

Chapter 27 - Trust Me

613 23 12
By beaumicasa

"hey wake up lovebirds" jay shook the two with a teasing voice.

heeseung and jake stood their heads up as it was in pain after hours of laying on each other's head.

"where are we?" jake groaned with a sleepy voice, he looked outside and saw the most beautiful sight he ever seen.

he lit up and immediately ran outside, hee just giggled at his cuteness and followed.

"wow dude this place is enchanting, when did you find this place?" ni-ki roamed his eyes in amusement complementing the latter's taste of spots.

heeseung just chuckled proudly.

"wow this place is peaceful" sunoo also complimented.

"look wonie a cat" jay pointed at the cat whose got fluffy blonde hair.

"awwee ickk i want it, hi cat can i kidnap you?" jungwon said as he run up to the cat.

jay just chuckled looking at the boy-like-cat who's in awes while talking with the cat.

"ya ya ya ni-ki! why are you suddenly robbing some kids bike" sunoo run up to the Japanese with a kid crying.

Heeseung laughed at their friends.

he looked at jake who's closing his eyes while feeling the fresh breeze hitting his face.

the sight made him felt overwhelmed as he suddenly reached for jake's soft hand.

the latter opens his eyes to reveal heeseung doing the same thing as he did minutes ago.

he smiled and intertwined their hands that made heeseung smile.

he opens his eyes and saw jake staring at him while smiling.

somehow for jake the place was familiar and comfortable, he just couldn't point it out.

"so um when did you find this place?" jake asked as the silence was long.

heeseung was looking hesitant for a bit but he replied immediately.

"this used to be my favorite place when i was a kid because i met my first love here" he said looking at the sea with seagulls flying around.

jake became silent as he thought of the first love heeseung said.

"really?" jake looked at the elder wanting to ask more about the first love he mentioned.

" yes, he used to live here but that was a long time ago." he looked at the boy who's looking like a puppy and he knew their was so much question lingering on his mind.

hee chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair.

"don't be jealous" he giggled.

"wha–I'm not" the latter defended while looking away.

"yes you are my pouty puppy" he giggled.

"I'm not!" he then again denied the accusation.

hee laughed and back hugged the latter snuggling to his embrace.

jake was pouting while hee was cheering him up, but jake couldn't get the thought of the first love heeseung said and this place being familiar.

" could it be.. you?"  he thought.

"honey you smell so nice" hee sweetly said as he putted small pecks on jake's neck.

"it's ticklish stop" the younger giggled.

" stop pouting I'm going to melt" hee dramatically covered his face as he was blushing at the latter's cuteness.

" stop teasing me" he playfully hit heeseung.

"okay okay i will, but please don't be jealous you're the only one i want and forever will be " he carassed the younger's cheeks.

the latter couldn't stop his smile and just ket himself blush while snuggling to hee' s chest.

the elder giggled as he carassed the latter's soft hair while kissing it.

" you're jealous of yourself, how cute"  hee thought.

"awee is this the scene that you two will kiss?" sunoo interrupted the two.

they looked at their sides and saw their friends looking at them with eyebrows raised.

" should we do that?" ni-ki looked at the latter smiling.

" what?" sunoo blushed at the sudden sentence the younger said.

" ya ya lovebirds the birds are vomiting from watching all this drama" jay said as they all looked at him and he was covered in bird poop.

"EHH Jay!?" jungwon jumped out of his embrace.

They all laughed historically at the American's hair and clothes covered in poop.

" shouldn't you all be helping me!?" jay was staying still at his spot not wanting to move.

" this is helping" Heeseung laughed.

"how is laughing and watching me helping!?" jay shouted.

" oh men i gotta get my camera" ni-ki  said with tears in his eyes.

" quick ni-ki!" hee told as the younger took out the camera, they all gathered at the boy who's not smiling.

"1,2,3 bird poop! "  ni-ki said clicking the camera.

" now this is a monster poop ya!" the American run as theh all run laughing.

the guards just looked at them shooking their heads as they we're like kids.

they clicked the camera and captured every moment the teens made.

" NOW PLAYING  ROBBERS  //  THE 1975 "

....

" my chest hurts" jake said while pressing his chest as he was catching his breath.

" another core memory unlocked, i would name this Jay the bird poop monster" jungwon huffed.

they all laughed.

" i can't breathe HAHAHAHA help" ni-ki said while gasping for air.

"are y'all done talking behind my back?" jay got back from changing.

they all looked behind them a Fresh Jay.

" we should eat something" hee suggested.

"i agree, that running made me feel like i haven't eaten for weeks" jungwon said rubbing his tummy.

" that sounds dramatic but i agree" sunoo said while putting a thumbs up.

" let's just go" jay said dragging jungwon with him.

sunki walked behind them.

"let's go?" hee said while intertwining their hands.

"yeah sure let's go" he smiled

....

"so what are we going to do over the weekend?" jake spoke.

" we should spend it on full vacation, like we don't have to worry about anything just yet." sunoo said while munching his food.

"we should do that" ni-ki agreed.

sunoo choked his food cause he remembered something.

"slow down baby" ni-ki rubbed his back softly.

"AHA! ni-ki! you're going to japan right? why not we should have our vacation there!" sunoo said finally catching his breath after choking.

" oh yes i remembered, my mom wants me to go home and i want y'all to come with me, G?"  (G means Game. it's popular expression here in my country when asking somebody out )

" hm? " hee said while looking at jake, speaking with his eyes if the latter approves.

" YES! " jake said yelling that made them surprised.

" a-a i mean yeah we can go" jake said face palming while people around them was looking.

" excited?" hee giggled.

he smiled awkwardly.

"midnight. yes we should take off by midnight." ni-ki ended as he put down his utensil.

" midnight? why?" sunoo said looking sassily at the younger.

"because why not? it's peaceful" he simply said.

" since when did you like peace when you're a trouble yourself" jay spoked not looking at his direction.

" why are you always interrupting my decision bird poop" he said teasingly.

jay glared at him raising an eyebrow.

"okay um we should do that" jake finalize as he was afraid a wae would broke again.

"great we will use my private jet then" ni-ki proudly said.

"okay now that's planned, we should head back we have a long drive and we will leave midnight" hee suggested while wiping his mouth.

"wait we're nit finish yet" jake said pouting while food was still in his mouth.

hee giggled and apologized.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Jake's phone vibrated that caught their attention.

the latter looked at his phone and gasped.

"what's wrong?" hee asked in worries

"u-um nothing important I'll just pick this up" jake awkwardly stood up and went outside to pick it up.

hee couldn't get the thought of curiosity.

"could that be the unknown number i picked up earlier?"  Hee thought and just observed him outside the window.

📞 : O my goodness jakey you motherfucker we almost got caught!

"WHAT!? why!? how!? i mean I'm sure i didn't blurted out something." jake replied scratching his head.

📞 : That mf answered your phone earlier

"shit what!? oh no what if he will misunderstood us" he said walking back in fort.

📞 : that scared me to death when i almost blurted out something.

"okay calm down, um ah we're going for a vacation in Japan cause of my friends parents" jake said with hand gestures as if he was talking to him face to face.

📞 : so um you want me to fly there to celebrate it also there?

"yes yes! that's it thank you!" he kissed the phone and realized his outside.

now people were looking at him.

📞 : okay um i should do that, i will call you when i landed okay?

"yes yes okay, see you!" jake said while looking at the window to see heeseung's deathly stare.

he hunged up and took a deep sigh as he was afraid hee might misunderstood it.

"who was it?" hee said.

"um some of our company worker" he lied.

"you sounded excited talking to him?" hee glared as he grabbed his thigh.

" hee his our worker of course i would greet him in excitement i don't wanna be rude" jake then again lied.

hee just glared at him, he was on his jealousy limit.

"hermm um we should get going" jungwon cleared his throat as the atmosphere was getting heavy.

"yeah we should" sunoo stood up.

as they all went outside jake grabbed hee's hand.

"are you jealous?" he asked the frowning latter.

"no" he coldly said and avoided his hand.

jake sighed as he stopped walking.

"please just trust me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 12.5K 66
โ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...โž A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
6.1K 291 13
Heeseung, a young student whose mother died and who lives with his father, will soon have to move in with Sunghoon, his new stepbrother. What will h...
14.7K 888 29
Jake worked for a company that was known for its amazing quality products. He really enjoyed his job and was not expecting anything else. Not until s...
70.2K 2.7K 54
- โ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐, ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง...